Originally Posted by taff
pat must have been away powdering her nose
courtesy of JayTee's fackin old man innit

Unread 15-05-2010, 04:56 PM
Zorg

Default Re: official fa cup thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
portsmouth really are shit. ta-ra you @#%&!s, don't suppose we'll ever be seeing you again.

so pleased chelsea have made some history for themselves, it's only taken them over a hundred years. every chump who's there today can tell their grandkids "i was there for the great fackin' dabble of two faahsand and ten"
Saw an FA Cup programme on ITV4 this morning and it said Abramovich 'made Chelsea a major force once more'.

Once more?

Unread 15-05-2010, 04:58 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs down Re: official fa cup thread

Horrible Club.
Bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!s.

Unread 15-05-2010, 04:58 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Viva Pat Lampard
Viva Pat Lampard
We're gonna dig her up
When Chelsea win the cup
Viva Pat Lampard

love it

that pat lampard picture from scar is still one of the all time funniest things on here. outstanding

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:00 PM
johnfuego

Lampard looks pissed off. Tee hee.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Pop

Would it be a touch bitter to hope John Terry dies a tragic (yet funny) death?

Unbelievable @#%&! of a man.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:01 PM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up Re: official fa cup thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Would it be a touch bitter to hope John Terry dies a tragic (yet funny) death?

Unbelievable @#%&! of a man.
his old man is going to jail on Monday which is some consolation for me

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:03 PM
redmike

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Horrible Club.
Bunch of £#%&!ing @#%&!s.
Aye.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:07 PM
Zorg

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Sparky***

Another utterly predictable result in the final of a dreary competition that is, like portsmouth, dying a death.

As soon as spurs lost the semi final they may as well have just carved chelsea's name on the cup and handed it over, such was the forgone conclusion that was this final. Chelsea have had a stranglehold on the £#%&!ing thing lately winning 3 out of the last 4.

Still, We might have had a big say in this had we not conspired to lose to a team from 2 divisions below us. At home.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:17 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Another utterly predictable result in the final of a dreary competition that is, like portsmouth, dying a death.

As soon as spurs lost the semi final they may as well have just carved chelsea's name on the cup and handed it over, such was the forgone conclusion that was this final. Chelsea have had a stranglehold on the £#%&!ing thing lately winning 3 out of the last 4.

Still, We might have had a big say in this had we not conspired to lose to a team from 2 divisions below us. At home.
agreed. our recent record in terms of victories is £#%&!.

Wafty Crank

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Have you ever won the Treble...have you £#%&!
Have you ever won the european cup
Your squad is full of shitheads and Lampard's mum's a bit dead.....
Have you ever won the treble have you £#%&!
<scratches chin>

Switching Off

Thumbs up Re: official fa cup thread

Quote:

Thanks for cheering me up

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:18 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
agreed. our recent record in terms of victories is £#%&!.
Carling Cup > FA Cup...fact

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:19 PM
originalhogg

That team huddle then...£#%&! off

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:20 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Thanks for cheering me up
Oh shutup you arse.

I live in £#%&!ing kensington and chelsea, i've now got to go out tonight and try and find a pub which WON'T be full of £#%&!ing fat double-chinned Chelsea #@&%!s. Then, they'll be parading the £#%&!ing trophies on an open top bus withing a half a mile of my front door.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:21 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Oh shutup you arse.

I live in £#%&!ing kensington and chelsea, i've now got to go out tonight and try and find a pub which WON'T be full of £#%&!ing fat double-chinned Chelsea #@&%!s. Then, they'll be parading the £#%&!ing trophies on an open top bus withing a half a mile of my front door.
Move north and be amongst real people.

Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Oh shutup you arse.

week in one and weekend in t'other?

MJ Ramone

Quote:

Yep, Chelsea won the Double that day without kicking a ball - we also drew 0-0 at Blackburn:shakehead:

Agree with the rest too. A tedious, one-sided game....Portsmouth were terrible. I can't believe some of those players are Pro Footballers ..astonishing lack of ability & composure.
'Athletes' not Footballers.

Unread 15-05-2010, 05:23 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Move north and be amongst real people.
There's nothing real about you. You freakishly large man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
week in one and weekend in t'other?
Save kensington for sunday best.
Closed Thread