United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Default Guardian exposes Manchester United's bullying shame

https://www.theguardian.com/football...t-broke-others

Once again the world's whitest knights (no pun) have uncovered toxic masculinity from years ago.

This time; youth team players who were brutally pranked

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:22 PM
no fun

Wish someone would put lukaku fellaini and lingard in a washing machine and never let the £#%&!ers out

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

A few years from now They will do a series of articles on rio's Merk'd show. Highlighting the trauma suffered by viewers

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:26 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Wish someone would put lukaku fellaini and lingard in a washing machine and never let the £#%&!ers out
racist -reported

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:30 PM
tatty

Different times.

I would be astounded if that sort of thing still went on at top level clubs today.

Unread 30-12-2018, 01:40 PM
dunk

Couldn’t find anything negative to write about the football for a week so had to come up with something else to get clicks?

Unread 30-12-2018, 02:09 PM
sa7

Quote:
The stories Gary Neville and Robbie Savage tell of 1990s initiations can be seen as lads being lads but it is time the club admitted that in some case the culture damaged lives
The only time I've ever heard about this stuff is that Class of 92 film. I've never heard the club mention it officially even once, so why the £#%&! should they "admit" to anything? Hardly like the nobcing culture is it? Still no mention of Bennell's fiddling at City or why Coppell left so quickly when he was manager

Taylor should be sheared and force fed his own shit Wellend haircut.

@#%&!.

Unread 30-12-2018, 02:28 PM
Mr_Ed

As Robbie Savage says in the article - didn’t do anyone any harm.

Quiet news day.

Unread 30-12-2018, 03:59 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
As Robbie Savage says in the article - didn’t do anyone any harm.

Quiet news day.
What the £#%&! does Robbie Savage know? Seriously.

I’m all for a bit of banter -the Scholes tumble dryer thing made me proper lol- but some of this stuff was pretty OTT; and what’s with the sexually explicit stuff? That just seems really £#%&!ing creepy.

Unread 30-12-2018, 04:36 PM
MartialLaw

Them pictures of the cliff bring back a few memories, school holidays up early for a trim at Jeff & Steves then to the cliff to meet your hero

How times have changed.......

Unread 30-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by MartialLaw
Them pictures of the cliff bring back a few memories, school holidays up early for a trim at Jeff & Steves then to the cliff to meet your hero

How times have changed.......

Had to abandon a trip there not so long back. Me and the idiot Irk started clowning on the old boys. By the time we arrived it would've been impossible to look directly at either of them.

Grown men.

Unread 30-12-2018, 05:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
The only time I've ever heard about this stuff is that Class of 92 film. I've never heard the club mention it officially even once, so why the £#%&! should they "admit" to anything? Hardly like the nobcing culture is it? Still no mention of Bennell's fiddling at City or why Coppell left so quickly when he was manager

@#%&!.
Care to share about Coppell...?

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:22 PM
armchair

the other day at the presser jamie jackson was wearing nail varnish #progress

Unread 30-12-2018, 06:58 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
https://www.theguardian.com/football...t-broke-others

Once again the world's whitest knights (no pun) have uncovered toxic masculinity from years ago.

This time; youth team players who were brutally pranked
what a load of %@#$&!s. did he write an article when neville's autiobiography, and all the details of these pranks, were published years ago?

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:27 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7

@#%&!.
That's been completely memory holed innit.

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:33 PM
lenin

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
I always did wonder what the truth behind that was. Heard various rumours over the years that all sounded unlikely

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:37 PM
armchair

Stephanie Coppell - stays on here

Unread 30-12-2018, 08:39 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenin
I always did wonder what the truth behind that was. Heard various rumours over the years that all sounded unlikely
Well if the more lurid ones had any truth, he would shurely have never got to manage Reading. Still a bit strange how its never really been explained tho.

Unread 30-12-2018, 10:40 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Nothing I’d share on a public forum pal.

In a completely unrelated matter, I am reliably informed that he did at least show great interest in the youth team during his time there.

Unread 30-12-2018, 10:42 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Nothing I’d share on a public forum pal.

In a completely unrelated matter, I am reliably informed that he did at least show great interest in the youth team during his time there.
it was nothing like that. it was more something where people couldn't take him seriously after it. there was never any he did harm to anyone except himself thing going on.
Closed Thread