United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:26 PM
ScarFace

Thumbs up Steve Cohen " Scousers Caused Hillsborough "

You've gotta £#%&!ing read this...................

Never erd of him untill reading a thread on rawk.

He's a football radio talkshow host in yank land and has been saying it was the scousers own fault, causing Hillsborough.

Anyway they're going sick and have been emailing his show...here is his reply to one of the many emails..

“ Consider the facts. Liverpool are at the center of almost every serious human violation of conduct. Heysel, Hillsbrough, Alan Smityh, Singing about Munich 58, throwing shit on United fans at Anfield, Michael Shields…are you seriously telling me that you are not guilty of any of this.

2 events
4 years
2 different cities
2 different countries
2 different stadium

135 dead

Only common link….well have a guess.

This not meant as disrespect for the 96 or their famalies but Justice…waht justice are you looking for…to be relieved of the shame and guilt and if you can get the South Yorkshire police to admit something juust to get you off their backs…that is what you are talking about.”

Cheers,
Steven.

Thanks for listening to World Soccer Daily

1-866-925-8255

Here is what he said on air

Steven Cohen’s Statements About the Hillsborough Disaster
So what did Cohen say that was so wrong? Here are three statements that Cohen made about the Hillsborough Disaster on his Monday, April 13, 2009 episode of World Soccer Daily (note, you can listen to the entire audio clip at the bottom of this post):

“People showing up without ticket, hell bent in getting into somewhere where they shouldn’t be going because they don’t have tickets, is the root cause of [the Hillsborough Disaster].”

“I’m yet to read anybody write in this weekend’s Sunday papers in England, where they’re all doing big commemorations about the 96, and why we should never forget and how it’s changed the game, nobody discusses the 6-8,000 who showed up without tickets and my argument has always been, if those people don’t show up, this never happens.”

“[Hillsborough] is a stadium that week-in week-out, Sheffield Wednesday used without incident.”

Cohen’s History of Blaming Liverpool Fans For Hillsborough
Cohen’s comments last week aren’t the first time he’s created controversy on American airwaves regarding Hillsborough. On December 5, 2006, he appeared on the Fox Football Fone-In TV show on the U.S. network Fox Soccer Channel and claimed that Liverpool fans were responsible for Hillsborough. He then apologized on the December 12 episode of Fox Football Fone-In, but the damage was clearly already done.

In April, 2007, he again blamed the Liverpool fans for causing the Hillsborough Disaster, this time on his radio show.

He may have apologized on Fox Football Fone-In December 12, 2006, but his views haven’t changed one iota — rendering his 2006 apology virtually meaningless.

And here is a link to the murderers going absolutely crazy with grief rage

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/...topic=241156.0

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:30 PM
Serenity Now

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:33 PM
Switching Off

Can't argue with any of his points.

Particularly this...

Quote:
“People showing up without ticket, hell bent in getting into somewhere where they shouldn’t be going because they don’t have tickets, is the root cause of [the Hillsborough Disaster].”
...since I recal something similar happening when they played Chelse in the champions league three or four years ago. Is my mind playing tricks?

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:36 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Particularly this...

...since I recal something similar happening when they played Chelse in the champions league three or four years ago. Is my mind playing tricks?
no it was the final against AC Milan in Athens

it was Red Caz's fault she jibbed in

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenity Now
That's not him, for the uninitiated. That's another of Serenity's hedge fund heroes.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:38 PM
History

Quote:

Particularly this...

Happened against Arsenal away in the quarter last year. How do they end up looking good time and time again

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:41 PM
magic_cantona

They'll be unable to do anything soon with all the things they're boycotting

I'm just surprised they turn up at Chelsea in such numbers seeing it was them that caused Heysel.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:43 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
They'll be unable to do anything soon with all the things they're boycotting

I'm just surprised they turn up at Chelsea in such numbers seeing it was them that caused Heysel.
How funny would it be if the DSS came out and said Hillsborough was the fan's faults.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:45 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
How funny would it be if the DSS came out and said Hillsborough was the fan's faults.

£#%&!ing brilliant!!

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:46 PM
Charlestown Rouge

I had the misfortune of watching Fox Soccer while I was in St Lucia.

Their coverage of the "Preeeemier League" is woeful.

My two favourites were

"Van de Sar was benched but stand in keeper Craig Gordon repellled the Sunderland offense", and an overhead kick was described as an "air slam".

The TV phone in was managed by a couple of right dicks from the UK.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Rentboy fan.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:54 PM
naes_sean

annoying little @#%&!.

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:56 PM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That's not him, for the uninitiated. That's another of Serenity's hedge fund heroes.
Wait, there's more than one Stevie Cohen in the United States? How do you know which Stevie Cohen you're dealing with?

Unread 21-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Fat Al

That's a pretty childish response by Cohen - to say the least.

and as a side note - hasn't Michael Shields essentially been cleared? So yeah - Liverpool fans aren't guilty of that - as he so readily claims.

Ermm, even IF Shields was innocent of that crime, it was still one of those verminous skip lickers who commited the crime, so yes, you £#%&!wit doley granny stabbing smack addict, you ARE guilty of that.

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
That's a pretty childish response by Cohen - to say the least.

and as a side note - hasn't Michael Shields essentially been cleared? So yeah - Liverpool fans aren't guilty of that - as he so readily claims.

Ermm, even IF Shields was innocent of that crime, it was still one of those verminous skip lickers who commited the crime, so yes, you £#%&!wit doley granny stabbing smack addict, you ARE guilty of that.
Shields is essentially in Jail so where do the get this stuff from?

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:02 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
an overhead kick was described as an "air slam".

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Jack's Smirking Revenge

At the risk of sounding unpopular, whilst the dippers need to take responsiblity for their actions, the police were at fault for a lot of what happened that day, even the official report said so. had the scousers not been jibbing in such numbers it wouldn't have started, but if the police had dealt with it better the whole thing would've been avoided

blame on both sides

still, £#%&! the bitter deluded @#%&!s

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
and an overhead kick was described as an "air slam".
that has proper made me LOL

I remember our pre-season tour over in america in 2001 i think it was. The commentatory kept calling Veron "LA BRUJIIIIIIITAAAA!"

"GIGGSSSSSEEEEEEYYY"

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:11 PM
J_RED

rentboy Indeed

Unread 21-04-2009, 07:21 PM
ScarFace

£#%&! em

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Kopite " Cohen is a vile despicable excuse for a human being. As far as I am concerned the man is a non entity, and I will raise a pint and dance a jig when the bastard dies. "

That's it Kopite, fight for justice for the 96 by hoping anybody who has a different opinion to your child murdering, minute silence obsessed, 39 Italian forgetting, rat eating, shit throwing, phlegm splurting, perm headed mind....dies.
Closed Thread