United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Money
Reply
 
Unread 10-05-2022, 04:50 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Yes mate
 
Unread 10-05-2022, 04:58 PM
thatsfuctit
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
aye alright, maybe "Kimdotcom" then?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...507826688?s=20
 
Unread 10-05-2022, 05:03 PM
naes_sean
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsfuctit
giffage
 
Unread 10-05-2022, 08:58 PM
dragflick
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
aye alright, maybe "Kimdotcom" then?

https://twitter.com/KimDotcom/status...507826688?s=20
 
Unread 10-05-2022, 10:01 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Talking

Jesus, before I dip from this thread forever, it was a joke between me and ears, this isn't a gotcha

Portfolio strong...
 
Unread 11-05-2022, 03:45 AM
Sharders
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jesus, before I dip from this thread forever, it was a joke between me and ears, this isn't a gotcha

Portfolio strong...
Rattled.
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Arnold Muhren
 
Default

 
Unread 13-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Joe Biden
 
Default

Anybody else got a number in mind there gonna buy some at.....
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 01:01 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Anybody else got a number in mind there gonna buy some at.....
Dunno but its a great time to invest in $ROPE
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 01:01 PM
armchair
 
Default

 
Unread 13-06-2022, 01:02 PM
Lok
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden
Anybody else got a number in mind there gonna buy some at.....
Not for BTC.

I've got quite large orders for ETH at £600 and SOL at £8. It felt optimistic when I set them a week ago but it looks like they'll trigger soon enough.
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 08:06 PM
armchair
 
Default

 
Unread 13-06-2022, 09:10 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Think the bottom is nearly in or 19k. Rekt capital posts some good data.

Going to wade in with another BTC or two if it drops lower than that.
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 09:39 PM
armchair
 
Default

If I had any money I'd be ploughing it all into bitcoin. If I had any alt coins I'd be exchanging them for bitcoin. In a year's time you'll be ruing not doing it.

bitcoin will be 200k within 5 years.
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 09:54 PM
Mr_Ed
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
If I had any money I'd be ploughing it all into bitcoin. If I had any alt coins I'd be exchanging them for bitcoin. In a year's time you'll be ruing not doing it.

bitcoin will be 200k within 5 years.
Iím balls deep in Chainlink too. If that gets anywhere near where a few link marines reckon (£1k) then Iíll retire by 2030Ö then again it went from £37 to £5 in a year so what do I know?
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 10:06 PM
armchair
 
Default

I'd be waiting until the next bull market then liquidating everything for bitcoin.
 
Unread 13-06-2022, 10:15 PM
jem
 
Default

if I had a time machine, I'd buy bitcoin.

I might start working on a time machine.
 
Unread 14-06-2022, 05:51 AM
Sapien
 
Default

I'm just not sure crypto works in a world with opportunity cost (ie non-zero interest rates).
 
Unread 14-06-2022, 07:38 AM
Hyman_Roth
 
Default

Should I be buying into this stuff (bitcoin) now and whatís the best platform to do so for a novice?
 
Unread 14-06-2022, 07:41 AM
Switching Off
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Should I be buying into this stuff (bitcoin) now and whatís the best platform to do so for a novice?
Coinbase. That's my referral code, in the spirit of transparency. But that really is the simplest place for a novice.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Bitcoin
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What you eating 2021 believe Food and Drink 60 07-02-2021 03:12 PM
Bitcoin 2020 Switching Off Money 248 20-01-2021 08:54 PM
Bitcoin 2019 Gypsum Fantastic Money 52 19-01-2020 09:02 AM
bitcoin aardvark Money 904 14-12-2018 11:25 AM
Bitcoin. BobJones Money 13 22-09-2016 01:05 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2023 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.