United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-06-2007, 01:49 PM
Rhodzy

Default Seriously

you're talking 100% %@#$&!s, now £#%&! off

If Rossi doesn't make it here we might as welll write off any other decent youngster we have

Unread 18-06-2007, 01:52 PM
UnitedRoad

Default i think

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm sorry but Roeder is hardly a judge I'd trust, he got sacked for his ineptitude. As to Fergie, he clearly wanted a years experience at a level highr than our reserves before he got his chance, he took that with both hands.Your comparisons are idiotic, Idon't recallany of those names playing in Serie A and being instrumental in keeping a club up. You really are desperate to be right about hiim not making it, as I said previously almost bitter, It makes no sense to me.
you are a bit weird.

I'm not desperate, I'm just re-iterating my point. I don't think he's all that. I don't think Richardson is all that. I don't think Fletcher is all that. I don't think Bardsley is all that.

You look at players as a Manchester United fan and think, yep, he's a Manchester United player, and you look at others and go, "don't think he is". For me, Rossi is in the second bracket. I'd like to be proved wrong..even in Carling Cup matches he's hardly stood out

Unread 18-06-2007, 01:56 PM
UnitedRoad

Default yeah man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhodzy
you're talking 100% %@#$&!s, now £#%&! off

If Rossi doesn't make it here we might as welll write off any other decent youngster we have
that makes sense.

I reckon you should be employed by the club as you clearly know football inside out. Are you a professional scout? If Rossi doesn't make it, lets get rid of Anderson, Nani and every player under 21 because YOU think Rossi is the dogs knackers and anyone who doesn't is speaking %@#$&!s and should £#%&! off.

nice one.

I don't think he's good enough. You do. One of us will be right, one will be wrong. And all that will happen is that a footballer will play either for us or someone else. It's opinion / discussion / passing the time of day.

If you don't like it. I suggest YOU £#%&! off.

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnitedRoad
that makes sense.

I reckon you should be employed by the club as you clearly know football inside out. Are you a professional scout? If Rossi doesn't make it, lets get rid of Anderson, Nani and every player under 21 because YOU think Rossi is the dogs knackers and anyone who doesn't is speaking %@#$&!s and should £#%&! off.

nice one.

I don't think he's good enough. You do. One of us will be right, one will be wrong. And all that will happen is that a footballer will play either for us or someone else. It's opinion / discussion / passing the time of day.

If you don't like it. I suggest YOU £#%&! off.
Eric Harrison (i'm sure you know who he is) said if Rossi doesn't make it with us we may as well close the academy down as no one will, I agree with him.

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:01 PM
UnitedRoad

Default link

Quote:
Eric Harrison (i'm sure you know who he is) said if Rossi doesn't make it with us we may as well close the academy down as no one will, I agree with him.
you know the rules

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Baron

Quote:
you know the rules
Here You Go

Quote:
Rossi’s The One
I’ve not had the opportunity of working with Giuseppe, but I’ve watched him very closely since he came to the club both in training and during matches and, for me, he’s the most outstanding young player I’ve seen at United since Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, Butt and the Nevilles broke into the side.

I can see a lot of Paul Scholes in him, not just in his play on the pitch but off it as well. He’s a similar type of lad by the fact that he’s quiet and unassuming, yet totally focused on becoming a Manchester United player. I always have a chat with him whenever I see him and aside from technical ability, he seems fully prepared to sacrifice things off the pitch in order to become a top player at this club. That’s just as important as technical ability and if he doesn’t make it, I’ll pack things in altogether!

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:06 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:
you know the rules
Why would I make a quote up

http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showp...&postcount=174

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:07 PM
UnitedRoad

Default erm....

"I’ve not had the opportunity of working with Giuseppe"

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Rhodzy

Quote:

"I've watched him closely"

Eric Harrisons opinion >>>>> your bitter one on Rossi

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:10 PM
Baron

Quote:

& you have? indeed @#%&!o.

