Thumbs down Real Madrid must be pissing themselves

£60m ffs

Would rather have Nani, and I £#%&!ing hate Nani

Unread 21-02-2015, 06:56 PM
Pop

Swansea are pissing themselves tbf.

Unread 21-02-2015, 06:58 PM
S/Side.Red

Madrid got over £100m for Di Maria and Ozil.

Unread 21-02-2015, 07:03 PM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
Swansea are pissing themselves tbf.
we all are tbf. i'm sat catatonic in a puddle of it.

Unread 21-02-2015, 07:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
we all are tbf. i'm sat catatonic in a puddle of it.

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:10 PM
Mr_Ed

To be fair... Foreign player, moved country, doesn't speak the lingo... Some need longer to adapt than others.

I've changed jobs many times and struggled to settle... It's life

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:12 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Madrid got over £100m for Di Maria and Ozil.
They were worth it at the time.

But yeah, if we could get that 60 million back, I'd take it. He's not performing, simple as that. If we played with wingers, perhaps he would be better. I'd like to see Angel at RM and Nani LM with Falcao ST and Mata behind. That is balance. But LVG simply doesn't have the balls to drop King Wayne and his BFF Van Persie. So we're stuck with those two dinosaurs up top. And I say that as a massive RVP fan. He's simply not cutting it at the minute.

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:14 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander

But yeah, if we could get that 60 million back, I'd take it. He's not performing, simple as that. If we played with wingers, perhaps he would be better. I'd like to see Angel at RM and Nani LM with Falcao ST and Mata behind. That is balance. But LVG simply doesn't have the balls to drop King Wayne and his BFF Van Persie. So we're stuck with those two dinosaurs up top. And I say that as a massive RVP fan. He's simply not cutting it at the minute.
Aye cos Falcao has been superb up front hasn't he?

Unread 21-02-2015, 09:16 PM
jayalexander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bigb*****
Aye cos Falcao has been superb up front hasn't he?
Cause LVG decided to play a winger, LB and ST in midfield failing to give Falcao the service he requires...

He also never played on his own which he's done for the majority of his career. Falcao never plays alongside other strikers. Only Manchester United could £#%&! a world class player like him up.

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:08 PM
thatsfuctit

ST

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:19 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
To be fair... Foreign player, moved country, doesn't speak the lingo... Some need longer to adapt than others.

Yes but when you changed jobs you didn't forget how to log on to a computer or copy and paste

This @#%&! can't even take a corner or pass to some shithead five yards away. Yes he's playing with shit players but he should be able to do basic things

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:32 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike999
Yes but when you changed jobs you didn't forget how to log on to a computer or copy and paste

This @#%&! can't even take a corner or pass to some shithead five yards away. Yes he's playing with shit players but he should be able to do basic things
Like Wayne could trap a ball you mean? Like Valencia crossing the ball?

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:33 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike999

Weird.

Who setup the goal for Herrera today?

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:43 PM
armchair

motm in that cl final and the same season he did brilliantly in midfield for madrid. I've always said he very inconsistent. I can accept that. I think he's lost and directionless at United atm. I wouldn't have signed him but he's ten times the player nani is.

Imagine nani in central midfield

Unread 21-02-2015, 11:51 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
motm in that cl final and the same season he did brilliantly in midfield for madrid. I've always said he very inconsistent. I can accept that. I think he's lost and directionless at United atm. I wouldn't have signed him but he's ten times the player nani is.

Imagine nani in central midfield
The big tart lived in Madrid for 3 years... He's now in Manchester - it takes some getting used to

Unread 22-02-2015, 02:35 AM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander

But yeah, if we could get that 60 million back, I'd take it. He's not performing, simple as that. If we played with wingers, perhaps he would be better. I'd like to see makes us eat Angel at RM and Nani LM with Falcao ST and Mata behind. That is balance. But LVG simply doesn't have the balls to drop King Wayne and his BFF Van Persie. So we're stuck with those two dinosaurs up top. And I say that as a massive RVP fan. He's simply not cutting it at the minute.
Sadly this is very true, I suppose we have just got to hope, RVP makes us eat our words sooner rather than later

Unread 22-02-2015, 02:38 AM
Clarkie

Apart from the price tag, I'd like someone to tell me the difference between him and Nani.

Genuinely...(Braces himself for some smart arsed answer)

Unread 22-02-2015, 04:05 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkie
Apart from the price tag, I'd like someone to tell me the difference between him and Nani.

Genuinely...(Braces himself for some smart arsed answer)
Looks

Unread 22-02-2015, 06:25 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

half the squad is Spanish or at least speaks Spanish ffs

Unread 22-02-2015, 08:33 AM
Stickman

More concerns growing that last year was a freak from the lad.

I wasn't at all pro the signing until it looked on due to my sheer desperation to land a big name by the time it happened.

I think he'll engineer his way out in summer anyway, especially if we finish 5th or worse fwiw I think we will.
Closed Thread