United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-02-2018, 06:14 AM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
WTF were you watching ?

Loved the bit where he challenged the hacks and asked 'where do you think Pogba was playing ?'

Loved the way he turned them into schoolkids avoiding a teacher's eye contact. Please not me .

Translate that fire into the millionaire players and things will turn
Never happy, poor sparky.

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:01 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
“Jamesie used to love Jose because his cousin F£#%&! played for him”

Brilliant
Yeah, mind-bending stuff that he wouldn't snide Mourinho while Lampard was there. Or utterly obvious if we're being fair.

You're as bad as Kev ffs, making enemies of players/pundits because they said something negative about United. Grown men ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
WTF were you watching ?

Loved the bit where he challenged the hacks and asked 'where do you think Pogba was playing ?'

Loved the way he turned them into schoolkids avoiding a teacher's eye contact. Please not me .

Translate that fire into the millionaire players and things will turn
Love the cutting off the hack halfway through his question

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:04 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Yeah, mind-bending stuff that he wouldn't snide Mourinho while Lampard was there. Or utterly obvious if we're being fair.

You're as bad as Kev ffs, making enemies of players/pundits because they said something negative about United. Grown men ffs
Enemies of sniping ex dipper players /pundits who know less about the game than the missus. Behave, you plonker.

If he was a poster on here he’d last five minutes. Absolute tart. Both of you.

You don’t appear to grasp the idea of being a United supporter . What a £#%&!ing surprise.

Edit: forgot the smiley

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:12 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Enemies of ex dipper players /pundits who knows less about the game than the missus. Behave, you plonker.

If he was a poster on here he’d last five minutes. Absolute tart. Both of you.

You don’t appear to grasp the idea of being a United supporter . What a £#%&!ing surprise.

Edit: forgot the smiley
Again, grow up. Seriously, it's embarrassing.

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:17 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Again, grow up. Seriously, it's embarrassing.
Great comeback pal ... You’d know all about embarrassing with your persistent blinkered shite. Grow up? It’s not me that spends my useless life on here 24/7 trying to convince everyone we should’ve kept lvg on

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:23 AM
S/Side.Red

Football

Quote:
Great comeback pal ... You’d know all about embarrassing with your persistent blinkered shite. Grow up? It’s not me that spends my useless life on here 24/7 trying to convince everyone we should’ve kept lvg on

Don't call it a comeback. You think being a United supporter is about hating Jamie Redknapp because he played for Liverpool 20 years ago.

That doesn't need a comeback.

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:24 AM
believe

Quote:
Don't call it a comeback. You think being a United supporter is about hating Jamie Redknapp because he played for Liverpool 20 years ago.

That doesn't need a comeback.
He hates Manchester City council too tbf

Unread 17-02-2018, 05:37 PM
red in cumbria

Apart from anything else, there are countless other things to disdain Jamie Redknapp for apart from playing for the Vermin.

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:03 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Apart from anything else, there are countless other things to disdain Jamie Redknapp for apart from playing for the Vermin.
I think we’d all agree with that ricers, unless you have an agenda to push or love everything everything west of Warrington.

Unread 17-02-2018, 10:30 PM
AK14

Quote:

Think we need to hear Danny 'Freds favourite journo' Taylor's thoughts on the matter?

Unread 18-02-2018, 12:09 AM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Think we need to hear Danny 'Freds favourite journo' Taylor's thoughts on the matter?
Don't you mean Danny "Billpig" Taylor
Closed Thread