United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > MUFC Tickets and Travel
Closed Thread

Unread 24-03-2014, 12:47 PM
jem

Default bayern (h) x2

*sigh*

don't do it for me; do it for my friend.

Unread 24-03-2014, 02:13 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
*sigh*

don't do it for me; do it for my friend.
Link?

Unread 24-03-2014, 02:23 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyOnMyBack
Link?
he's very nearly engaged. quite dishy, though. how undressed do you want him? I only have a pic of him in a dark suit handy.

Unread 24-03-2014, 02:48 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he's very nearly engaged. quite dishy, though. how undressed do you want him? I only have a pic of him in a dark suit handy.
:shakehead:

My imaginary spares are wasted on you.

(Btting the request is the best i can do.)

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:31 PM
My Name is Keith

See above or actually below

Look on this ticket section for my two.

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:47 PM
My Name is Keith

The family stand for matches like this is unlike a normal family section. I can actually remember some lads trying to start wenger is a £#%&!ing peadophile in there once.

No irony involved either.

Unread 31-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The family stand for matches like this is unlike a normal family section. I can actually remember some lads trying to start wenger is a £#%&!ing peadophile in there once.

No irony involved either.
Can't see Toby and Guy from Coutts going for this pal - they think Jems sorted the Platinum suite, an "Ambassador" chat with Pancho Pearson or Whiteside and then tucking into some world class fayre with an emergency briefing on the offside rule after cheese and biscuits.

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Can't see Toby and Guy from Coutts going for this pal - they think Jems sorted the Platinum suite, an "Ambassador" chat with Pancho Pearson or Whiteside and then tucking into some world class fayre with an emergency briefing on the offside rule after cheese and biscuits.
they could be a couple of shyster #@&%!ernee barrow boys or are the HFT geeks the new kings of the zooniverse?

Unread 31-03-2014, 09:43 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:

Shame really, I've already texted a few in the fs to expect 'a very big name in the world of 80's white reggae pop' to be in there tomorrow. And no, not the little guy with the silly accent from UB40.

Unread 31-03-2014, 10:25 PM
jem

Quote:
er heißt bastian.
Closed Thread