United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
£#%&!ing awful game....

Whelan and Bale should have been sent off. Although, pales in comparison to the challenge Taylor put in. He's got previous form for being this sort of player.

Wales are £#%&!ed in the next game without Bale and Taylor..
Why should bale of walked ?

Please don't say the challenge on JOS ? I'm sure some people have never kicked a ball in their life or seen live sports...Bale simply had to go for that, it was a goal scoring opportunity...JOS actually agreed with him after the challenge, they both let on the chance was there...

Unread 25-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Vedder

Quote:
£#%&!ing awful game....

Whelan and Bale should have been sent off. Although, pales in comparison to the challenge Taylor put in. He's got previous form for being this sort of player.

Wales are £#%&!ed in the next game without Bale and Taylor..
We'll try and get a 0-0. Bale is a miss, Taylor is not. Worst player in the team by a mile.

Unread 25-03-2017, 03:21 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Why should bale of walked ?

Please don't say the challenge on JOS ? I'm sure some people have never kicked a ball in their life or seen live sports...Bale simply had to go for that, it was a goal scoring opportunity...JOS actually agreed with him after the challenge, they both let on the chance was there...
Nope.
He obviously had to go for it, as it was a chance to score but, he missed the ball, his foot was high, he connected with the player and was rightly booked for it.

However, he committed another couple of fouls after that so he should have got a second yellow. He had a raised foot that connected with James McClean in the stomach/chest area.

Glenn Whelan should have walked for that elbow too. If Fellaini done it, we'd be spitting fire over it. It was nasty and uncalled for

Unread 25-03-2017, 03:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Nope.
He obviously had to go for it, as it was a chance to score but, he missed the ball, his foot was high, he connected with the player and was rightly booked for it.

However, he committed another couple of fouls after that so he should have got a second yellow. He had a raised foot that connected with James McClean in the stomach/chest area.

Glenn Whelan should have walked for that elbow too. If Fellaini done it, we'd be spitting fire over it. It was nasty and uncalled for
Whelsn I agree with....

Bale was ridiculously booked for a 50/50 goal scoring chance...

Cards are being misconstrued all over the shop at the minute, the game is a mess...

Unread 25-03-2017, 05:29 PM
Tumescent Throb

bale lucky not to get straight red for each of those challenges obvs.

be interested to know what roy keane thought of the high boot - or pretends to think

Unread 25-03-2017, 06:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
bale lucky not to get straight red for each of those challenges obvs.

be interested to know what roy keane thought of the high boot - or pretends to think
Reminded me of this a bit

Unread 25-03-2017, 07:00 PM
Clarkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

https://youtu.be/cuyw7zWgKOQ
Good job his foot wasn't planted ha.

Although, some of Eric's tackles were worse that season

Unread 25-03-2017, 08:34 PM
red in cumbria

Though one of his actual sendings off (v Arsenal) was for absolutely £#%&! all

Unread 25-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg

https://youtu.be/cuyw7zWgKOQ
fine as long as you don't literally snap the @#%&! in half

remember edghill on giggs and that benali one on eric at the dell

Unread 26-03-2017, 02:09 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Straight red for closing down wasn't it . It's a wonder he didn't request a transfer that week'

Unread 26-03-2017, 02:56 AM
Sandman

Quote:
Although, some of Eric's tackles were worse that season
Eric had a history of great tackles tbf

Unread 26-03-2017, 04:28 AM
Nobby Burton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman
Eric had a history of great tackles tbf

Did the ref pull out a yellow there!?

Unread 26-03-2017, 09:10 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria

Would that've been one of the matches Graham "I'm not an Arsenal fan" Poll reffed?

He was a good replacement of Harovian Elleray.

@#%&!s.

Unread 27-03-2017, 12:34 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Straight red for closing down wasn't it . It's a wonder he didn't request a transfer that week'
I seem to remember it was a second yellow for bumping into Adams or Winterburn. £#%&!ing joke anyway.
Closed Thread