Unread 18-06-2007, 11:31 PM
puressence

Default not sure if you lot saw ruud gettint interviewed after la liga yday

ruud . after becomig a champion in spain ruud went on to say

"it broke my heart to leave utd " legend nft

Unread 18-06-2007, 11:36 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up Legend

"It was difficult to leave United to be fair, that broke my heart but I had to pick things up and I got the motivation to get the best out of me again and start all over again.

"Now I am just happy that we won and that the season was tremendous. I just want to thank all the United fans that have supported me over the last year, and still do."

Unread 18-06-2007, 11:53 PM
elhombre

ahem...

is this the same bloke who said it was amazing to win something with real madrid in his first season, after winning nothing in the last 5 years with his previous club?

slapped arse.

Unread 18-06-2007, 11:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
ahem...

is this the same bloke who said it was amazing to win something with real madrid in his first season, after winning nothing in the last 5 years with his previous club?

slapped arse.
he won nowt for 5 years

Unread 18-06-2007, 11:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

"it broke my heart to leave utd " legend nft

Poor bloke, my heart bleeds.

I wonder why he spent the last couple of years learning Spanish

Unread 18-06-2007, 11:56 PM
elhombre

Quote:
he won nowt for 5 years
yes, which i thought was odd....

it was on SSN. he said as clear as day he hadn't won anything in the last 5 years with his previous club. but in his first year at real he had won the league.

now, either he was confused or he didn't get his point across or it was him being back handed and snidey...

odd.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Poor bloke, my heart bleeds.

I wonder why he spent the last couple of years learning Spanish

can you prove that ..

the fact he didnt have to mention utd full stop means alot to me

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:07 AM
user_name

"and I got the motivation to get the best out of me again"

NFT is needed

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:09 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
can you prove that ..
Yes.

If you're tired go to bed

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:11 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
I just want to thank all the United fans that have supported me over the last year, and still do."

Why couldn't he just name them....

puressence, stan tier2 and treefiddy.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Crumps

I support Manchester United not Ruud Van Nistlerooy and United are a better team without him. Was brilliant but ended up being a bit of a @#%&! who wanted to leave.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:50 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Why couldn't he just name them....

puressence, stan tier2 and treefiddy.

Add my name to that, #@&%!o.

Fact is, we'll never see his like again, you can be sure of that.

Legend in my heart.Provided me with many great memories, was a phenomenal player for the majority of hist stay, and I'm delighted the lad got his league win over in Spain.Delighted for Beckham too.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:55 AM
TreeFiddy

Ruud for Prime Minister.

NFT.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:55 AM
Rhodzy

Brought a tear to my eye

Unread 19-06-2007, 02:51 AM
Zorg

Great goalscorer, deserves his success, style of play made United tedious to watch, Fergie did right to get shut and in a way both of them have been proven right.

Unread 19-06-2007, 11:56 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowplay
Add my name to that, #@&%!o.

Watch who you are calling names Mr K.

Unread 19-06-2007, 11:57 AM
shadowplay

Quote:
Watch who you are calling names Mr K.
that was 'funny'

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:03 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
legend - best goal scorer ive seen at OT in my lifetime

i'd take him back tomorrow
Really? I wouldn't, though he wasa great goalscorer. He was a generally poor all round footballer though, who demanded a certain style of play from the team in order to service him. This wasa style of play that more and more didn't suit our team and as this became clear and his place stopped being guaranteed he showed himself up as totally unprofesional and a bad influence in the squad. As it is we've moved on to better football, a happier squad and aPL title and he's won La Liga so the move worked out for everyone. Ruud is the past and should be left there for me, I prefer to look forward to our exciting pacy squad.

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:09 PM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumpsall
I support Manchester United not Ruud Van Nistlerooy and United are a better team without him. Was brilliant but ended up being a bit of a @#%&! who wanted to leave.
You don't half talk a lot of sense these days

Unread 19-06-2007, 12:12 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan_Tier2
why level the blame at him?

it was the rest of the squad playing poorly round him

he was scoring goals despite the rest of team playing poorly
Really, 'cos when Saha came in during the second half of the season we started playing a lot better, fast attacking football in the United style. See Ronnie could play his natural game instead of trying to be a static Beckham clone. Oh and Ruud's reaction makes him a player I'd never have back.
Closed Thread