Unread 27-02-2013, 11:57 PM
Dr Gonzo

I paid £400 per ticket

Unread 27-02-2013, 11:59 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I know some bloke who paid about £500
Not too bad considering the circumstances.

Just thinking tickets off touts are going for more and more. Madrid at home 250+ domestic away games at double fv.

99 is surely the biggest game there is likely to be, ever, so 500 isnt bad

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Mark Corrigan

Not what you're asking, I know, but I'm sure my ticket was £12 (official obvs, lolz) Absolutely mental considering it's almost certainly the biggest match I'll ever see in my life.

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:02 AM
Stakker

About 300 quid we saw.

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:03 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Not what you're asking, I know, but I'm sure my ticket was £12 (official obvs, lolz) Absolutely mental considering it's almost certainly the biggest match I'll ever see in my life.
Yea much cheaper back then!

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:25 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Corrigan
Yep same here. Top tier behind the goal. Know a lad who had an official ticket and he folded it up really tight in his pocket to make sure he didn't get pick-pocketed and when he got it scanned it was that badly creased it failed to register. Copper took it and ripped it up and told him to do one. He was in tears, didn't get in :shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:33 AM
shenwen

70 quid. Bought off a Barca fan outside the ground with about 10 mins to kick off. Two mates got tickets in the Bayern end for half that.

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:33 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by VodkaAndCoke
Yep same here. Top tier behind the goal. Know a lad who had an official ticket and he folded it up really tight in his pocket to make sure he didn't get pick-pocketed and when he got it scanned it was that badly creased it failed to register. Copper took it and ripped it up and told him to do one. He was in tears, didn't get in :shakehead:

£#%&! me. I'd be suicidal.

Unread 28-02-2013, 12:34 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
that's £#%&!ing awful. :shakehead:

Unread 28-02-2013, 02:14 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs up

mine was £12 as well right at the corner flag where Beckham took the corners from for the goals......was athe 3-3 in the Nou Camp and my ticket was £30R

£12 ffs

loads didn't get in with tickets we were among the last to get in shocking behaviour by Spanish pigs and security

Unread 28-02-2013, 02:40 AM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
loads didn't get in with tickets we were among the last to get in shocking behaviour by Spanish pigs and security
True, the Spanish OB were a disgrace on the gates that night. I know it doesn't matter but this lad who got his official ticket ripped up was an old school 70s, 80s and 90s time-served Red who had earned that £#%&!ing ticket. Like all of us from that generation it was the dream to see United win the European Cup, after we'd seen the title wins(!), and so for that to happen to him was £#%&!ing gutting.

Another little tale from that night. In that upper tier there were a few Spanish lads around us and with five minutes to go we were all standing in the aisles, ready to get the £#%&! out of there when the first goal went in. Pandemonium and we all end up in a pile on the floor and when I get up a girl was complaining about her necklace being ripped off her during the celebration. She pointed out who it was and off he runs. Of course no United fan was going to get involved, United had £#%&!ing equalised and then bam! the next went in. All on the floor again.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:14 AM
Crumps

£6 iirc. All my final stuff is vacuum packed at my Mam's. 3rd tier bang online with the goaline at the end all the goals went in.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:16 AM
My Name is Keith

We went with millwest so didn't bother getting one through official sources.

Started getting frantic when we still hadn't got one an hour or so to go before kick off. Ended up paying a barca fan 220 but also ended up getting 60 back from millwest.

Was on the side where united fans merged with bayern fans. Can remember a German fan patiently waiting for us to stop gooning after the winner (which took ages) to say 'congratulations to us'. This was after my mate had attempted to start on him earlier.

Amazing how polite war guilt can make you.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:22 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
£6 iirc. All my final stuff is vacuum packed at my Mam's. 3rd tier bang online with the goaline at the end all the goals went in.
I thought they were £12 and £26. Don't remember £6 tickets.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:29 AM
Cream

Quote:
True, the Spanish OB were a disgrace on the gates that night. I know it doesn't matter but this lad who got his official ticket ripped up was an old school 70s, 80s and 90s time-served Red who had earned that £#%&!ing ticket. Like all of us from that generation it was the dream to see United win the European Cup, after we'd seen the title wins(!), and so for that to happen to him was £#%&!ing gutting.

Another little tale from that night. In that upper tier there were a few Spanish lads around us and with five minutes to go we were all standing in the aisles, ready to get the £#%&! out of there when the first goal went in. Pandemonium and we all end up in a pile on the floor and when I get up a girl was complaining about her necklace being ripped off her during the celebration. She pointed out who it was and off he runs. Of course no United fan was going to get involved, United had £#%&!ing equalised and then bam! the next went in. All on the floor again.
Strange that someone would waste a great moment like that on nicking some shite bit of jewellery, quite apart from the fact it tainted the experience for someone else.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:32 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
I thought they were £12 and £26. Don't remember £6 tickets.
He was probably classed as a child in '99.

I hear NoFun got in for 6 quid and all.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:45 AM
Knockers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
We went with millwest so didn't bother getting one through official sources.

Started getting frantic when we still hadn't got one an hour or so to go before kick off. Ended up paying a barca fan 220 but also ended up getting 60 back from millwest.

Was on the side where united fans merged with bayern fans. Can remember a German fan patiently waiting for us to stop gooning after the winner (which took ages) to say 'congratulations to us'. This was after my mate had attempted to start on him earlier.

Amazing how polite war guilt can make you.

Wasn't there but always wonder if united would've raped and pillaged Barcelona if we hadn't won. Not in a Geordies-smashing-up-the-bigg-market way but there were 50,000 reds there and some can't pass a service station without twoccing a calippo from the wh smith freezer.

Unread 28-02-2013, 07:48 AM
doudou

Quote:
Poor bastard. My ticket was also crumpled and failed to scan, but the bloke at the gate took pity on my and let me in. The thing was, though, there was a huge crush behind me so it's not as though I could have got away from the ground anyway.
Closed Thread