United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 12-12-2016, 12:22 PM
doudou

Default Tories

... are a weird lot, aren't they? Theresa May looks like Zelda from Terrahawks and Rees-Mogg and Redwood are the f***ing Mekon twins

It always struck me as unfair how Milliband was mocked in the right-wing press for having difficulty eating a sandwich when these f***ing melts are given a free pass.

Only in a very f***ed-up country indeed could they be seen as the "natural party of government"

I also imagine Amber Rudd as having a massively outsized clitoris

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Stakker

They're middle-aged English people, of course they're gonna be ugly.

Unread 12-12-2016, 01:51 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stakker
They're middle-aged English people, of course they're gonna be ugly.

Unread 12-12-2016, 03:13 PM
Child of Darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
... are a weird lot, aren't they? Theresa May looks like Zelda from Terrahawks and Rees-Mogg and Redwood are the f***ing Mekon twins

It always struck me as unfair how Milliband was mocked in the right-wing press for having difficulty eating a sandwich when these f***ing melts are given a free pass.

Only in a very f***ed-up country indeed could they be seen as the "natural party of government"

Often thought this . Gove makes me homicidal

Unread 12-12-2016, 03:43 PM
irk

Quote:

She used to but he divorced her and died this week.

Unread 12-12-2016, 04:55 PM
red in cumbria

Gove is genuinely weird looking (far more so than Ed "Weird" Miliband, in fact)

I think that May looks perfectly presentable, tbh. Spending a grand on leather trousers is much more than anything about her actual appearance IMO.

Unread 12-12-2016, 05:19 PM
itisme_panaflex

untermensch

So many of them seem to be inbred, or genetically inferior.

Boris and Theresa are two excellent examples.

Conniving, disgusting, classist, subhuman vermin.

Unread 12-12-2016, 06:30 PM
signed dc

Quote:

Look at Theresa May's eyes - no colour, just empty sockets of blackness

Unread 12-12-2016, 09:55 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by itisme_panaflex
untermensch

So many of them seem to be inbred, or genetically inferior.

Boris and Theresa are two excellent examples.

Conniving, disgusting, classist, subhuman vermin.
Lower than vermin.

Unread 12-12-2016, 10:35 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravellingRed
Lower than vermin.
vile people...

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:28 AM
doudou

there are no words for what they are.

Pretty much all of the UK's problems, from Brexit to debt-fuelled gentrification or whatever, can be traced back to their ideological decision to consign most of the country to the scrapheap.

Unread 13-12-2016, 09:15 AM
Switching Off

Turning Britain into a corporation one bill at a time. Utter ****ers, and amazing so many people have bought in.

Unread 13-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Turning Britain into a corporation one bill at a time. Utter ****ers, and amazing so many people have bought in.
A relentless, years-long propaganda campaign from an utterly rigged media has convinced the public that tax exile billionaires have their best interests at heart, while anyone with opposing views is a dangerous, lunatic extremist.

Unread 13-12-2016, 10:18 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
A Tory MP has been given a sharp lesson in the impact of Government cuts after discovering he would miss out on the winter shooting season after forgetting to renew his firearms licence.

Ian Liddell-Grainger, MP for Bridgewater and Somerset West, was left fuming when he found out it would take 16 weeks to complete the necessary paperwork.

He was quoted by the Somerset County Gazette as saying: “I’ve got the form and I’ve filled it in but you cannot simply hand these things in at your local police station any more: they have to be posted off. When I rang the police to see how long it would take to get the new permit I was absolutely appalled.”

“Sixteen weeks to complete one piece of paperwork looks like utter incompetence. I told the officer I thought it was an unrealistically long time and he just said the police had lots of other things to do. I could almost hear the shrug down the phone.”

Liddell-Grainger, apparently forgetting about £131m in Tory cuts to police funding for 2016/17 and a reduction in staffing levels of around 19.5% since 2010, then decides to mention his position as an MP.

He added: “When I mentioned the fact that I was a MP it was suggested that if the Government gave the force some more money they might be able to get these things done more quickly.”

Liddell-Grainger has voted strongly in favour of cutting public services and in 2014 said police had “little choice” about closing stations when faced with budget cuts.

The row echoes a case late last year in which then-PM David Cameron lobbied against police cuts in his local area.

Just days after a leaked letter set out his criticism of Oxfordshire County Council service cuts, the Prime Minister was revealed to have argued also against the closure of police stations in his Witney constituency.

Cameron privately lobbied to stop the closure of police stations in his own backyard as Thames Valley Police force tried to find nearly £60m of savings, the BBC’s Newsnight reported.
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entr...ef=uk-politics

The tweets are good.

Unread 13-12-2016, 06:45 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
A relentless, years-long propaganda campaign from an utterly rigged media has convinced the public that tax exile billionaires have their best interests at heart, while anyone with opposing views is a dangerous, lunatic extremist.
Yep, the media are hugely responsible. Even the supposedly "liberal left" people in it are mostly whiny hypocritical c***s.

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:26 PM
Street Magician

All I can say is thank f*** they are in power as opposed to those Blair/Brown Labour love-children! A sickening party for sickening people. I pity the followers.

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:30 PM
red in cumbria

Quiet you, grown ups are talking here

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:30 PM
Throw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Magician
All I can say is thank f*** they are in power as opposed to those Blair/Brown Labour love-children! A sickening party for sickening people. I pity the followers.
Here he is.

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:37 PM
no fun

Quote:
Coty

Unread 13-12-2016, 07:45 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Welcome back, nice to see you and merry Christmas

Now go burn a scallop
Closed Thread