United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2018, 06:35 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Well yeah, hard not to see that as significant. Followed by our tame display in the FA cup final.
even if we had won the FA Cup that Sevilla tie was the day I abandoned team Mourinho, they were £#%&!ing garbage and we could easily have got past an equally poor Bayern side in the next round then who knows....he should have been sacked after that with his hatred of Pogba again costing us big time

Unread 28-12-2018, 06:47 PM
red in cumbria

Starting with Bogbrush just to "prove" a point

Unread 28-12-2018, 07:19 PM
ScarFace

Forget how he plays....why is Valencia our captain? I don't think i've heard the @#%&! talk in a decade.

Unread 28-12-2018, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
A capitalist business looking to maximise revenue and minimise costs you say.. why has no-one thought of this before? are you expecting the club to be run as some philanthropic exercise for our enjoyment/benefit?
The real point doing, only thinking about those things on a short term basis is often self defeating.

Unread 28-12-2018, 07:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Starting with Bogbrush just to "prove" a point
and proving he was a complete @#%&! instead

Unread 28-12-2018, 07:58 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Forget how he plays....why is Valencia our captain? I don't think i've heard the @#%&! talk in a decade.
Not trying to be nasty here, but does Valencia speak English now ? He used to struggle with it if I remember

Unread 28-12-2018, 08:28 PM
Mr_Ed

Wonder if Tony V is captain becsuse he was one of Fergies oldest stalwarts. Whilst I’m happy about harking back to the good old days we’ve got to look forward - the good old days were great but that’s what they are - old.

Unread 28-12-2018, 08:29 PM
dunk

I’d say he’s Captain because Mourinho made him Captain and it’s better not to £#%&! with these things to a large extent.

Unread 28-12-2018, 08:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Wonder if Tony V is captain becsuse he was one of Fergies oldest stalwarts. Whilst I’m happy about harking back to the good old days we’ve got to look forward - the good old days were great but that’s what they are - old.
I think it's more to do with the fact that there's nobody else better.

remember solkjaer's role isn't to come in and start doing anything revolutionary, it's a steadying of the ship.

Unread 28-12-2018, 08:32 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think it's more to do with the fact that there's nobody else better.

remember solkjaer's role isn't to come in and start doing anything revolutionary, it's a steadying of the ship.
should be Pogba imo just for the piss boiling everywhere

Unread 28-12-2018, 08:37 PM
AK14

Smalling with a “sore foot”...

Has the useless £#%&!er played since Woodward gave him a five £#%&!ing year contract?

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Has the useless £#%&!er played since Woodward gave him a five £#%&!ing year contract?
quite glad he hasn't tbh could do with him being out for another few weeks

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:11 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Even stranger decision given what has happened since.

Unread 28-12-2018, 09:15 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

another Rojo type extension

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
It might not be the solution long term but is absolutely what is required after the miserable £#%&!ing virus that plagued the place for the last 2 1/2 years.
11 years, and you’re not that bad.

Quote:
Even stranger decision given what has happened since.
Why? It’s what the club does regardless of manager, because finance dictates rather than football.

Quote:
A capitalist business looking to maximise revenue and minimise costs you say.. why has no-one thought of this before? are you expecting the club to be run as some philanthropic exercise for our enjoyment/benefit?
If they don’t pull their finger out I may start supporting Tesco.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:37 PM
Chris Quayd

"Ole…you’ve made such a big impact…in…in the space of a week really in terms of the perception of the team..and the results…and the way they’ve been achieved...but do you almost look at the situation and think..this is..not really real because we’re 6th in the league and there are problems that need to be addressed?"

Total running time: 21 seconds. Then cut to this melon

JP "You made a few mistakes at Cardiff..."

Ole" I made more than a few"

JP "I was being polite"

The neck on this illiterate spaz.

Unread 28-12-2018, 10:47 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
"Ole…you’ve made such a big impact…in…in the space of a week really in terms of the perception of the team..and the results…and the way they’ve been achieved...but do you almost look at the situation and think..this is..not really real because we’re 6th in the league and there are problems that need to be addressed?"

Total running time: 21 seconds. Then cut to this melon

JP "You made a few mistakes at Cardiff..."

Ole" I made more than a few"

JP "I was being polite"

The neck on this illiterate spaz.
Is he wearing blue nail varnish the absolute £#%&!ing whopper?

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:23 PM
puressence

Quote:

He’s been playing with a fracture for two months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Not trying to be nasty here, but does Valencia speak English now ? He used to struggle with it if I remember
He still doesn’t speak English and has been in England over ten years it’s a joke he’s captain .. yes peps a @#%&! but he makes his non English speaking players learn the language when they join

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:03 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
If they don’t pull their finger out I may start supporting Tesco.
I’d expect you already do.

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:13 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Is he wearing blue nail varnish the absolute £#%&!ing whopper?
Probably trapped his finger while trying to tie his shoelaces. The frigging mouth breathing twonk.
Closed Thread