United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2007, 11:52 PM
toseeunited

Thumbs down

torres is a scouse bastard anyway - got you'll never walk again under his captains armband the scouse loving spanish £#%&!er!!

Unread 19-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by toseeunited
torres is a scouse bastard anyway - got you'll never walk again under his captains armband the scouse loving spanish £#%&!er!!

Have you read the previous posts on here
I don't want us to panic buy if we don't get the target we want, I feel we will be fine with Saha, Rooney and Rossi next season, with the attacking players we have goals won't be a problem

Unread 20-06-2007, 12:06 AM
toseeunited

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy

Have you read the previous posts on here
I don't want us to panic buy if we don't get the target we want, I feel we will be fine with Saha, Rooney and Rossi next season, with the attacking players we have goals won't be a problem
oops... i didn;t think anyone would have said it - glad we're all agreed then!!

i would be so happy if someone could guarantee me that louis would be fit for 75% of the games next season, but i know he won't get anywhere near that, and just don't think we can rely on him, i'm sure we must have been trying to get rid of him this summer - but he's bleedin injured AGAIN!!!!

Unread 20-06-2007, 12:27 AM
Luffy

Torres is the kind of player who could become a legend here, some players look like they were born to be Utd players and this is one.

I get the same feeling from him as I did Rooney, Ronaldo before they joined.

But then again I get the same feeling from Rossi.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:35 AM
utd for ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy
Torres is the kind of player who could become a legend here, some players look like they were born to be Utd players and this is one.

I get the same feeling from him as I did Rooney, Ronaldo before they joined.

But then again I get the same feeling from Rossi.
If he wants boring football,then let him go to lpoo

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:37 AM
koppas

Legendary SAF knows more than that fat, bearded @#%&!.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

This thread is shit, firstly the idiot who started it decided to take Guillem "I've never been right ever with my inside transfer info" Ballague's word as gospel, then this you'll never walk alone %@#$&!s. Have none of you ever been through a summer of transfer %@#$&!s before? It's all crap 'til there's an official announcement for £#%&!s sake.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:50 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
This thread is shit, firstly the idiot who started it decided to take Guillem "I've never been right ever with my inside transfer info" Ballague's word as gospel, then this you'll never walk alone %@#$&!s. Have none of you ever been through a summer of transfer %@#$&!s before? It's all crap 'til there's an official announcement for £#%&!s sake.
yeah but in the world of transfer rumours the Torres thread is king.

I've heard that he's got a Ciddy tattoo.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:51 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Ballague just makes things up.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:51 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Ballague just makes things up.
No journalists do that

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:56 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Journos blow nothing stories out of proporitions, Ballague (sp?) just sits on that couch laughing to himself and thinks things up on the spot.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:57 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
yeah but in the world of transfer rumours the Torres thread is king.

I've heard that he's got a Ciddy tattoo.
I've no problem with a bit of speculation, but basing a thread about us being snuubed on a misquote of a proven bullshitter, is £#%&!ing pathetic. Then the whole "never walk alon" nonsense being explained then ignored adds to it, uttetrly dreadful.

Unread 20-06-2007, 08:58 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I've no problem with a bit of speculation, but basing a thread about us being snuubed on a misquote of a proven bullshitter, is £#%&!ing pathetic. Then the whole "never walk alon" nonsense being explained then ignored adds to it, uttetrly dreadful.
Be sensitive today are we love?

Unread 20-06-2007, 09:01 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Be sensitive today are we love?
Not really, I just think people who quote Balague should be killed. You'd be better quoting the last decent shit you had.
Closed Thread