United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-06-2007, 05:44 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Torres, could do with a move, like Joaquin at Betis he seems to have stagnated, and his game is not developing. Needs a move.

He would be my preferred option, can play the modern target man role, quick, skillful, decent in the air, plays for the team.
Joaquin plays for Valencia you tit.

Unread 19-06-2007, 05:53 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Joaquin plays for Valencia you tit.
The point was that Joaquin should have left Betis earlier than he did, his impact at Valencia this year was very poor.

Torres could go the same way if he stays with his boyhood club too long.

Thought the point i was making was obvious.

Unread 19-06-2007, 05:55 PM
dakpul

Quote:
The point was that Joaquin should have left Betis earlier than he did, his impact at Valencia this year was very poor.

It was, koppas is just dumber than the average bear.

Unread 19-06-2007, 05:56 PM
koppas

Quote:

Yeah. Course you did.

Unread 19-06-2007, 05:57 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
If the lad doesn't move this summer, I think it's safe to assume he hasn't got the minerals to play for a club like Manchester United.

Unread 19-06-2007, 06:02 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24hr Leavesey
If the lad doesn't move this summer, I think it's safe to assume he hasn't got the minerals to play for a club like Manchester United.
Would be a waste of his talent. Like Le Tissier at Southampton, the romantics may praise his loyalty, but as a football fan it was a real shame that he never challenged himself enough to play for a major side, he had the talent, but not the mentality.

Of course Atheltico Madrid are a much bigger club, but they have been mediocre for years, he needs to be playing in the CL every year if he is to fulfill his potential.

His form in the last 2 years has been decent but no more.
Closed Thread