Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:09 AM
marlo

Default Re: Michael Owen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
on the performances I have seen this season no he doesn't
nani is a good yóung player for the club and i support the lad.

just the way i am really.

ste' 'doesn't like' nani.can't think of any reason why tbh.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:11 AM
wiganste

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
in the same thread you went from being afriad we would sign owen to saying 'he would be a good signing for us'

that's actually worth putting a link up on wikipedia under the definition of fickle.
There's a difference in being fickle and saying 'he could be a good signing'

He could have been a good signing. He could have scored 10 goals by now and that would have deemed him a success. He hasn't and I don't think anyone is surprised. I don't like him, I never will and I haven't said anything differently. His goal v City is still the season highlight though.

As for Nani - I have never liked him. I don't know how many times we have to go through this.

The Anderson thread was a wum. As was pointed out in the very same thread.

I backed Foster, it didn't work out for him. That makes me fickle though. £#%&! me. You're a £#%&!ing empty headed @#%&!.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:11 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Wrong - don't remember Capello suggesting recently that Smith was in his plans.

Give it up son.
he had to say that to get the media off his back.

owen won't ever play a competitive game again for england again,just like newcastle captain alan smith.

non internationals imo.

kevin davies is also in that category.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:12 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
nani is a good yóung player for the club and i support the lad.

just the way i am really.

ste' 'doesn't like' nani.can't think of any reason why tbh.
People don't like Nani because he swans around like he's 'made it' and the finished article. And when fails to do the basics right it that adds the fact people don't like him. The annoying thing for me is he is talented and can easily do the basic things right, but he doesn't, instead of crossing it he'll cut back about 4 times, he won't pass to someone if they're open near him. It's like he knows he could do crosses earlier/pass to people when they're open but he doesn't want to.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:13 AM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
he had to say that to get the media off his back.

owen won't ever play a competitive game again for england again,just like newcastle captain alan smith.

non internationals imo.

kevin davies is also in that category.
Are you forgetting Owen is one of England's leading goal scorers of all time?

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:14 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste

He could have been a good signing. He could have scored 10 goals by now and that would have deemed him a success. He hasn't and I don't think anyone is surprised. I don't like him, I never will and I haven't said anything differently. His goal v City is still the season highlight though.

As for Nani - I have never liked him. I don't know how many times we have to go through this.

I backed Foster, it didn't work out for him. That makes me fickle though. £#%&! me. You're a £#%&!ing empty headed @#%&!.
ste, don't even bother explaining yourself. you know more about the club, the team and the game than that #@&%! ever will, just let him make a fool of himself.

when's mildly amusing marlo on?

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:17 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Ste, seriously, why bother, he's just a hypocrite who has slagged the majority of players in the squad off over the last few years, more than one beforte they'd even kicked a ball for the club. Just let chat to himself.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:17 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
ste, don't even bother explaining yourself. you know more about the club, the team and the game than that #@&%! ever will, just let him make a fool of himself.

when's mildly amusing marlo on?
ste knows £#%&! all about united, hes a clueless @#%&! when it comes to football

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:18 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
Are you forgetting Owen is one of England's leading goal scorers of all time?
he hasn't played for england competitively for years now.

he has been forced into retirement in my book.

heskey,cole,rooney,defoe,bent,crouch.

the current pool of england strikers.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:19 AM
wiganste

Quote:
ste knows £#%&! all about united, hes a clueless @#%&! when it comes to football

Your windows 7 disc has a permanent lemonparty wallpaper when you install it.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:19 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:

Your windows 7 disc has a permanent lemonparty wallpaper when you install it.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:20 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Ste, seriously, why bother, he's just a hypocrite who has slagged the majority of players in the squad off over the last few years, more than one beforte they'd even kicked a ball for the club. Just let chat to himself.
we've all slagged of a player in the past.
do you want me to bring up your fletcher out threads about someone you called 'the scream' ?????

you should 'hold your lip'

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:21 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
we've all slagged of a player in the past.
do you want me to bring up your fletcher out threads about someone you called 'the scream' ?????

you should 'hold your lip'
You could probably bring that up with 99% of fredsters on here, fletcher is an example to players like nani. Hard work and dedication get you a long long way in football

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:24 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
People don't like Nani because he swans around like he's 'made it' and the finished article. And when fails to do the basics right it that adds the fact people don't like him. The annoying thing for me is he is talented and can easily do the basic things right, but he doesn't, instead of crossing it he'll cut back about 4 times, he won't pass to someone if they're open near him. It's like he knows he could do crosses earlier/pass to people when they're open but he doesn't want to.
is this another myth being circulated when a left winger is not liked on the terraces?

same with richardson.

in what way does nani act like he has 'made it'

if anything nani is a shy player doing his best.

just admit you don't like the 'look' of him. because he is far from arrogant.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:26 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
is this another myth being circulated when a left winger is not liked on the terraces?

same with richardson.

in what way does nani act like he has 'made it'

if anything nani is a shy player doing his best.

just admit you don't like the 'look' of him. because he is far from arrogant.
Don't try the race card marlo its £#%&!ing low.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:26 AM
marlo

Quote:
You could probably bring that up with 99% of fredsters on here, fletcher is an example to players like nani. Hard work and dedication get you a long long way in football
read the first line of the post you've quoted.

nani,like fletcher' has potential.i can see the potential and think he will be a very good player in the future!

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:30 AM
marlo

Quote:
Don't try the race card marlo its £#%&!ing low.
about as low as calling 'arrogant'
he is the opposite.

off the field he has a long term gf, does go out. a model professional if you like.

on the pitch he tries his hardest,even with groans around ot he doesn't hide and still tries.

'for £#%&! sake nani' when he losed the ball as opposed to 'unlucky wazza'.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:31 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
about as low as calling 'arrogant'
he is the opposite.

off the field he has a long term gf, does go out. a model professional if you like.

on the pitch he tries his hardest,even with groans around ot he doesn't hide and still tries.

'for £#%&! sake nani' when he losed the ball as opposed to 'unlucky wazza'.
So you think its acceptable to accuse someone of being a racist because he doesn't like a player?

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:35 AM
marlo

Quote:
So you think its acceptable to accuse someone of being a racist because he doesn't like a player?
ive not accused anyone of being racist

just a implying it 'softly'

i just think its wrong to label 'big nan' as arrogant when he is no such thing.

but to be honest I'm wrong here.
im wrong for supporting a young player who came here from portugal to try and make it.a player who loves the club and wants to do well.

Unread 27-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Coracao

[SIZE="7"]Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Closed Thread