United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:08 PM
Joe Biden

Another one ole gurner tried to ruin.

He destroyed rashford and martial physically.

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:20 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
https://mobile.twitter.com/UtdDistri...84851309084673

Another one ole gurner tried to ruin.

He destroyed rashford and martial physically.
Or a player who can play but just is throwing his toys out the roam again. The medical team wouldn’t clear him to play if it actually endangered his physical well being.

Also make up your mind? Is ole a manager who was best friends with them all, a soft yes man? Or is he now deciding to do things against the players will?

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:24 PM
Patty_b

So injured we loaned him out and he passed his medical with Seville...

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:24 PM
Joe Biden

Where does it say it was against his will?

He says he was injured to the point he couldn't sprint but OG asked him to play through it so he did.

We know the situation with rashfords back was exactly the same.

It shows the two lads were committed to the team and it shows the manager was a £#%&!ing moron.

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:30 PM
dunk

It shows the manager has no other options tbf.

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:44 PM
NedKelly

Hope he breaks his neck for his next injury, the useless £#%&!

Unread 10-09-2022, 03:51 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly

Unread 10-09-2022, 04:19 PM
Denis Irwell

Also complaining how Jose ruined him by changing his squad number

Get £#%&!ing rid

Unread 10-09-2022, 04:36 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 10-09-2022, 04:40 PM
sweetleftfoot

Bin.

Unread 10-09-2022, 05:03 PM
Joe Biden

Unread 10-09-2022, 06:41 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Where does it say it was against his will?

He says he was injured to the point he couldn't sprint but OG asked him to play through it so he did.

We know the situation with rashfords back was exactly the same.

It shows the two lads were committed to the team and it shows the manager was a £#%&!ing moron.
Ok genius. Rashford and martial are out with injuries that the medial team say they can play through with assistance. Who does he play on the wings? Ighalo and lingard?

Quote:
He’s just complaining and making excuses from before. Blaming an old manager who has left for his struggles.

One of the big issues with the dressing room was a lack of leadership . Nobody has the balls to to take accountability.

The window is shut, but the moment they sign a replacement CF bin the £#%&!er. I was prepared to give him a chance but nothing get through to these #@&%!s

Unread 10-09-2022, 07:01 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Ok genius. Rashford and martial are out with injuries that the medial team say they can play through with assistance. Who does he play on the wings? Ighalo and lingard?

He’s just complaining and making excuses from before. Blaming an old manager who has left for his struggles.

One of the big issues with the dressing room was a lack of leadership . Nobody has the balls to to take accountability.

The window is shut, but the moment they sign a replacement CF bin the £#%&!er. I was prepared to give him a chance but nothing get through to these #@&%!s
I can’t even keep the wum going anymore. I hate him. He’s a miserable looking dickwit with an attitude that stinks more than a shit after a night out. £#%&! him. Not even a one season wonder - he’s a pre season wonder. £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 10-09-2022, 07:04 PM
believe

Quote:
I can’t even keep the wum going anymore. I hate him. He’s a miserable looking dickwit with an attitude that stinks more than a shit after a night out. £#%&! him. Not even a one season wonder - he’s a pre season wonder. £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 10-09-2022, 07:16 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I basically took that bet on knowing I’d be giving you a score at the end of the season. What a @#%&! (me and Martial).

Unread 10-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Joe Biden

The gurner ruined these guys.

Unread 10-09-2022, 09:53 PM
armchair

wum is just being disingenuous apparently.

Unread 11-09-2022, 08:37 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
Also complaining how Jose ruined him by changing his squad number

Get £#%&!ing rid
This has been his, and our problem for years. We became mentally weak. You can have all the 'talent' you want - Rashford, Tony, Pogba, DDG, Shaw, hell even the likes of lingard had talent.

But if you're weak as both an individual and a unit you're never going to get anywhere.

When you start seeing 2nd as an achievement (and I'm talking about the players not the management), or just getting to a final as an achievement (looking outside the club, poch crying when they beat Ajax ffs), you're basically £#%&!ed.

If ETH does nothing else he'll have done well to alter that frail mindset. And he's essentially done it by binning the worst culprits and bringing in players with arrogance.

God how I wish Ronnie was even just 5 years younger. We'd win the league.

Unread 11-09-2022, 08:53 AM
Patty_b

I've been trying to get behind this season and hoped that he could try and fulfill some of the lost potential. But he can £#%&! off after this interview.

If he can't take some responsibility for the utter shite he's served up for the past four years then he's at the wrong club. 'I was always injured and sad that the number of my back changed, so I couldn't perform'. Embarrassing.

Unread 11-09-2022, 11:12 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

God how I wish Ronnie was even just 5 years younger. We'd win the league.
He wouldn’t have returned then though.