United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Music
Closed Thread
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:21 AM
matth_22
 
Default Everything Everything's new album - Arc

i got it a couple of weeks ago and i decided to listen to it and it's one of the best albums i've listened to this year, every track was different and the songs on there are catchy.
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:23 AM
aardvark
 
Default

person i'm least likely to take a music recommendation seriously from: m????_?2
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:24 AM
matth_22
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aardvark
person i'm least likely to take a music recommendation seriously from: m????_?2
trust me on this one, give them a listen.
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:42 AM
signed dc
 
Default

Heard them on the radio a few times, appalling shit
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 12:44 AM
matth_22
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc
Heard them on the radio a few times, appalling shit
they're good but each to their own.
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 05:35 AM
Barry Shitpeas
 
Default

I would rather force excrement into my ears than listen to this shite. Truly shocking music. Sounds like a bunch of pissed up student c***s doing karaoke
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 09:00 AM
carlosartorial
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas
I would rather force excrement into my ears than listen to this shite. Truly shocking music. Sounds like a bunch of pissed up student c***s doing karaoke
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:25 AM
no fun
 
Default

saw them on soccer am a few weeks back

not heard owt by them, but dont have to - f***ing c***s who I hope get electrocuted onstage whilst playing to an audience of IT consultants and their "partners"
 
Unread 03-03-2013, 10:38 AM
otbarney
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matth_22
i got it a couple of weeks ago and i decided to listen to it and it's one of the best albums i've listened to this year, every track was different and the songs on there are catchy.
Wow, radical dude.
Next time I get an album, I'm going to decide to listen to it as well.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Everything Everything's new album - Arc
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which album is the best Scott Walker album? neworder Music 13 22-10-2008 11:48 AM
I've got the best album. red @rmy Off Topic 17 02-08-2008 10:04 AM
I never thought the first Arctic Monkeys album was a concept album... neworder Music 8 05-06-2007 09:57 PM
Favourite Song + Favourite Album + Favourite Current Album Paul Mcgrath Music 5 26-01-2007 08:05 PM
you ever got a name in an album puressence Music 21 19-01-2007 08:50 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:31 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2020 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.