United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:22 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
There is no question of who mentioned it first, regardless of the fact it got delayed.

in by stoke

the idea of lvg going upstairs has been around a lot longer than december tbf

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:24 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Have they? Would be the first comment they've made on anything to do with Mourinho...
Leaks that #MUFC won't appoint LVG as DoF but nothing to deny Mourinho rumours. Interesting.

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:25 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Leaks that #MUFC won't appoint LVG as DoF but nothing to deny Mourinho rumours. Interesting.
What hack is that from?

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:25 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Club again denying what they want to, but refusing to back LVG.

Worrying inconsistency for Big Louis.

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
What hack is that from?
Sky Sports mate.

From Sky's James Cooper - Manchester United not planning on appointing director of football & no parade IF they win FA Cup

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:27 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
no. you might randomly pick out posts and remove their context just to make your own points, but i'm more selective...

jd's post(s) - to which the one you're quoting is a specific reply - is attacking charlton and ferguson as per usual.
Not really mate. In fact, you're one of the worst for isolating sections of people's posts.

Don't have an issue with your overall point, but you've used that list as detriment of Mourinho. It's something that could be levelled at a lot of top managers.

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:33 AM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
Club again denying what they want to, but refusing to back LVG.

Worrying inconsistency for Big Louis.
They've been entirely consistent in refusing to back Big Louis, as far back as December, when I first broke the news that the board were seriously considering bringing in Mourinho.

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:36 AM
saffers

Quote:
Sky Sports mate.

From Sky's James Cooper - Manchester United not planning on appointing director of football & no parade IF they win FA Cup
Double

£#%&! having a parade for a lousy fa cup when we didnt even have one for the 2008 REAL double.

As for the DOF thing, why would lvg even entertain such an offer after getting the tin tac as manager.

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:37 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Sky Sports mate.

I only trust Di Marzio, Guillem Ballbag and Radio El Fuego

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:37 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Sky Sports mate.

Fair enough. Strange that's denied so quickly but the months of Mourinho stuff hasn't been. Silence is deafening...

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:38 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
I only trust Di Marzio, Guillem Ballbag and Radio El Fuego

Unread 20-05-2016, 10:47 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Not really mate. In fact, you're one of the worst for isolating sections of people's posts.

Don't have an issue with your overall point, but you've used that list as detriment of Mourinho. It's something that could be levelled at a lot of top managers.

you're a bit mental aren't you.

read his post ffs. he seems to think everything that goes wrong is a political contrivance of fergie and charlton. he thinks they've stitched van gaal up as well

hang on, you've just posted something similar...

Quote:
Fair enough. Strange that's denied so quickly but the months of Mourinho stuff hasn't been. Silence is deafening...
woah, you just read that somebody on the internet saw somebody on sky hint at something somebody said about the managerial situation on the eve of the fa cup final.

tomorrow is the last real chance the press have this season to pretend they have any real influence on united. bet they've got 5 or 6 £#%&! headlines they'd love the slightest excuse to run.

Unread 20-05-2016, 11:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pissed off players ? Lost the dressing room ? Has this happened ?

Or is RI after your fees, van looney etc...
Marlo tbh. That day he carried there cases on the private runway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
They've been entirely consistent in refusing to back Big Louis, as far back as December, when I first broke the news that the board were seriously considering bringing in Mourinho.
I. What the actual £#%&!

Unread 20-05-2016, 11:50 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Pissed off players ? Lost the dressing room ? Has this happened ?

Or is RI after your fees, van looney etc...
Yep, all of it

Unread 20-05-2016, 11:52 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

you're a bit mental aren't you.

read his post ffs. he seems to think everything that goes wrong is a political contrivance of fergie and charlton. he thinks they've stitched van gaal up as well

hang on, you've just posted something similar...

woah, you just read that somebody on the internet saw somebody on sky hint at something somebody said about the managerial situation on the eve of the fa cup final.

tomorrow is the last real chance the press have this season to pretend they have any real influence on united. bet they've got 5 or 6 £#%&! headlines they'd love the slightest excuse to run.

What the £#%&! are you on about now, you £#%&!ing balloon? ?

Where on earth have I said anything like that?

I'm a bit mental because I'm pointing out a part of your post that outlines a load of things that managers do? OK pal? I think the notion of 'cruising' to 1-0 wins with goals in the 71st minute is a bit mental, but each to their own.

You can tell when you're full of shit because your veer off point and start using the emoji like it has some kind of validity.

Oddball.

Unread 20-05-2016, 12:01 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Can't wait to hear what Giggs's role will be in all of this....
"Assistant to the Director Of Football and Manager"
Official Partner of Rhodri's and Stacy's tears

Unread 20-05-2016, 12:03 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yep, all of it
Evidence please....

Unread 20-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
What the £#%&! are you on about now, you £#%&!ing balloon? ?

Where on earth have I said anything like that?

I'm a bit mental because I'm pointing out a part of your post that outlines a load of things that managers do? OK pal? I think the notion of 'cruising' to 1-0 wins with goals in the 71st minute is a bit mental, but each to their own.

You can tell when you're full of shit because your veer off point and start using the emoji like it has some kind of validity.

Oddball.
cba to go through this shit again with you tbh, £#%&!ing hell.

there is no 'part of a post'. it was a direct reply to someone else. the whole post is the relevant bit, not part of it. even though the part you quoted is basically the £#%&!ing point anyway you mad bastard.

Unread 20-05-2016, 01:32 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
Yep, all of it
Quote:
Evidence please....
.....anything ?

Unread 20-05-2016, 01:43 PM
silv

Quote: