United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:51 PM
wiganste

Default £#%&! sake - eldest lad started football training tonight

for Birkdale United under 7's. It's the very first training (if you can call it that) session and he's the only one there wearing a Utd shirt. The rest are dippers, 1 ciddy and a couple of Barca.

Anyhoo, everything is going well when he launches a 2 footed tackle on a £#%&!ing girl!!!! Takes her clean out, she's crying her eyes out and the whole place goes silent.

She was wearing a Liverpool shirt, so it's fair game really. NWAF

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:52 PM
khmk

Thumbs up

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:52 PM
elephantstone

Thumbs up

start em young i say

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:54 PM
believe

you should get together with no fun. i can't wait to see the state of this country in 20 years.

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:55 PM
denis lawless

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
for Birkdale United under 7's. It's the very first training (if you can call it that) session and he's the only one there wearing a Utd shirt. The rest are dippers, 1 ciddy and a couple of Barca.

Anyhoo, everything is going well when he launches a 2 footed tackle on a £#%&!ing girl!!!! Takes her clean out, she's crying her eyes out and the whole place goes silent.
i really know i shouldnt......but im pissing myself here

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:56 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
i really know i shouldnt......but im pissing myself here
I know. I'm laughing to myself now. What a £#%&!ing barmpot.

He doesn't half give scousers shit. He'll get me into trouble one day.

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:58 PM
Weekend Rockstar

good lad, must have made you proud.

Unread 06-02-2008, 10:59 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weekend Rockstar
good lad, must have made you proud.
Well, I'd rather it'd been a boy. But you know, it's a start

Unread 06-02-2008, 11:00 PM
marlo stansfield

bet his mum is delighted.

Unread 07-02-2008, 12:57 AM
The Mull

Should be fun when the boot is on the other foot..........

Freezing cold Saturday morning, ickle Wiganste is bearing down on goal just about to score, when some snot nosed fullback takes him out, African cup of nation stylie tackle,

big Wiganste's response?...........methinks, fullbacks dad, brother and anybody else supporting opposing team nursing severe bruising.

It's true I tell thee, I was that soldier

Unread 07-02-2008, 01:02 AM
Rhodzy

Thumbs up

You've raised him well.

Unread 07-02-2008, 01:02 AM
The Watcher

Teaches the little girl right for trying to play football with the lads. Stick to net ball love!

Well done wiganste jnr - Scousebuster

Unread 07-02-2008, 01:06 AM
magic_cantona

Did he stand over her as she was bawling, acting like Sparky shouting 'Get up, you £#%&!ing girl!'?

He'd have been right.

Unread 07-02-2008, 01:08 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Birkdale
sounds scouse

£#%&! it off

thank me later

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:31 AM
croberts

Thumbs up

Quote:

nice one

at least we know our future support/team is in good shape.

I nominate you for Dad of the year

Unread 07-02-2008, 02:59 AM
f.l.a.t.s

Know what you mean ste,my lads have played all over the north west for a local amateur kids team,i have had some proper £#%&!ing ding dongs with dads even heard one dad telling his lad to stud my lad.

Our Raz become the keeper,ffs he used to come of the pitch like he had gone ten rounds with Tyson,so i taught him the way keepers protect themselves ,stick yer knees up when they come in at you and when you go to save the ball lead with your legs and the best advice i gave him was to run out at em Schmeichel style.

Unread 07-02-2008, 03:00 AM
koppas

Ste, that is £#%&!ing ace. I know where he gets it from.

Unread 07-02-2008, 06:59 AM
borsuk

expect a minute's silence next week and a petition to be doing the rounds before the month is out (or their giros are due, whichever is first).

Unread 07-02-2008, 08:42 AM
Crumps

Thumbs up

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Did he stand over her as she was bawling, acting like Sparky shouting 'Get up, you £#%&!ing girl!'?

He'd have been right.

You two made me laff.

Unread 07-02-2008, 08:47 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona

He'd have been right.
He said to her

"Take that you @#%&!. Don't ever stand over me and accuse me of cheating with my homework. And tell your mate Melissa there's some for her too. Stick it up your %@#$&!s"

Maybe
Closed Thread