United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Sparky***

Default Re: *Official* United v Spurs Match Thread - Teams, Links and I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Is Welbeck really *that* good to merit starting every game, FFS??
the question is more "is berbatov not good enough to start every game".. :shakehead:

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:20 PM
Ginners

Default Re: *Official* United v Spurs Match Thread - Teams, Links and I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Quote:
well fergie seems to think so you donut

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:21 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
sad not to see kiko on the bench, i like berbs but i would have taken 12 mil for him knowing we have kiko chico and owen if needed as well as wellers and big mammers

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
well fergie seems to think so you donut
He's not right all the time, you know (only 99% of it or something )

believe

Quote:
no but I suppose it answers a 3 year debate and makes you look pretty stupid so i'm happy.

MJ Ramone

Quote:
I thought he was hit & miss at West Brom, but I'm glad to see Fergie persevering with him.
Big test for him tonight though, especially with Pea on the bench ready to come back into the side.

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:22 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Once Pea's fit again he won't. Clearly he's 3rd choice with Berbles 4th

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:23 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
sad not to see kiko on the bench, i like berbs but i would have taken 12 mil for him knowing we have kiko chico and owen if needed as well as wellers and big mammers
would be better off going out on loan to a lower premiership team or a team in the championship.. needs a season playing week in week out..

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:25 PM
Ginners

smalling vs bale is going to be an interesting battle

wouldnt be surprised to see fabio come on early

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:25 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
would be better off going out on loan to a lower premiership team or a team in the championship.. needs a season playing week in week out..
you highlighted "berbs" wrong

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:27 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
you highlighted "berbs" wrong
It could probably apply to both players..

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:32 PM
Ginners

harry

always speaks well about utd, top top red

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:32 PM
MJ Ramone

Big test for all the young lads tonight. Especially the keeper.
3pts tonight will be very important.

I reckon it'll be a lot tougher than people are making out.

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:33 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:

Another great ginners prediction.

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:35 PM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Big test for all the young lads tonight. Especially the keeper.
3pts tonight will be very important.

I reckon it'll be a lot tougher than people are making out.
Yep. I think we're going to need to be at our best tonight. Spurs will score, I reckon. Big test for the kids. I think we'll edge it. 3-2.

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:38 PM
antonin jablonsky

Exciting times but a little bit nervey with such a young team. Gonna be interesting, or scarey, how our fullback deal with the wide players an what we do to get close to VDV. That said, if I was a Spurs fan i'd not be looking forward to that defence and central midfield against our attacking players.

Hell of a confidence boost for Wellers, geting in ahead of players like Berb, Giggles and Carrick..

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:39 PM
waynes ear's

Thumbs up Re: *Official* United v Spurs Match Thread - Teams, Links and I'm BAAAAAAAAAACK!

Quote:
harry

always speaks well about utd, top top red
£#%&! off

Quote:

£#%&! off

love ginners tbhspud

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:40 PM
The Return of JC

They're cutting Sneijder's pre-match unveiling fine, aren't they?

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:40 PM
Wez

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
They're cutting Sneijder's pre-match unveiling fine, aren't they?
Held up at customs

Unread 22-08-2011, 07:42 PM
MJ Ramone

How many times does Nev say "to be honest with you" ? ffs