United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2011, 10:23 PM
gbmufc

Default I`ve finally sussed out this "two club" scarf shite!

I was walking down to the ground last night and I couldnt believe the scarfers were selling United /Tottenham half and half scarfs. £#%&!ing humdreds of em!

I said to her indoors whats all that about..first game nothing special not even Europe...who the £#%&!s gonna buy one of them.

Then one the way out I spot the first one...the American accent gave the game away straight away. Next one on Matt Busby way...again American accent. Tram station....American stuffing his face with a fourteen burger sandwich.

So there we are Holmes...job done. We are now producing scarfs with the opposition and date on as a momento for our one off day trippers to take home. Just incase they forget who we were playing after they have spent 90 minutes panning the crowd with their £#%&!ing video recorders.

Unread 23-08-2011, 10:51 PM
wonky no

Default Re: I`ve finally sussed out this "two club" scarf shite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
I was walking down to the ground last night and I couldnt believe the scarfers were selling United /Tottenham half and half scarfs. £#%&!ing humdreds of em!

I said to her indoors whats all that about..first game nothing special not even Europe...who the £#%&!s gonna buy one of them.

Then one the way out I spot the first one...the American accent gave the game away straight away. Next one on Matt Busby way...again American accent. Tram station....American stuffing his face with a fourteen burger sandwich.

So there we are Holmes...job done. We are now producing scarfs with the opposition and date on as a momento for our one off day trippers to take home. Just incase they forget who we were playing after they have spent 90 minutes panning the crowd with their £#%&!ing video recorders.
i thought they were for conjoined twins with footballing differences

Unread 23-08-2011, 11:05 PM
forzagarza

You're Eammon Holmes?

Unread 23-08-2011, 11:18 PM
denis lawless

i always found doormats with the club emblem on them a bizzare thing to sell....you wipe shit off your shoes onto a doormat ffs

i want a liverpool doormat for the front door and a city one for the back door for christmas if anyone was going to buy me anything

Unread 24-08-2011, 07:18 AM
skcollob

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i want a liverpool doormat for the front door and a city one for the back door for christmas if anyone was going to buy me anything
perhaps you can find some city bogroll for your back door

or even scouse/city half and half

someone somewhere must make it, if not, why not

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:01 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcollob

ive got a photo of Kenny Dogshit sellotaped to the underside of my bog lid

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:04 PM
Sparky***

You sussed out the arab takeover yet?

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:07 PM
elephantstone

I can't believ he is admitting that he brings the wife to the match......just as bad as the scarves.

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You sussed out the arab takeover yet?

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by skcollob

http://www.footballtoiletpaper.com/L...let-Paper.html

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i always found doormats with the club emblem on them a bizzare thing to sell....you wipe shit off your shoes onto a doormat ffs

That's an interesting idea

Unread 24-08-2011, 03:40 PM
Signor Whippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
I can't believ he is admitting that he brings the wife to the match......just as bad as the scarves.

Unread 24-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Whip Hubley

I've seen one of the 'CHAMP19NS' scarves go for £25 already on ebay mine is staying sealed if that's the case

Unread 24-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by I_Am_Paul_Parker
I've seen one of the 'CHAMP19NS' scarves go for £25 already on ebay mine is staying sealed if that's the case
give you £50 for it if you throw in that pouffe

Unread 24-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Crumps

Where did he get the fourteen burger sandwich from?

Unread 24-08-2011, 05:26 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Unread 24-08-2011, 05:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
give you £50 for it if you throw in that pouffe
£#%&! off it's not my pouffe. It is lovely though.

Unread 24-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
he's right though , there were a couple of tasty American lasses walking out next to me

Unread 24-08-2011, 07:34 PM
gbmufc

Quote:
Not £#%&!ing Lou McCari`s, your lucky to get one in there and they cook them about two days before the £#%&!ing match. The guy I saw had a serious burger, must have cost about £50 on match day pricing.

The wife has a season ticket so its a free lift.

The takeover was definately on and might still well be on if the Qatar lot buy up the share issue. However, it does seem that the Glaziers have now been advised to float a quarter of the club as aopposed to sell the lot. This will give them half the clubs original value for only a quarter of their stake in the club.

That could be a good thing providing they pay off the debt with the 800k rather than putting it in their sky rocket.

So

Unread 24-08-2011, 07:53 PM
Crumps

If you see someone else with one of those burgers could you please ask em where they got it from?
Closed Thread