Unread 10-02-2008, 09:20 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Default Why did Carrick not start ??

Best midfielder we have.

Can pass, Can tackle, can score.

Why the £#%&! was he on the bench ???

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Pudge_Bear

This centre of midfield needs to settle down in my opinion. The trouble is picking two from those four, its nye on £#%&!ing impossible. You can make a case for every combination, and fergie probably goes through the same thing himself, he just cant £#%&!ing decide. I woudnt be adverse to seeing anderson playing just ahead of two of the others over the coming weeks, with rooney ronaldo and tevez ahead of that in whichever way suits. Its a tricky one.

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:36 PM
Tumescent Throb

At least Carrick £#%&!ing scored at last. That is the one single positive to take from the game.

If he - or Anderson for that matter - had pulled their £#%&!ing fingers out before now then Ferguson wouldn't have been so desperate to shove Scholes straight back in.

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
At least Carrick £#%&!ing scored at last. That is the one single positive to take from the game.

If he - or Anderson for that matter - had pulled their £#%&!ing fingers out before now then Ferguson wouldn't have been so desperate to shove Scholes straight back in.
You £#%&!ing @#%&!

How about Carrick being shown a little bit of loyalty for his perfomances recently......

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:48 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:

I think you'll find our two worst performances this season have coincided with scholes coming back to fitness. I also dont think much more could have been asked from anderson this season. I dont really understand where your coming from there.

RE Carrick: once he gets into his rhythm, hes a £#%&!ing fantastic player. Unfortunately, fergie sees fit to break that rhythm at every available opportunity, he seems to take a game or two (wrongly or rightly) to get back into the groove, just let the £#%&!ing guy play.

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear
I think you'll find our two worst performances this season have coincided with scholes coming back to fitness. I also dont think much more could have been asked from anderson this season. I dont really understand where your coming from there.

RE Carrick: once he gets into his rhythm, hes a £#%&!ing fantastic player. Unfortunately, fergie sees fit to break that rhythm at every available opportunity, he seems to take a game or two (wrongly or rightly) to get back into the groove, just let the £#%&!ing guy play.
Amen to that.

Given half a chance Carrick would be the best midfielder in the world.

And you all £#%&! over Anderson.... Brilliant today wasn't he.....

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:57 PM
Pudge_Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Amen to that.

Given half a chance Carrik would be the best midfielder in the world.

steady on

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:59 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
You £#%&!ing @#%&!

How about Carrick being shown a little bit of loyalty for his perfomances recently......
Grow up you £#%&!ing @#%&!

Go and stick your old man back in your best mate's porridge and shut the £#%&! up

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:02 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Grow up you £#%&!ing @#%&!

Go and stick your old man back in your best mate's porridge and shut the £#%&! up

RIP

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:03 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pudge_Bear

Central midfielders need to score goals.

Scholes scores goals.

Had Carrick and Anderson scored some goals then Ferguson wouldn't have been so desperate to shove Scholes straight back in.

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:04 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

RIP
You have to be a junkie

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:13 PM
Sparky***

I'm struggling to think of what carrick has to do to be considered. He came on today, made a fair few incisive passes and scored a very neat goal, showing more composure than our entire team did all afternoon.

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
razzle

Quote:

Scholes scores goals.

Had Carrick and Anderson scored some goals then Ferguson wouldn't have been so desperate to shove Scholes straight back in.
scores goals? he seems to have an aversion to having a shot at the moment

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:16 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:

Scholes scores goals.

No they don't.......

You clueless imbecile

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:24 PM
magic_cantona

EI, what the £#%&! is up with you?

Apart from the obvious, like.

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Amen to that.

Given half a chance Carrick would be the best midfielder in the world.

You surpass yourself every week with stupid £#%&!ing comments.

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by razzle
scores goals? he seems to have an aversion to having a shot at the moment
never said it was working yet

just pointing out the probable reason he's got straight back in, ie the people keeping his place warm haven't delivered the goals

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

On current form, scholes should not be playing ahead of the other mids we have.

I think a lot of teams are going to deploy similar tactics now, sacrifice space on the flanks but plug the middle - without any really physical presence up front we are going to struggle for the rest of the season.

Having said that most teams have a blip during the course of the season, arsenal will have a few draws here and there and 4 points or whatever is nothing, especially if we can go and take 3 off them. spurs and city are a couple of well organised teams, the cannon fodder will soon be there for us again. I guess the big concern is just the lack of stability i dont think anyone really knows what our strongest team and line up is right now and that is an issue.

Unread 10-02-2008, 10:43 PM
Terry Silver

Our midfield was far too deep.

Especially second half when all we had was a long ball to Tevez, we didn't win a single ball as Anderson and Scholes were some 40 yards off the play.

Anderson off instead of Scholes was baffling and born of sentiment over common sense.

Unread 11-02-2008, 08:09 PM
Part 36 Offer

Typical Ferguson.
Closed Thread