United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
vBookie Event: Man Utd v Huddersfield ( pre-match & vbet ) (Football)
This event is over.
vBookie Event
Man Utd v Huddersfield ( pre-match & vbet ) (Football)

This event is over.

Outcome Odds Total Bets Total Staked
Man Utd 1/4 F (0.25) 21 81010246 WIN!
Huddersfield 57/4 (14.25) 1 1352  
draw 23/4 (5.75) 0 0  

Closed Thread

Unread 25-12-2018, 04:17 AM
ScarFace

Football Man Utd v Huddersfield ( pre-match & vbet )

Boxing Day 3pm.

Unread 25-12-2018, 06:50 PM
ScarFace

As it's pretty dead. Thought i'd combine the vbet with the pre-match thread...

Ole did a presser for todays game after the last match, that has just been released...

Unread 25-12-2018, 07:55 PM
MagnificentSeven

similar team to saturday will do, but with dalot for young and bailly for jones.

very comfortable win, maybe 4-0.

edit: just seen that sanchez may be available for tomorrow. if so, him for lingard.

Unread 25-12-2018, 08:02 PM
ScarFace

Think we'll get at least 4 tomorrow.

4-5 Huddersfield.

Unread 26-12-2018, 10:30 AM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
similar team to saturday will do, but with dalot for young and bailly for jones.

very comfortable win, maybe 4-0.

edit: just seen that sanchez may be available for tomorrow. if so, him for lingard.
After the game Lingard had at Cardiff? Strange.

Unread 26-12-2018, 11:16 AM
otbarney

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
After the game Lingard had at Cardiff? Strange.
This.

Unread 26-12-2018, 11:43 AM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Going today; cannot wait

4-1 united.

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:24 PM
NellyTheEricphant

Slow start followed by first half rollicking to come out second half and win in a one sided 2 nil victory

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:29 PM
Arnold Muhren

We will score 4 at least (they may get one), champagne football and everyone leaves smiling.

Unread 26-12-2018, 12:37 PM
MagnificentSeven

i'd just like to see sanchez given a try on the right. a front three of him, martial and rashford could be deadly.

jesse did play well on saturday though, so i'd have no real gripes if he started again.

just hope ole gives bailly and dalot starts though.

Unread 26-12-2018, 01:20 PM
sa7

'If I'd known you were a Liverpool fan, I wouldn't have shaken your hand.'"

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co...kjaer-15594982

Unread 26-12-2018, 01:32 PM
puressence

1-0 own goal 89 mins

Unread 26-12-2018, 02:05 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Fellaini will start.

Unread 26-12-2018, 02:17 PM
Switching Off

Cool

Programme notes

"Hello and welcome to Old Trafford. I should start by underlining how excited I am to be back at Manchester United.

"I feel like I have come home. From the moment I found out that I was doing this role, today is the day that I really couldn't wait for. To walk out at Old Trafford means so much to me and I want to thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Walking into the training ground on that first day last week was quite something, to see all the staff, many of whom I knew and a few new faces too - it was something special.

"After today's game against Huddersfield Town, we will be halfway through the Premier League season and I am under no illusions as to the scale of the job ahead. We all have a lot of work to do in order to get this club back towards where it should be. Not only do we have to improve our results, we have to remind people what Manchester United is all about. We have to show everybody who we really are.

"This is a club built on environment and excitement, on giving young players the opportunity to express themselves. These players have shown that they have the never-say-die spirit that United has always had. There is a lot of talent in our squad and this is a big opportunity for these players to demonstrate that and show everybody why they play for this great club. I want Old Trafford to see that today.

"It has been a difficult season so far, of course, but throughout it all, our supporters have been incredible. This is how I remember the fans from my previous time at the club: Home and away, the players are always able to count on your backing. It is time for that faith and support to be repaid.

"There are plenty of games left this season and lots to be optimistic about. We still have a lot of games to play in the Premier League and ground to make up on the teams above us; we have an FA Cup campaign starting next month and, of course, there is a very exciting Champions League tie with Paris Saint-Germain to look forward to.

"We have a huge challenge ahead over the rest of the season, but this is a club which rises to challenges and relishes them. It will require hard work from every single person associated with the club, but it can be done and I am very excited to be involved.

"I hope you all enjoy the game."

Unread 26-12-2018, 02:51 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Programme notes

"Hello and welcome to Old Trafford. I should start by underlining how excited I am to be back at Manchester United.

"I feel like I have come home. From the moment I found out that I was doing this role, today is the day that I really couldn't wait for. To walk out at Old Trafford means so much to me and I want to thank you all for making me feel so welcome. Walking into the training ground on that first day last week was quite something, to see all the staff, many of whom I knew and a few new faces too - it was something special.

"After today's game against Huddersfield Town, we will be halfway through the Premier League season and I am under no illusions as to the scale of the job ahead. We all have a lot of work to do in order to get this club back towards where it should be. Not only do we have to improve our results, we have to remind people what Manchester United is all about. We have to show everybody who we really are.

"This is a club built on environment and excitement, on giving young players the opportunity to express themselves. These players have shown that they have the never-say-die spirit that United has always had. There is a lot of talent in our squad and this is a big opportunity for these players to demonstrate that and show everybody why they play for this great club. I want Old Trafford to see that today.

"It has been a difficult season so far, of course, but throughout it all, our supporters have been incredible. This is how I remember the fans from my previous time at the club: Home and away, the players are always able to count on your backing. It is time for that faith and support to be repaid.

"There are plenty of games left this season and lots to be optimistic about. We still have a lot of games to play in the Premier League and ground to make up on the teams above us; we have an FA Cup campaign starting next month and, of course, there is a very exciting Champions League tie with Paris Saint-Germain to look forward to.

"We have a huge challenge ahead over the rest of the season, but this is a club which rises to challenges and relishes them. It will require hard work from every single person associated with the club, but it can be done and I am very excited to be involved.

"We'll try to beat Newcastle"

Unread 26-12-2018, 02:52 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Fellaini will start.
Ole out

Unread 26-12-2018, 02:58 PM
Bunker Buster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Programme notes

Coming across as a try hard bell a bit now..

Unread 26-12-2018, 03:03 PM
Switching Off

No Martial

Unread 26-12-2018, 03:05 PM
AK14

Where’s Martial?

Gomes on the bench

Fred, Dalot, Mata in.

Unread 26-12-2018, 03:08 PM
Drexl

Nor way will we lose
Closed Thread