United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:31 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Pep is a cheat by nature. He wants, and will engineer, every advantage, often unfairly. He is a man of low character.

At least Mourinho won a champions league with a team costing less than 500 million.

I wouldn’t leave Pep next to a half drank pint and go for a piss.
He's a cheat and a fraud.

Still no champions league without Messi. One of the most overrated managers in history.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:37 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It's the context.

They got a holiday in the most fitness sapping and crowded fixture list in the history of football. Everyone else playing more or less every 3 days while they get a mini pre season when in reality they shoulda been docked points for not turning up at Everton like they do in other respectable leagues.
Exactly.

Our forward players look worn down and out of ideas as they’ve been playing constantly without any sort of break since September. It’s £#%&!ing mental. Of course a good break would help.

We still wouldn’t be good enough to challenge, there’s just not enough goals and grit in this squad.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:38 PM
Tronics

Never happening with Ole at the wheel

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:44 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
It's the context.

They got a holiday in the most fitness sapping and crowded fixture list in the history of football. Everyone else playing more or less every 3 days while they get a mini pre season when in reality they shoulda been docked points for not turning up at Everton like they do in other respectable leagues.
Yes you could argue it's unfair but that kind of injustice must be be overcome to be crowned champs

It's a poor excuse

Barring a collapse by City the league will have been lost by sloppy defending and certain players not pulling their weight and chipping in - not by favours given to City

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:57 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Never happening with Ole at the wheel
it can, just not this season.

Unread 14-02-2021, 05:57 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
I can’t bare another season of this shit

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:00 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Well £#%&! off then you Nancy

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:01 PM
Dr Stranger

We’ll finish closer in points to 5th than 1st.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:01 PM
tatty

Quote:
Chins up Trollics.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:10 PM
Tronics

Villa play better football than us, Villa.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:11 PM
Jethro

We simply can't break down teams that sit deep. Nothing more to it than that.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Villa play better football than us, Villa.
Shut up you absolute shit talking £#%&!ing #@&%!.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:15 PM
ZiggyStardust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
We simply can't break down teams that sit deep. Nothing more to it than that.
Yeah but that’s been the problem for years and Ole and the coaching staff haven’t done anything to get even close to resolving the issue

Time will tell but I fear this issue will the glass ceiling we continue to hit with Ole and this coaching setup
Hope I’m wrong but it’s a worry when we don’t seem to have a clue how to resolve the issue after over 2 years in charge

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:16 PM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
this season has been full of positives, we're just in a bit of a slump right now, it is what it is. i think we can all agree that right now we're still a distance from being the finished article, but we're a lot closer than we were two years ago.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:31 PM
Tronics

Quote:
this season has been full of positives, we're just in a bit of a slump right now, it is what it is. i think we can all agree that right now we're still a distance from being the finished article, but we're a lot closer than we were two years ago.
This isn’t a slump, the warning signs were there when we got knocked out of the CL with 3 games to spare.

We are closer but this is our ceiling under the current regime.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:55 PM
jem

we have been pretty consistent all season, performance-wise. it's always a bit of a toss up whether the moments of inspiration outnumber the stupid mistakes and @#%&!wimping.

I don't see the improvement in our play. we've got bruno. we're better than when we didn't have bruno. that's it. the only individual who has actually improved is pogba and that's more a case of taking his finger out. people appreciate shaw a bit more. martial, fred and wan b are worse.

Unread 14-02-2021, 06:56 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Give over...

Unread 14-02-2021, 07:06 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
Yeah but that’s been the problem for years and Ole and the coaching staff haven’t done anything to get even close to resolving the issue

Time will tell but I fear this issue will the glass ceiling we continue to hit with Ole and this coaching setup
Hope I’m wrong but it’s a worry when we don’t seem to have a clue how to resolve the issue after over 2 years in charge
Liverpool couldn’t break West Brom down at home. Is there coaching set up clueless?

Fact is we scored.

Unfortunately our defence let us down again. Blame them.

Unread 14-02-2021, 07:07 PM
AK14

Quote:
This isn’t a slump, the warning signs were there when we got knocked out of the CL with 3 games to spare.

We are closer but this is our ceiling under the current regime.
When the £#%&! did this happen?

You post so much shit your arse must be jealous.

Unread 14-02-2021, 07:09 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
When the £#%&! did this happen?

You post so much shit your arse must be jealous.
I think he meant despite having 3 games to spare.

I simply don’t think he’ll make us any better. Wildly inconsistent with stupid mistakes is as good as it’ll get.
Closed Thread