United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 24-08-2018, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Will they ever stop hating us??

No.

We are the football equivalent of Corbyn.

Unread 24-08-2018, 11:19 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Will they ever stop hating us??

No.

We are the football equivalent of Corbyn.
Lots of followers but ultimately wont win anything?

Unread 25-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Part 36 Offer

Just want this cancerous @#%&! long gone; £#%&!ing hate him.

Unread 25-08-2018, 02:36 PM
sudored

Just seen the city score and first reaction was 😡 ffs.
Scousers are gonna walk the league this year.
Being reduced to hoping city win every week is disgusting tbh shocking state off affairs at United.

Unread 25-08-2018, 02:52 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
Being reduced to hoping city win every week is disgusting tbh shocking state off affairs at United.
bizarre response but in any event, no way are the vermin going to walk the league; City are a much better side. City will win it by 8 points imo.

Unread 25-08-2018, 03:19 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudored
are they £#%&!.

give your head a wobble.

City will piss the league again this year.

Unread 25-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

£#%&! is he still doing in the job. Ed needs to develop a set.

Unread 25-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
He should fly a plane over telling him he's sacked.

Unread 25-08-2018, 04:05 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
He's at Moyes level dislike now for me.
moyes is merely a dour, uninspiring, useless, hopeless charisma vacuum. mourinho actually puts in some effort to being anti-football, anti-people and undermining himself. I don't hate moyes - I hate the people who appointed him. with mourinho, I hate him and the people who appointed him. mourinho could do better. he just won't.

Unread 25-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Waiting until the international break.

Of course we could pull a few wins out of the bag between now and then, but Martial and Poggers have the scent of blood in their nostrils. They'll throw a couple to get rid of him.

Unread 25-08-2018, 05:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Waiting until the international break.

Of course we could pull a few wins out of the bag between now and then, but Martial and Poggers have the scent of blood in their nostrils. They'll throw a couple to get rid of him.
Martial hopefully won't be starting on his Brighton "form".

Unread 25-08-2018, 10:58 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
moyes is merely a dour, uninspiring, useless, hopeless charisma vacuum. mourinho actually puts in some effort to being anti-football, anti-people and undermining himself. I don't hate moyes - I hate the people who appointed him. with mourinho, I hate him and the people who appointed him. mourinho could do better. he just won't.
He has many galling traits but that has to be the worst. The fact we don't have to be subjected to this/his shit yet through choice he inflicts this as much on himself as everybody else. When I wanted him appointed in 2016 I wasn't expecting peak Mou but hoped/expected him even on the decline to bring more to the job. I get the impression he's aware this could be his last top club but doesn't know how to get himself out of the shit he has helped spread.

Unread 25-08-2018, 11:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
He has many galling traits but that has to be the worst. The fact we don't have to be subjected to this/his shit yet through choice he inflicts this as much on himself as everybody else. When I wanted him appointed in 2016 I wasn't expecting peak Mou but hoped/expected him even on the decline to bring more to the job. I get the impression he's aware this could be his last top club but doesn't know how to get himself out of the shit he has helped spread.
I thought there was a chance coming here could reinvigorate him. Instead, he now seems to be draining the life out of us.

Still hoping against hope not just that we win on Monday, but that doing so starts off something positive. But its not looking good.

Unread 25-08-2018, 11:58 PM
General Woundwort

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Still hoping against hope not just that we win on Monday, but that doing so starts off something positive

Misplaced optimism aside, I really don't get why anyone wants him to stay. Look at us, we're £#%&!ing rancid to watch. He did that. Nobody else. We're not even winning anymore. We're losing in a rancid fashion. And people still want him to stay It's delirious.

Unread 26-08-2018, 12:05 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort

Misplaced optimism aside, I really don't get why anyone wants him to stay. Look at us, we're £#%&!ing rancid to watch. He did that. Nobody else. We're not even winning anymore. We're losing in a rancid fashion. And people still want him to stay It's delirious.

Apart from the previous two managers. Sacking him the summer gone with a WC, small transfer window and few top managers available could have left us in a worse position and even now, who is available that is going turn us around? Woodward won't want to sack him now as it will reflect badly on him after the contract renewal. We make CL and the board are happy, we crash and burn and they will probably save some money paying him off, win/win

Unread 26-08-2018, 12:19 AM
General Woundwort

Wink

Quote:
Apart from the previous two managers. Sacking him the summer gone with a WC, small transfer window and few top managers available could have left us in a worse position and even now, who is available that is going turn us around
I know people like to spin it like this but it really isn't the fault of Moyes and/or LvG that Mourinho sets us up like he does. He chooses shit on a stick. He chooses Fellaini. He bought Lukaku.

Give it to anyone. He's done. Plenty of rent boys probably had the same fears in 2008 and Avram £#%&!ing Grant was a John Terry slip away from winning the European Cup.

Unread 26-08-2018, 12:24 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
I know people like to spin it like this but it really isn't the fault of Moyes and/or LvG that Mourinho sets us up like he does. He chooses shit on a stick. He chooses Fellaini. He bought Lukaku.

Give it to anyone. He's done. Plenty of rent boys probably had the same fears in 2008 and Avram £#%&!ing Grant was a John Terry slip away from winning the European Cup.
I'm not blaming Moyes/LVG for the shit we are forced to endure, but part of the reason we ended up having to take a chance on Mou is because the previous two failed so badly.

Back in '08 there were two top teams and an entirely different club structure at Chelsea, you'll get your wish soon enough when Giggs or Carrick take it until the end of the season but don't be shocked when it gets worse.

Unread 26-08-2018, 12:35 AM
General Woundwort

Quote:
I'm not blaming Moyes/LVG for the shit we are forced to endure, but part of the reason we ended up having to take a chance on Mou is because the previous two failed so badly.

Back in '08 there were two top teams and an entirely different club structure at Chelsea, you'll get your wish soon enough when Giggs or Carrick take it until the end of the season but don't be shocked when it gets worse.
We took a chance on Mourinho because the idiots running our club have no imagination.

The point about Chelsea is that even a shit manager got a better tune out of the squad because Mourinho had lost them. We're not going to hire Giggs or Carrick. We'd get in someone experienced short term who likely won't pull up trees but might just encourage some of us to start watching again.

Unread 26-08-2018, 01:01 AM
AK14

Quote:
We took a chance on Mourinho because the idiots running our club have no imagination.

The point about Chelsea is that even a shit manager got a better tune out of the squad because Mourinho had lost them. We're not going to hire Giggs or Carrick. We'd get in someone experienced short term who likely won't pull up trees but might just encourage some of us to start watching again.

Can’t wait...

Unread 26-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:

And nothing has changed on that front. More people are now coming to realise that sacking the manager won't fix all the problems, if we don't get Poch I dread to think who the club have as a backup plan.

I could see Giggs/Carrick as caretakers this season but am devoid of hope it will improve. Like just about everyone I thought we'd at least manage top 4 under Moyes and not the calamity of 7th. Most people (myself included) thought that LVG without European distractions would have us challenging the league while instilling an attractive style of play in his first season. I do not hope for a better world under the next man.
Closed Thread