United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread
 
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:28 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default 1990-1991

Clubs across the land... cracking old style tunage

 
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:32 PM
Stubbsy
 
Default

cmon and take meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee into insanity



check out my sig Ed , some old skool classic on there
 
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:37 PM
a_slag
 
Default

 
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:44 PM
wonky no
 
Default

my god

































































































































































































































































































































































































it's full of stars
 
Unread 07-03-2008, 11:51 PM
a_slag
 
Default

 
Unread 08-03-2008, 01:55 AM
42ndstreet irregular
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
Clubs across the land... cracking old style tunage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzV973bPgmI
f***ing great song.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hughes......oh i say!
my god

































































































































































































































































































































































































it's full of stars



[youtube]zTL9e4qLo80&feature=related[/youtube]
 
Unread 08-03-2008, 01:58 AM
42ndstreet irregular
 
Default

[youtube]iFI-BbKfaAU&feature=related[/youtube]
 
Unread 08-03-2008, 02:05 AM
a_slag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
f***ing great song.






[youtube]zTL9e4qLo80&feature=related[/youtube]
This tune is pretty much the only reason i went watching them, the last time they played this in fact. Or so they said at the time.

When you think about it....



Very similar sounding.
 
Unread 08-03-2008, 02:12 AM
42ndstreet irregular
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_slag
This tune is pretty much the only reason i went watching them, the last time they played this in fact. Or so they said at the time.

When you think about it....


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRQ72yLBV7U

Very similar sounding.
Do you think that sounds familiar. I see (or hear) what you mean but not much to be honest.

Doves are superb live, spaceface is just the icing on the cake. Words sends a chill down my spine everytime I hear that song. Then the ending to fear, f***ing hell.
 
Unread 08-03-2008, 02:19 AM
a_slag
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42ndstreet irregular
Do you think that sounds familiar. I see (or hear) what you mean but not much to be honest.

Doves are superb live, spaceface is just the icing on the cake. Words sends a chill down my spine everytime I hear that song. Then the ending to fear, f***ing hell.
I don't know? I talk rubbish at times so feel free to say, the structure of the tune seems very similar though?? Or something else? When i read your link i instantly remembered my earlier link.

It's a great tune don't get me wrong. But i want more of this stuff...




 
Unread 08-03-2008, 10:48 AM
Banbury RED
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_slag
I don't know? I talk rubbish at times so feel free to say, the structure of the tune seems very similar though?? Or something else? When i read your link i instantly remembered my earlier link.

It's a great tune don't get me wrong. But i want more of this stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvQ2JF-glvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSaAXDBvfho

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKTiwCez6Zs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PP1HEFlkdY
You will be seeing them in June I take it
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: 1990-1991
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rotterdam 1991 shyteds Off Topic 13 20-02-2008 11:26 PM
AC Milan 3 - 0 Napoli, 1990 The Watcher Football 2 07-06-2007 08:47 PM
Does anybody know where I could get the 1991 Cup winners cup shirt? fergieslovechild Off Topic 17 25-01-2007 08:18 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.