United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:23 AM
dunk

Default Re: macheda

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
I'd like to see that team but with someone else in for park we know what he can do.........Bebe?
I'm hoping Bebe might make the bench, Morrison too.

Park desperately needs games.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:24 AM
Lok

I think we should pick a back 4 and stick with it, even for the carling cup. There's no stability there lately and it shows.

PIG

JOS---Evans---Vidic---Evra

Anderson---Gibson---Park

Hernandez---Macheda---Obertan

Owen can £#%&! off.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Gorilla Monsoon

I think at Villa he'd get double figures in terms of goals, genuinely, and we'd have people on here suddenly slating Ferguson for getting rid, BUT, i think it would be a good move for him and us.

His pace is nothing compared to what it used to be, and i think to have a career in the premiership he needs to be the main striker, playing week in week out. If hes got the pace of young and downing down the flanks putting balls into the box, plus his best pal heskey laying balls on for him, it would reignite his career. Unfortunately for him, whilst he jumped at the chance to join us, i dont think he gave it proper consideration. If a team like Everton or Villa had come in for him, that would have been a much better move for both him and us.

Saying that, i'm never going to slate the guy. He seems like a nice guy, he took a massive wage cut and joined us knowing he'd get shit from scousers and wouldnt get a lot of games, because he wanted to play for united. He's also chipped in with a few memorable and very important goals too since he joined.

If he stays, fair enough, but if he goes, good luck to him, i think he's a good player and if he gets first team football week in week out, he'll be back in the England squad.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:34 AM
Coracao

If Eikrem isn't involved, then i'm not sure when he is ever going to get a game.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:42 AM
Sloppy

Pig
Neville Smalling Brown Fabio
Bebe Gibson Anderson Park
Owen Chicho

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:43 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
Pig
Neville Smalling Brown Fabio
Bebe Gibson Anderson Park
Owen Chicho
3-0 Scunthorpe.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:44 AM
Sloane

agreed would much rather see macheda than owen.

Unread 20-09-2010, 11:53 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
I think we should pick a back 4 and stick with it, even for the carling cup. There's no stability there lately and it shows.

PIG

JOS---Evans---Vidic---Evra

Anderson---Gibson---Park

Hernandez---Macheda---Obertan

Owen can £#%&! off.
As Obertan is right footed and Hernandez is left/both footed I'd swap those two around. Evans and Vidic are covering the wrong halves too.

Unread 20-09-2010, 12:01 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
3-0 Scunthorpe.
phelan brings o.g. on in fergie time

4-3 united

Unread 20-09-2010, 12:03 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
phelan brings o.g. on in fergie time

4-3 united

Unread 20-09-2010, 12:08 PM
dunk

Thinking about it, the reserves are playing Bury in one of the senior cups this evening, be interesting to see who plays.

Unread 20-09-2010, 12:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
I think at Villa he'd get double figures in terms of goals, genuinely, and we'd have people on here suddenly slating Ferguson for getting rid, BUT, i think it would be a good move for him and us.

His pace is nothing compared to what it used to be, and i think to have a career in the premiership he needs to be the main striker, playing week in week out. If hes got the pace of young and downing down the flanks putting balls into the box, plus his best pal heskey laying balls on for him, it would reignite his career. Unfortunately for him, whilst he jumped at the chance to join us, i dont think he gave it proper consideration. If a team like Everton or Villa had come in for him, that would have been a much better move for both him and us.

Saying that, i'm never going to slate the guy. He seems like a nice guy, he took a massive wage cut and joined us knowing he'd get shit from scousers and wouldnt get a lot of games, because he wanted to play for united. He's also chipped in with a few memorable and very important goals too since he joined.

If he stays, fair enough, but if he goes, good luck to him, i think he's a good player and if he gets first team football week in week out, he'll be back in the England squad.
And that last thing is all he really cares about

I just about tolerated him until that poxy testimonial and what he said afterwards. No more, though

Unread 20-09-2010, 01:54 PM
Coracao

Johnstone, Vermijl, Gill, Evans C, Wootton, Brown R, Stewart, Morrison, Ajose, Eikrem, Brady, Keane M, Devlin, Fryers, Tunnicliffe, Cofie

Unread 20-09-2010, 01:58 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
I just about tolerated him until that poxy testimonial and what he said afterwards. No more, though

Unread 20-09-2010, 02:12 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
£#%&!ing Carragher's benefit match recently - when he not only put on a Dippers shirt again but afterwards declared they were "the biggest club in the world"

They don't pay your wages anymore, @#%&!o

Unread 20-09-2010, 03:17 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Johnstone, Vermijl, Gill, Evans C, Wootton, Brown R, Stewart, Morrison, Ajose, Eikrem, Brady, Keane M, Devlin, Fryers, Tunnicliffe, Cofie
that's the squad for bury? no obertan or bebe there, maybe they'll get a run against Scunthorpe.

Unread 20-09-2010, 03:20 PM
Cream

not seen much of him but agree that he looks £#%&!ing good.

EIKRAM>anderson

Unread 20-09-2010, 03:24 PM
andyroo

A good footballer anyway, Eikram. What's with his weirdly-constructed face?

Unread 20-09-2010, 03:40 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
that's the squad for bury? no obertan or bebe there, maybe they'll get a run against Scunthorpe.
I sort of expected Ajose and Eikrem to be somewhere near the squad for Wednesday tbh, and maybe Corey Evans.

Unread 20-09-2010, 04:09 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
As Obertan is right footed and Hernandez is left/both footed I'd swap those two around. Evans and Vidic are covering the wrong halves too.
Prefer Obertan on the left. He's more dangerous cutting in. They'd both swap every so often to keep it fresh.

As for Evans and Vidic, I never bother to list centre backs in the right order. Only sad @#%&!s do.

HTH.
Closed Thread