United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:35 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
c'mon we were chasing game, its hardly a great example.!
And what was the reason we were chasing the game? 2 pieces of woeful defending.

Wes made a real half arsed fannyish attempt at a header which (admittedly) ricocheted lucky for that big time charlie Brazilian, but if that was Vidic the ball would have been 20 yards up the pitch because he'd have planted his head on the ball like he meant it.

We were very, very lucky not to be 3-1 or even 4-1 down when we got the equaliser. Some of the defending was beyond sloppy and quite frankly the prospect of that defence being used in the run in terrifies me.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:37 PM
MJ Ramone

It was a relatively good point in the end, but when you think about how on top we were in the first half hour...hard to take.
Middlesbrough are an utter disgrace.
IF they'd put that amount of effort in against Cardiff the other week they'd be playing an FA Cup semi-final today....but I suppose their own personal 'World Cup FInal' is more important.
I'd like to see Gareth Southgate on the end of a £#%&!ing hangmans noose, the big-nosed £#%&!ing @#%&!.

But to be honest, I'm more worried by the injuries than the result.
Rio will be out for Roma & Arsenal at least...

It's like £#%&!ing de-ja-vu.
How can we be so unlucky yet again to lose Rio & Vidic at more or less exactly the same time as last season??:shakehead:

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:41 PM
Stickman

Thumbs down

Giggs. Deary me. At least look interested.

Can't believe how incapable he seems to be of keeping possession.

A very good point in the end, can't help but think they were there for the taking early doors though.

Alves :rollseyes:

YRCNMIU

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:42 PM
Vic Mackey

Bloody hell I wish we'd been at bit more direct at the end.

We're still lacking a goal threat when Ronaldo is quiet. A game a fit Saha may have come in handy!

Good point seeing as how the game went. Thought Park played well.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:43 PM
Wafty Crank

I think my defending of Giggs is drawing to a close. Magic mentioned the chest-pass from Park, Giggs wasn't even close to looking for it. All that was missing was a hands-on-hips roll of the eyes and I'd have been firing into him.

Terrible result that, I can't believe so many are happy with it (coming back from 1-2 notwithstanding). Middlesbrough probably won't get more than 4 points from their last 5 games, and I say that without knowing (or caring) who they have left to play. We cannot afford to drop points against shit like Middlesbrough, but sadly that's symptomatic of our season, it's our form against the better teams that has kept us at the top; I only hope we can continue it against Arsenal and Chelsea or we'll win nowt.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:44 PM
wonky no

what is the injury status?

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:46 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Can't believe how bad Giggs was. He seems to stroll about half asleep pulling his armband/socks up.

It summed it up just into stoppage time, we have it on the edge of the box and he floats a chipped ball for Scholes. Against their £#%&!ing centre backs, ffs.

It was early and the cold weather plays havoc with his joints.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:50 PM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Mackey
A game a fit Saha may have come in handy
What's one of those???

Saha is a £#%&!ing disgrace.
He has been on the treatment table for roughly 90% of his United career (4+years )
It's no wonder Tevez looks dead on his feet & Rooney is having to be a 'target man' & a 'number ten/in the hole creator' all at once.

Saha should have been £#%&!ed off years ago.
I've lost all sympathy for him.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wafty Crank
I think my defending of Giggs is drawing to a close. Magic mentioned the chest-pass from Park, Giggs wasn't even close to looking for it.

It's hardly a suprise when Park is so unpredictable.

Unread 06-04-2008, 03:59 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carrick
Innit.

Didn't know Park had that in his armory.

Unread 06-04-2008, 04:01 PM
Ether

Quote:
Exactly. Knowing Park he was probably actually trying to trap the ball.

Unread 06-04-2008, 04:02 PM
Wafty Crank

Quote:
If that's the best excuse anyone has for Giggs being on his heels like that then he really is £#%&!ed.
Closed Thread