United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:20 AM
Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo

I'm surprised this is even advertised on the internet what with the internet and the real world being completely separate with no cross over.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:21 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
As I said, you can't be taken seriously now. Everyone's a @#%&! but the rip off merchant leaching off United fans.
watever brent

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:23 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
watever brent
Oh dear. That was childish.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepitas/Queso Del Pollo
I'm surprised this is even advertised on the internet what with the internet and the real world being completely separate with no cross over.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:25 AM
Boyle70

Anton and Believe

I realise you are too cool to come into the bishops but I am usually outside Macaris for a good half an hour before most home games. Feel free to slag me to my face as much as you have on this thread.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:26 AM
Ed Sullivan

is cheltenham johnny going?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle70
Anton and Believe

I realise you are too cool to come into the bishops but I am usually outside Macaris for a good half an hour before most home games. Feel free to slag me to my face as much as you have on this thread.
always had time for you Pete , have you lost your marbles or summat ?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:28 AM
Betty's Hotpot

Default Brett

You have more mouth than a cows got @#%&!. I'd respect you more if you actually went to an away game, part time racist. Johnson soz hard.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:36 AM
Johnson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
You have more mouth than a cows got @#%&!. I'd respect you more if you actually went to an away game, part time racist. Johnson soz hard.
soz hard ?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty's Hotpot
Why do you want to rip me off on the coach. I was at Wigan last year by the way, are you now respecting me?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:42 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyle70
Anton and Believe

No thanks, I've absolutely no interest in meeting you. I suggest you don't come on this site promoting a rip off of United fans and maybe you won't get slagged on here again. See that's the point, the rip-off was advertised hewre, so this is where the hostility is. Simple innit.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:50 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I'm not going on it, I'm in France. This is a forum and he posted on it, do you want to censor the responses to it or summat? I'm only pointing out that he is ripping off fellow reds to line his pockets, yet claiming to be some top red. Hypocrisy plain and simple.
how do you know he is lining his own pockets, its more of an haslle sorting it out than alot of people realise

Your right its a forum and everyone seems to take it very seriously, no not interested in censoring the responses.

The problem is Betty obviously does alot of fishing on here to see if people will bite and the number of replies in this thread tells you that quite alot of people are biting

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:51 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stretters
how do you know he is lining his own pockets, its more of an haslle sorting it out than alot of people realise

Your right its a forum and everyone seems to take it very seriously, no not interested in censoring the responses.

The problem is Betty obviously does alot of fishing on here to see if people will bite and the number of replies in this thread tells you that quite alot of people are biting
so he's not really charging 50 quid for a coach to london and was just wumming?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:52 AM
Johnson

Quote:

So , he's a good lad in real life and he's just fishing when he's on here , like a wum or something ? ycnmiu

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:53 AM
Ed Sullivan

Bedders takes on the balcony.

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:55 AM
Stretters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
so he's not really charging 50 quid for a coach to london and was just wumming?
Im not saying that im just saying you think everything he writes he believes in, not every thread is a wum but he knows which lads will reply or post something after one of his threads thats all

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:57 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Im not saying that im just saying you think everything he writes he believes in, not every thread is a wum but he knows which lads will reply or post something after one of his threads thats all
that doesn't make sense mate.

he's getting stick from some for charging united fans 50 quid for a coach to london. what has what you said got to do with that?

Unread 19-07-2007, 11:59 AM
Ed Sullivan

is there any places left? I might be interested.

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:01 PM
Johnson

Quote:
and what do you think of that ?

Unread 19-07-2007, 12:03 PM
Betty's Hotpot

Default Brett (how gay is that)

So let me get this right, you don't want to meet pete in public but instead choose to slag him off behind your computer screen. That's a sign of a shithouse. A jealous shithouse.
Closed Thread