Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:19 PM
naes_sean

Default Jose Mourinho press conference Manchester united vs Huddersfield FA Cup

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:20 PM
Tronics

he came out firing!

think Jamie Redknapp saying Pep would get better results out of Pogba than Jose finally broke him, pretty sure Jose hates Jamie R

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:28 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
he came out firing!

think Jamie Redknapp saying Pep would get better results out of Pogba than Jose finally broke him, pretty sure Jose hates Jamie R
Top red Jose. £#%&!ing hates scousers.

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:40 PM
Lok

Nice to see him putting up a fight. Shame he can't get his team to do the same.

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:44 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Nice to see him putting up a fight. Shame he can't get his team to do the same.
FFS. I had Dunk or Rooers for this.

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:50 PM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
FFS. I had Dunk or Rooers for this.
Still team Mou, but he needs to instil some fight in the shit houses.

Unread 16-02-2018, 04:53 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
he came out firing!

Jamie used to love Mourinho, until Mou once sarcastically called him "the big brain of football" and since then he's been snide

Unread 16-02-2018, 05:31 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Jamie used to love Mourinho, until Mou once sarcastically called him "the big brain of football" and since then he's been snide
What utter Bollox. The contemptible little @#%&! tries to make up for his absolute lack of insight by making headline grabbing proclamations. An absolute no-mark, always sniping. That was the reason Jose had a go with his “genius” remark. No better than your average Sun journo, should take a look at his old fella, who nearly ended up behind bars btw, if he wants to look at an utter failure of a manager. At least he did manage, as opposed to sniping for a living.

You’re making stuff up again.

Unread 16-02-2018, 05:50 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell
What utter Bollox. The contemptible little @#%&! tries to make up for his absolute lack of insight by making headline grabbing proclamations. An absolute no-mark, always sniping. That was the reason Jose had a go with his “genius” remark. No better than your average Sun journo, should take a look at his old fella, who nearly ended up behind bars btw, if he wants to look at an utter failure of a manager. At least he did manage, as opposed to sniping for a living.

You’re making stuff up again.
No idea what you're prattling on about tbh.

Of course Redknapp used to love Mourinho. In case you've forgotten he's Frank Lampard's cousin.

Mou didn't take kindly to some criticism and slapped him down in quite an amusing style. Since then Jamie's been snide. Fact.

Unread 16-02-2018, 06:09 PM
Sparky***

Jesus £#%&!ing christ.

Jose.

Unread 16-02-2018, 06:11 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus £#%&!ing christ.

Jose.
What? I thought he dealt with it fairly well, in his own slightly manic way.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:02 PM
Cream

Made a right fool of some of the liars on here.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Yeah, can't really complain. He dealt with a sub-optimal situation pretty OK.

Unread 16-02-2018, 08:13 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
Best one yet!

That’s the Jose I want to see!

Quote:
Same

He’s at his best when he’s got fire in his belly. It’s the apathetic, life-is-shit Jose I cannot abide.

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:54 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Having to deal with those cretins every week, often twice, must be the hardest part of the job. They are all stupid and some are stupid and snide.

Unread 16-02-2018, 10:57 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Having to deal with those cretins every week, often twice, must be the hardest part of the job. They are all stupid and some are stupid and snide.
"What position did Paul play last week?"
"Ehmmmmmm...Midfield?"

Then, they ask what's the story about Pogba, after they were the one's writing about how he regrets coming back and wants to leave

How can anyone not get annoyed with that?

Unread 16-02-2018, 11:15 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane
Most football "journalists" are down there with most political ones - absolute lowest of the low

Unread 17-02-2018, 03:30 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Jesus £#%&!ing christ.

Jose.
WTF were you watching ?

Loved the bit where he challenged the hacks and asked 'where do you think Pogba was playing ?'

Loved the way he turned them into schoolkids avoiding a teacher's eye contact. Please not me .

Translate that fire into the millionaire players and things will turn

Unread 17-02-2018, 03:51 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
No idea what you're prattling on about tbh.

Of course Redknapp used to love Mourinho. In case you've forgotten he's Frank Lampard's cousin.

Mou didn't take kindly to some criticism and slapped him down in quite an amusing style. Since then Jamie's been snide. Fact.
“Jamesie used to love Jose because his cousin F£#%&! played for him”

Brilliant
Closed Thread