United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 22-02-2015, 11:26 PM
HotChip

£#%&! Nani i hope he £#%&!in dies and takes Di Maria with him. £#%&! them all, £#%&! football. £#%&!in shit £#%&! off.

Unread 23-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Shooter McGavin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Why is he crying?
Because he's a massive #@&%!

Unread 23-02-2015, 12:01 AM
Doctor Hver

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotChip
£#%&! Nani i hope he £#%&!in dies and takes Di Maria with him. £#%&! them all, £#%&! football. £#%&!in shit £#%&! off.
you mad bro?

Unread 23-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Not that impressive considering he was only playing against one bloke.

Unread 23-02-2015, 08:44 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Because he's a massive #@&%!
he's only doing what 90% do on here after a defeat

Unread 23-02-2015, 08:48 AM
Red Al

I'd sooner have Nani running down the wing than £#%&!ing mcnair

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:09 PM
red in cumbria

Let's not forget that Nani played in our earliest matches this season. And was shite.

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:19 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Let's not forget that Nani played in our earliest matches this season. And was shite.
Fits in well then.

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:22 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
its easier to tell me who has actually played well this season vs those that have been shite. that's a taken.

a confident nani is no worse than that fraud di maz at the moment.

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:48 PM
utd99

I think [insert name of non player here] is the answer to all our troubles.

And we should definitely be playing [insert formation not used here] from now on.

Unread 23-02-2015, 04:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I think [insert name of non player here] is the answer to all our troubles.
The recent formulation has often been "they can't be any worse". Except they have, on occasion, actually managed to be.

Unread 23-02-2015, 05:12 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
But stayed fit, so had to be moved on.

Unread 23-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Amazing that a player who had barely featured over the last 2 years needed a run of games to find form and confidence. In Pre season LVG was using the 3-5-2, no natural spot for Nani in that system, playing the odd second half as a striker was not the best way to judge him. Came on in the first game of the season against Swansea and was the best Utd player in the second half of that game.

Easy in hindsight. I would not criticize LVG for letting Nani go on loan, he needed the games to get his career back on track, Utd needed a CB. Perhaps a shorter loan to the mid point of the season would have been the better option, could certainly do with the attacking variation that an on form Nani offers.

Unread 23-02-2015, 07:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Was about to say, just the second half against Swansea for Nanners under LvG and he did alright.

Must say he looked like he needed a move at the time. But we'd have been better off with him, nqat.

Unread 23-02-2015, 07:24 PM
Tiberian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Was about to say, just the second half against Swansea for Nanners under LvG and he did alright.

Must say he looked like he needed a move at the time. But we'd have been better off with him, nqat.
Yes, but how many games would he have played in the first half of the season with 3-5-2 in vogue. A few sub appearances, maybe a cup game. He is a confidence player, when he is anxious and desperate to impress you tend to see the worst of him.

The problem was letting Welbeck, Kagawa and Hernandez all leave at the same time as well, little variety amongst the attacking options and all very one paced.

Unread 23-02-2015, 07:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Yes, but how many games would he have played in the first half of the season with 3-5-2 in vogue. A few sub appearances, maybe a cup game. He is a confidence player, when he is anxious and desperate to impress you tend to see the worst of him.

The problem was letting Welbeck, Kagawa and Hernandez all leave at the same time as well, little variety amongst the attacking options and all very one paced.
Note that Rodgers is playing 3-4-3 with Markovic and Ibe the wide players. Perhaps Nanners could have tempted LvG in one of those roles ahead of Young or Valencia. His work rate is undervalued, for me. It's just about whether LvG could have unlocked that confidence that Nani needs to show his best. I'm not sure Nani's body language on the tour was great; perhaps had given up the fight a little..

Unread 24-02-2015, 12:09 AM
red in cumbria

Didn't he take part in that holocaust against Franchise FC, or am I imagining that?

Unread 24-02-2015, 12:13 AM
jayalexander

Bring him back and play him and Di Maria on the wings with Mata in the hole.

-----------Blind - Herrera
Di Maria - Juan Mata - Nani
---------------Falcao

It's a front 6 full of top European talent. Unfortunately we have the English dinosaur Rooney holding this all back and preventing us from playing fluid, balanced football. I'm gonna throw RVP into this aswell even though I love him. It's a time for a change at Utd.

Unread 24-02-2015, 12:29 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayalexander
Bring him back and play him and Di Maria on the wings with Mata in the hole.

-----------Blind - Herrera
Di Maria - Juan Mata - Nani
---------------Falcao

It's a front 6 full of top European talent. Unfortunately we have the English dinosaur Rooney holding this all back and preventing us from playing fluid, balanced football. I'm gonna throw RVP into this aswell even though I love him. It's a time for a change at Utd.
Including an Argentine and a Colombian.

Unread 24-02-2015, 12:32 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Including an Argentine and a Colombian.
And not that much ability to actually apply said talent effectively.
Closed Thread