United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 12-10-2017, 01:13 PM
Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Great club, but anyway, he'd never leave barca because he owes them a life debt...

They took on his poor growth and messed up spine and pumped him full of all the under radar drugs to make him the player he is today...

They and him need each other...

Would bomb in the premier...

Unread 12-10-2017, 01:14 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Great club, but anyway, he'd never leave barca because he owes them a life debt...

They took on his poor growth and messed up spine and pumped him full of all the under radar drugs to make him the player he is today...

subtle mate, subtle

Unread 12-10-2017, 01:35 PM
HotChip

Makes me laugh this sort of thing 'he would get kicked out of the game in the big bad prem' etc Like the prem is the baddest mother£#%&!ing league in the world Don't you think many have tried that in La liga ffs. They cant get near him. I love Ronny but this boy is the greatest player of many a generation. He's sublime Maybe only Diego Armando Maradona is above him in the all time.

Unread 12-10-2017, 08:24 PM
d_knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
Makes me laugh this sort of thing 'he would get kicked out of the game in the big bad prem' etc Like the prem is the baddest mother£#%&!ing league in the world Don't you think many have tried that in La liga ffs. They cant get near him. I love Ronny but this boy is the greatest player of many a generation. He's sublime Maybe only Diego Armando Maradona is above him in the all time.
Greatest player never to have won an international trophy lol

Unread 12-10-2017, 11:13 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_knight
There's always next year......

Unread 13-10-2017, 01:23 PM
andyroo

Quote:

Unread 13-10-2017, 01:44 PM
TheFatGoth

Quote:

Unread 13-10-2017, 02:15 PM
saffers

Quote:

Agreed.

Would love to see Tom Thumb dare to show his face in our leagues. He'd get humiliated the second he steps in at your Hawthorns or Britannia Stadiums....

Unread 25-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Pop

SIgned on until 2021. Or till he's 34.

BlueMoon:

We'll develop our own Messi instead

Unread 25-11-2017, 12:44 PM
saffers

Knew the little fraud wouldn't have the balls to come here.

Stay in your lane hgh freak....

Unread 25-11-2017, 01:07 PM
windy waffles

Absolutely stunned by this news.

Unread 25-11-2017, 03:47 PM
Sapien

Thumbs up

Very good news. Imagine Messi playing for those chavs ffs

Unread 25-11-2017, 03:49 PM
red in cumbria

You mean.......Gothers had defective hearing again??

Genuinely shocked tbh.

Unread 25-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Arnold Muhren

£500k pw to stay at a set up built around him, where he's been for years, is worshipped and where the weather is nice? Or, Manchester weather and The Half Empty Empithad? Staggered he's staying tbh.

Unread 25-11-2017, 04:37 PM
TheFatGoth

Heard it was touch and go tbh

Unread 27-11-2017, 08:14 PM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
An example of the damage the oil clubs are doing to the game. Great for the players and agents, shit for clubs with a budget. Take PSG and city away and Barca would be paying far less for his services.

Imagine united selling naming rights to old Trafford to pay for pogba’s next contract because state funded oil clubs are offering the earth. w***.
Those PSG @#%&!s are blowing us out of the water for Fellaini

Unread 27-11-2017, 09:21 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
Those PSG @#%&!s are blowing us out of the water for Fellaini

Unread 27-11-2017, 11:55 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
An example of the damage the oil clubs are doing to the game. Great for the players and agents, shit for clubs with a budget. Take PSG and city away and Barca would be paying far less for his services.

Imagine united selling naming rights to old Trafford to pay for pogba’s next contract because state funded oil clubs are offering the earth. w***.
We've sold off everything else. Selling the name of the ground is just a sad inevitability IMO

Unread 28-11-2017, 12:00 AM
jem

money for a name? money for old rope. get some fullbacks and a new manager.

Unread 28-11-2017, 12:41 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
I share your pain.
Closed Thread