United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:30 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
If he didn't £#%&! off when he was available on a free transfer over the summer he won't be going now.
He was wanted by United then. It only dragged on due to bluffing. Mourinho would have sacrificed everything to get Felli tied down.

Will be tough to shift him though as we've supposedly put him on a fortune

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:43 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
He was wanted by United then. It only dragged on due to bluffing. Mourinho would have sacrificed everything to get Felli tied down.

Will be tough to shift him though as we've supposedly put him on a fortune
Was referring more to other teams interest and budget. If no club could put together a package when there was no transfer fee involved then why would they now? Tbh I'm still pretty sore from the previous thread and Lok confidently proclaiming on more than one occasion that he had left the club. Neither Marouane nor Lok got enough shit for what transpired imo.

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
Was referring more to other teams interest and budget. If no club could put together a package when there was no transfer fee involved then why would they now? Tbh I'm still pretty sore from the previous thread and Lok confidently proclaiming on more than one occasion that he had left the club. Neither Marouane nor Lok got enough shit for what transpired imo.
Think those moves, particularly in the last year, were never getting off the ground. Clubs will have known he was staying.

Can't believe anyone let themselves believe that Mou would allow him to leave. No chance. He may have lost Maguire but he'd have walked over a Felli departure.

Unread 28-12-2018, 11:48 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Unread 29-12-2018, 12:00 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Think those moves, particularly in the last year, were never getting off the ground. Clubs will have known he was staying.

Can't believe anyone let themselves believe that Mou would allow him to leave. No chance. He may have lost Maguire but he'd have walked over a Felli departure.
He must have been entertaining other offers as he only renewed a day or two before his contract expired iirc. Last big contract, would have been looking for at least a three year deal, think the club only gave him two. Told myself I wasn't going to get my hopes but Woodie has been on a charm offensive with recent appointments so fingers crossed.

Unread 29-12-2018, 12:11 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Imagine him actually trying to flirt.

Put her down, Marouanne...
I’m aware of the concept of laughing a woman into bed, but not chesting them

Unread 29-12-2018, 12:34 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Imagine him actually trying to flirt.

Put her down, Marouanne...
imagine him having to bother to try. 200k a week, playing for Manchester United. yeah he's gonna have to up his super seducer game.

have you been fishing at a trout farm ever? the fish are competing for you to catch them. that is his life.

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:43 AM
Why Don?

£200k per week if true is sickening.

Unread 29-12-2018, 08:52 AM
AK14

Can’t see this happening.

Ole won’t have much say on transfers or departures IMO.

Unread 29-12-2018, 10:51 AM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Don't think Ole has much of a say on anything tbh. Fergie is with him at training today. Ferie was behind employing him. Froggle is probably cleaning up the mess left behind after he retired
“They’ve missed me enough now. Best get on with winning stuff again”

Still convinced he picked Moyes to make himself look better

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:11 PM
Tiberian

Needs to be removed as an option before we appoint a permanent manager. Too easy for a new boss, feeling results pressure, to see Fellaini as a useful option and then before you know it that shortcut becomes an integral part again.

To be fair he has had his moments but he might be the mascot of our shitness since Fergie retired.

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:13 PM
no fun

If this happens my trousers are deffo off

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:26 PM
ziggyman17

Can he take Lukaku with him ? 2 for the price of one in the Christmas sales and while we are at it take another half dozen @#%&!s with him..

Unread 29-12-2018, 01:29 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Can he take Lukaku with him ? 2 for the price of one in the Christmas sales and while we are at it take another half dozen @#%&!s with him..

Unread 29-12-2018, 02:09 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Nice shorts tbf

Unread 29-12-2018, 02:10 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Don't think Ole has much of a say on anything tbh. Fergie is with him at training today. Ferie was behind employing him. Froggle is probably cleaning up the mess left behind after he retired
Is he fit and well enough to do it til the end of the season ? Can see the Glazers targeting a Uefa cup place for the revenue and we're well capable of getting it.

Unread 29-12-2018, 02:13 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock
Is he fit and well enough to do it til the end of the season ? Can see the Glazers targeting a Uefa cup place for the revenue and we're well capable of getting it.
Yes I expect we’re still well capable of finishing 6th or 7th alright

Unread 29-12-2018, 05:34 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Needs to be removed as an option before we appoint a permanent manager. Too easy for a new boss, feeling results pressure, to see Fellaini as a useful option and then before you know it that shortcut becomes an integral part again.
Exactly - EXACTLY - what happened with both our previous managers.
Closed Thread