United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Billy Redface

Jones and Pogba getting it too.

Good.

As they should.

Lukaku needs a bit of this too.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:06 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Pogba dropped

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:07 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Wish I could tbh
Haha, and hire yourself?

You are one of the worst posters on the whole internet. Absolute weakling. ABU fool.

Killed you when we won three trophies last season. Looking forward to your break down which will happen unless we pull off a CL win. Clown.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:08 PM
ZiggyStardust

Good inside info from draggers

No mercy from Mou

About time he brought Pogba to heel
Can’t be £#%&!ing around letting players run off him and not give a £#%&!
Needs to get serious

Lukaku should of been dropped for Rashford as well

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Clarkie

Good to see those three dropped.
They were the absolute pits on Wednesday night

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:10 PM
Buck

Lukaku will bag one or two today but I'd like to see a Utd attack of Sanchez, Martial and Lingard. That's got speed and excellent fluidity because each of them can carry the ball forward and play across the pitch.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:11 PM
Ethers

Genuinely don’t understand how Lukaku keeps getting starts

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:14 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
18 goals, many assists, many pre assists and even more would have been assists that did not become assists due to poor finishing by others.

How many sitters has romers missed for us? Not many. Make some plays and he will bag....

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:14 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
This....

Should be Rashford....Faux sages will claim ‘confidence’

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:15 PM
woody78

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
martial punished again
It's a bit of a joke imo

He was starting to find some form on the left and as soon as Sanchez signs he's put on the right where iirc he's never actually played well.

Lukaku should be on the bench imo

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:16 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
many pre assists and even more would have been assists that did not become assists

Saffers is about 2 games away from starting his own par league I think

Really sad to see

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:18 PM
saffers

Quote:

Saffers is about 2 games away from starting his own par league I think

Really sad to see
Criticise many of our players, criticised decisions by Mou. Sad theme these days on here is being accused of being a rawkite just cos you are looking at one issue in a half full glass kind of way.

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:21 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Criticise many of our players, criticised decisions by Mou. Sad theme these days on here is being accused of being a rawkite just cos you are looking at one issue in a half full glass kind of way.
Saffers, defending Lukaku’s donkey performances with talk of pre assists and assists that would have been assists is the height of clutching at straws

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Oh he’s the biggest @#%&! on here nqat. Must be a bert or at best, the most anti mufc united fan I’ve ever come across.

But pal, you can’t be like united and just turn up for our easy games. Absolutely shambolic against spurs - worst result of the season and you swerve the place?

Poor form.

Someone disagrees with me about football = @#%&!. This place is way too emotional these days imo. Partly blame Saffers tbh

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:23 PM
ScarFace

No bog brush. Niceee

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:25 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Someone disagrees with me about football = @#%&!. This place is way too emotional these days imo. Partly blame Saffers tbh
How is it my fault? Never once abused people who merely have a different footballing opinion than me. Only abused people who have abused me first. Very important distinction.

Have I ever said one bad word against you pal despite us disagreeing heavily on big mou? Be honest. Sad to see this slander from one of my day ones on here!

Quote:
Saffers, defending Lukaku’s donkey performances with talk of pre assists and assists that would have been assists is the height of clutching at straws
Rate the lad, was awful vs city, slated him.

Had an ok debut season, will only get better....

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

Someone disagrees with me about football = c***. This place is way too emotional these days imo. Partly blame Saffers tbh
Sad to see you throwing a forum hero under the bus like that

And you accuse Mourinho of it?!
You have no shame, Siders....Thought more of you

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:28 PM
Zorg

What is a pre assist please?

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:29 PM
Ethers

Quote:
How is it my fault? Never once abused people who merely have a different footballing opinion than me. Only abused people who have abused me first. Very important distinction.

Have I ever said one bad word against you pal despite us disagreeing heavily on big mou? Be honest. Sad to see this slander from one of my day ones on here!

Had a decent start, but if you looked at his performances and statistics bar the first month or two you’d have to say he has severely underperformed

Hasn’t even got the excuse of settling in to a new league either

Unread 03-02-2018, 03:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Deffo didn’t enjoy dropping that post pal

We have to stop calling fellow reds anti United though. Have to.