Think I'll trust the judgement of the guy who's worked with the class of '91 ta.

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:12 PM
UnitedRoad

Default and

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron_van_Marlon
& you have? indeed @#%&!o.

Think I'll trust the judgement of the guy who's worked with the class of '91 ta.
I will trust my own until I'm given reason to do otherwise. For now based on what I've seen, IN MY OPINION he looks like he's not good enough for Manchester United in the Premiership. That's my final word on the subject. @#%&!o.

Unread 18-06-2007, 02:40 PM
Rhodzy

Did he £#%&! your girlfriend or summat, you seem very down on him for no apparent reason, if you can't see he has quality you're either blind or #@&%!ed.

Unread 18-06-2007, 03:10 PM
Luffy

this is stupid. here is all you need to consider when evaluating his chances:

he has been on the same pitch as giggs, ronaldo, scholes, rooney etc and has not looked out of place, in fact he probably played them all off the park. He has been by far the most prolific reserve player we've had since giggsy and has been head and shoulders above that level for years.

He was easily the best U21 striker for Italy and he has a superb chance of eventually becoming a key player in their main squad. He IS going to be in that bracket like it or lump it.

the likes of totti, del piero, zidane, zola, cantona etc did not follow the same route as rooney or ronaldo or giggs but they still became top top players. I would take Rossi ahead of Tevez.

Unread 18-06-2007, 04:21 PM
rebelcountyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luffy

he has been on the same pitch as giggs, ronaldo, scholes, rooney etc and has not looked out of place, in fact he probably played them all off the park. He has been by far the most prolific reserve player we've had since giggsy and has been head and shoulders above that level for years.

He was easily the best U21 striker for Italy and he has a superb chance of eventually becoming a key player in their main squad. He IS going to be in that bracket like it or lump it.

the likes of totti, del piero, zidane, zola, cantona etc did not follow the same route as rooney or ronaldo or giggs but they still became top top players. I would take Rossi ahead of Tevez.
good post, quite amazing influence for italy in the u21 games when they decided to use him, it would be a crying shame and a mistake to let him go to another club.

Unread 18-06-2007, 04:25 PM
koppas

Quote:
Did he £#%&! your girlfriend or summat, you seem very down on him for no apparent reason, if you can't see he has quality you're either blind or #@&%!ed.
link

Quote:

Take your red specs off mate.

Unread 18-06-2007, 04:29 PM
24hr Leavesey

I don't understand this Tevez £#%&!fest. He had 6 decent performances all season long. Just because they were at the arse end of the season does not mean he saved West Ham, it just means he finally turned up.

I don't think Rossi will make it at United either, but not because of talent, there's just no £#%&!ing room for him.

Unread 18-06-2007, 04:33 PM
koppas

He had 6 decent performances? It isn't just about his time at West Ham. He has been an Argie first choice for the past two years.

Unread 18-06-2007, 04:41 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
He had 6 decent performances? It isn't just about his time at West Ham. He has been an Argie first choice for the past two years.
And Owens been Englands first choice for even longer.

If you want a direct comparison, Heinzes been first choice for 'tina for even longer. He isn't even the best LB at our club.

But hey, let's not suck each others dicks over just how great Tevez is, because he isn't, if you catch my drift. Very good player, just not worthy of this cumfiesta the press are generating atm. Looks like the Hulk on crack too.

I'd agree with Luffy as far as prefering Rossi, it's just that I don't think he'll make it either. Just for very different reasons than the majority on here that think he's history too.

Unread 18-06-2007, 05:11 PM
Darth Vidic

I get the feeling some people haven't seen Rossi play very often.

Unread 18-06-2007, 05:13 PM
UnitedRoad

Default now i'm

Quote:

not even going to go into Rossi again..I promised to shutup about it, but AHEAD OF TEVEZ? erm...oh dear.
Closed Thread