United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-12-2018, 09:42 AM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Let’s see how he kicks on from here.
If yesterday is his real level then we are in for a treat. Same for the other players who have “mysteriously” started looking decent again.

Imagine coming into work everyday and facing a sour-faced, negative boss like Mourinho? I’m surprised Pogna and others never threw in the towel completely.. A bad boss can kill any motivation. I don’t care if you are a professional footballer or a burger flipper. We’re all made of the same stuff.

Saffers will understand this better once he joins the workforce

Maybe you're the one not in a normal job if you think playing football for millions at Manchester United is in any way comparable to flipping burgers at Burger King. You complete melt.

Pogba is a disgrace. Stop defending him like he's your son.

Unread 27-12-2018, 09:48 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Let’s see how he kicks on from here.
If yesterday is his real level then we are in for a treat. Same for the other players who have “mysteriously” started looking decent again.

Imagine coming into work everyday and facing a sour-faced, negative boss like Mourinho? I’m surprised Pogna and others never threw in the towel completely.. A bad boss can kill any motivation. I don’t care if you are a professional footballer or a burger flipper. We’re all made of the same stuff.

Saffers will understand this better once he joins the workforce

Unread 27-12-2018, 10:46 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Maybe you're the one not in a normal job if you think playing football for millions at Manchester United is in any way comparable to flipping burgers at Burger King. You complete melt.

Pogba is a disgrace. Stop defending him like he's your son.
It is absolutely the same. If anything I would say it is even more the case when dealing with immature, spoilt multi-millionaire footballers.

I was attempting to be nice to you given it’s still the holiday period, but I am now going to edit out my wink and smiley faces.

You really need to get a grip. Let’s not go through the whole internet breakdown thing again.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:03 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
It is absolutely the same. If anything I would say it is even more the case when dealing with immature, spoilt multi-millionaire footballers.

I was attempting to be nice to you given it’s still the holiday period, but I am now going to edit out my wink and smiley faces.

You really need to get a grip. Let’s not go through the whole internet breakdown thing again.
He’s only gone and performed a retrospective smiley removal

Cold.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:11 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The lad is a certified hero. As Ole says, he loves the club and couldn’t bear to see what Mourinho was doing to it. We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for having the %@#$&!s to put his United career on the line to take down that @#%&! Mourinho.

What a man.

Agent PP
The lad is an untrustworthy @#%&! who employs one of the biggest @#%&!s alive as his agent.

Not difficult to find both mou’s and pogba’s behaviour disgusting

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:18 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
The lad is a certified hero. As Ole says, he loves the club and couldn’t bear to see what Mourinho was doing to it. We owe him a huge debt of gratitude for having the %@#$&!s to put his United career on the line to take down that @#%&! Mourinho.

What a man.

Agent PP
Should christen dunk the Hammer.

For he can't stop hitting the nail on the head.

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Should christen dunk the Hammer.

For he can't stop hitting the nail on the head.
on my god......

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:31 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

A £#%&!ing hero.......

You massive, Swollen headed mess....

As saffers says he's been a disruptive £#%&!ing idle mess for years.....
Had maybe 6 good 3 great games since his return.

No player is bigger than the club or doing anyone a "favour" by voicemailing some of his displays in....

Same guy who Ole has been leaning on for advice in the past few weeks ? That guy ?

Hi shadow......

Still enjoying Xmas... ?
That guy who knows how to hand in transfer requests and disrespect his colleagues yes.

That said, I’m over it now

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:35 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
That guy who knows how to hand in transfer requests and disrespect his colleagues yes.

That said, I’m over it now
You don't seem to be ?

Also, again....he called Fergie out to confirm and he wouldn't.

Stay woke.

#253Club

Unread 27-12-2018, 12:57 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
You don't seem to be ?

Also, again....he called Fergie out to confirm and he wouldn't.

Stay woke.

#253Club
The pog train is leaving the station.

Take my hand friend.

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
hope he gets binned in January. £#%&! him
Harsh on Bunks tbf.

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:09 PM
ZiggyStardust

So let me get this straight
Saffers starts one thread praising one of our midfielders for playing much better under Ole after playing shit under Jose but comes into this thread hating another midfielder for playing much better under Ole than he ever did under Jose

Saffers you really need to £#%&! off with this shite
You were insufferable under Jose but he’s gone so can you please draw a line under it and let’s start fresh

We’re looking to get back to the top European football
Why would we sell one of the best midfielders in the world

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:17 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Harsh on Bunks tbf.
shut up

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:18 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
So let me get this straight
Saffers starts one thread praising one of our midfielders for playing much better under Ole after playing shit under Jose but comes into this thread hating another midfielder for playing much better under Ole than he ever did under Jose

You were insufferable under Jose but he’s gone so can you please draw a line under it and let’s start fresh

We’re looking to get back to the top European football
Why would we sell one of the best midfielders in the world
He has come back even more insufferable than he was before.

Quite an achievement.

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:45 PM
boreez

If Pogba is unhappy with the manager he just stops performing? Pogba gets to decide who manages Manchester United?

Seems like a healthy situation for the club.

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:52 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
The lad is an untrustworthy @#%&! who employs one of the biggest @#%&!s alive as his agent.

Not difficult to find both mou’s and pogba’s behaviour disgusting
Seems a certain few quickly forgot that Pogba would happily have joined City this summer. You don't get offered to a club without the player agreeing.....

Trying to harass us into selling him to Barca on the cheap (Mina, Gomes and 50m euros). The same club that threw £140m worth of clout at £#%&!ing Coutinho aka exotic joe cole.

Mourinho did some terrible things man management wise and became more and more troubled after Woodward threw him under the bus last summer. Like you say, it's not hard to criticise both.

Calling Pogba a "certified hero".

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreez
If Pogba is unhappy with the manager he just stops performing? Pogba gets to decide who manages Manchester United?

Seems like a healthy situation for the club.
Seems a few on here are loving it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Quite an achievement.
Dumb dumb of the year chiming in.

Unread 27-12-2018, 01:59 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
not even.

Unread 27-12-2018, 02:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
this.

not even.
Do either of you have any arguments against the idea that Pogba has been a disgrace for downing tools this season and cares more about himself than the club?

No? Just gonna stick to personal attacks? Cool.

Unread 27-12-2018, 02:03 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Do either of you have any arguments against the idea that Pogba has been a disgrace for downing tools this season and cares more about himself than the club?

No? Just gonna stick to personal attacks? Cool.
pogba is a lazy @#%&!.

you are wilfully irritating.

different issues.

Unread 27-12-2018, 02:04 PM
Bunker Buster

Saffers is spot on.....

Seems like a 2 decent performances against absolute fodder is enough for fans these days......
Closed Thread