United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:33 PM
wiganste

Zoiks

Surprise, surprise, the police are not following up their investigation. What a waste of everyone's time. I was hoping that scouse @#%&! from RedMenTV was gonna get a dawn raid for his infamous 'You'se are all £#%&!ing rent boys' rant after slippy G's monumental £#%&! up

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

i do a lot of work for charity (virtually nothing) and about 15 years ago we stayed at a squat in stoke newington (5 story house fully kitted out with free food from M&S on tap) ...

anyway, part of the time in between going on the lash in camden etc was spent wandering around the streets at night from shelter to shelter and hearing the stories of how people got into the various states they were in. the idea was to persuade some of them to go to a working farm retreat in kent the people i was working for had on offer ...

king's cross back then was very very grim ...

just thought i'd share that with you all to show what a decent bloke i am (was)...

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
where's that from

this might be one of my best mates tbh
loads of you lot follow him on twitter
Ether is one of your best mates?

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:54 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Ether is one of your best mates?
yer man in the quote

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:55 PM
wiganste

Quote:
where's that from

The link Throbbers posted

Unread 28-03-2017, 04:58 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Ffs can't get it out if my head now

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:07 PM
red in cumbria

What is worse, singing about "rentboys" in an obviously light hearted way - or making hissing noises at Spurs fans? For which Chelski fans just happen to be among the biggest culprits

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Ffs can't get it out if my head now
it's all i have to think about

na na na, na na na na na na etc

hth

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:17 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
It used to be hell on earth around Kings Cross, utterly transformed now.

Was out there last Friday night in fact, listening to Throw's brother playing an album on a £40,000 turntable.
I think I liked it better before

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:20 PM
elephantstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i do a lot of work for charity (virtually nothing) and about 15 years ago we stayed at a squat in stoke newington (5 story house fully kitted out with free food from M&S on tap) ...

anyway, part of the time in between going on the lash in camden etc was spent wandering around the streets at night from shelter to shelter and hearing the stories of how people got into the various states they were in. the idea was to persuade some of them to go to a working farm retreat in kent the people i was working for had on offer ...

just thought i'd share that with you all to show what a decent bloke i am (was)...
thats a lovely story

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:21 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
I'm shocked that United are the first to be investigated in this "crackdown".
Yep. Hear it every Chelsea game.

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:30 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

You were rounding people up for slave labour?

Unread 28-03-2017, 05:45 PM
Ethers

Quote:
where's that from

I know, that's why I said it pal.

Unread 28-03-2017, 07:43 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
I think I liked it better before
Prefer to work outdoors do you?

Unread 28-03-2017, 09:05 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
How is that homophobic?

Isn't it more about the takeover etc?

Have a good day at school today mate.

Unread 29-03-2017, 03:58 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
True

It's pc gone mad, before you know it we won't be able to call Liverpool by their nickname, the murdering scouse bastards
What nickname is that then?

Unread 29-03-2017, 09:59 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dueling Banjos
What nickname is that then?
Can't even bring myself to refer to them by their preferred name. They don't even know how to spell it, never mind cook it. Truly. Went round to a "do" a few years ago; bit of an ex-pats thing at this house which had a plaque on the front door "this is a scouce house". On my way out said "cheers, it's "se" btw. Hadn't a clue.

Rats will do.

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:13 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
I'll 'low you that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer

Have a good day at school today mate.
Your mum etc.

Unread 29-03-2017, 10:35 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesGingerSheen
Indeed, and if it's off camera; who really gives a £#%&!?

We've entered an age where every matchday fart and belch is piped direct into Doris of Sevenoaks' eardrum. Between midday and 1pm Jeremy Vine will be asking how she might have felt, had she been there to hear it. [Doris is disgusted].

The covenant between two sets of fans in an unsafe space has been broken by a bunch of pansy voyeurs. No danger of getting your head kicked in, no danger of being offended by words, just a mild pressure to mind your p's and q's lest an overzealous steward intervene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
What is worse, singing about "rentboys" in an obviously light hearted way - or making hissing noises at Spurs fans? For which Chelski fans just happen to be among the biggest culprits
Which has gone on for years up and down the land, only nobody cared because nobody outside the ground ever heard it. Now you've got washed up scavengers like David Baddiel questioning Spurs fans use of their own nickname. A little middle class whelp - who by rights should never have attended a game in his life - appropriating the culture to make a very nice living, now demanding a change of furnishings to suit his own particular taste. Yes, we should all make the effort to fit in with you and your baggage.

£#%&! OFF.

Unread 29-03-2017, 04:44 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Which has gone on for years up and down the land, only nobody cared because nobody outside the ground ever heard it. Now you've got washed up scavengers like David Baddiel questioning Spurs fans use of their own nickname. A little middle class whelp - who by rights should never have attended a game in his life - appropriating the culture to make a very nice living, now demanding a change of furnishings to suit his own particular taste. Yes, we should all make the effort to fit in with you and your baggage.

£#%&! OFF.
Baddiel is a total @#%&!, obviously. But people were expressing their - rightful - revulsion at this in the 1990s and even earlier. Anybody who hisses at Spurs fans is a @#%&!, end of.
Closed Thread