United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:33 PM
saffers

Default Dani Alves agreement

Alves is in the final year of his deal at Barcelona and has not been offered fresh terms at the Camp Nou.

The player's agent said this week that they would consider all options before making a decision in December or January.

But FIFA agent Francois Gallardo claims that a deal has already been agreed that will see Alves move to Old Trafford.

Speaking to Spanish television show Neox, Gallardo said: "The player will leave Barcelona next season. He has signed a preliminary agreement with Manchester United."

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/footb...chester-United

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:36 PM
Ethers

Decent back up for Rafael if the wages are right.

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:47 PM
Neo

Thumbs up

Hopefully this will mean the end of Antonio Valencia at the club.

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:50 PM
puressence

Great going forward cant defend south american full of tattoos .............oh this shit is on

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:00 PM
Zorg

No ta. File with Henry, Di Maria etc.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:02 PM
ryanMUFC

Them runs beautiful runs along the north and south stand.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:04 PM
ChairmanMao

How would this improve the squad? He's going to be 32 and isn't going to want to sit on the bench, Rafael will be 25 and won't want to sit on the bench and so will probably ask to do one.

So rather than having a right back who counts as homegrown in Europe and could potentially play for the next 8 years we have a bloke who's never lived outside a latin country whose best years are behind him. If anything we could end up worse off,

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:06 PM
Vedder

£#%&! me

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:06 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
How would this improve the squad? He's going to be 32 and isn't going to want to sit on the bench, Rafael will be 25 and won't want to sit on the bench and so will probably ask to do one.

So rather than having a right back who counts as homegrown in Europe and could potentially play for the next 8 years we have a bloke who's never lived outside a latin country whose best years are behind him. If anything we could end up worse off,
What does living in a Latin country have to do with anything?

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:09 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
No ta. File with Henry, Di Maria etc.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:11 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanMUFC
What does living in a Latin country have to do with anything?
Not speaking the language, the weather, the food. Plus Barcelona and Seville are two of the best cities in Europe, even as a Salfordian, Manchester and Salford are grey rainy shitholes.

But I forgot on here signing 32 year old ex worldies on the downslope is where it's at, proves we're a massive club signing Barcelona cast offs nqat, Ihbr :shakehead: etc etc. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:12 PM
silv

Quote:
Not speaking the language, the weather, the food. Plus Barcelona and Seville are two of the best cities in Europe, even as a Salfordian, Manchester and Salford are grey rainy shitholes.

But I forgot on here signing 32 year old ex worldies on the downslope is where it's at, proves we're a massive club signing Barcelona cast offs nqat, Ihbr :shakehead: etc etc. zzzzzzzzzzzzzz
been a real problem with di maria aint it...

what a £#%&!ing balloon

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:13 PM
Zorg

Footballers aren't forced to live on the Langworthy Estate eating pie and chips ffs.

Actually maybe they should be.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:15 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
Footballers aren't forced to live on the Langworthy Estate eating pie and chips ffs.

Actually maybe they should be.
Should see it now. Actually cafes and coffee shops

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:16 PM
RedMenace

I'm sure some of our lot speak Latin anyway

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:16 PM
ryanMUFC

Quote:

If we paid a record transfer fee to sign Di Maria then I'm sure we'd take the small risk of old and slow Dani Alves. Are inter a small club for signing Vidic? Juve for signing Evra? There's South Americans that play in Russia, I'm sure a few could cope in Alderly Edge. Some @#%&! will probably compare him to Maicon as well.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:17 PM
General Woundwort

Thumbs up

Despite the incredible strength of competition, he's easily one of the biggest @#%&!s in world football.

2 red cards, one screamer, 35 shots from 30+ yards straight into the disabled section, several radio phone-ins about diving and a training ground fall out with Ched Evans.

Can't wait.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Should see it now. Actually cafes and coffee shops
Bloody hell, I'm out of touch.
Is Longsight still posh?

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:20 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

what a £#%&!ing balloon
ffs

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:22 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv

what a £#%&!ing balloon
For a start who's to say di Maria won't see his arse with Manchester before the end of the year? For all you £#%&!ing know he could be on the phone crying to his agent every £#%&!ing night.

I just don't see the point of signing a 32 year old fullback on stupid wages when we have a 25 year old who is a good player. You sign a younger player as cover.
Closed Thread