waynes ear's

Finished watchdogs

Great game

Playing madden 15

Unread 06-09-2014, 04:32 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by billynomates
Since it was mentioned in another thread... I am still playing EvE online on an off (more off these days) for about 7 years or something. No game compares to it for player created content, scandals, scams, brutality and pee vee pee. It's like the wild west on a server.

I see Fat Al plays, are there any others here ?

BTW the alliance tournament final day is on today (just started) giving me something to watch during this shitty international break
Eve Security Status explained in picture form

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
I did it for a month last month but haven't renewed for a few weeks for various reasons. May jump back on soon though.
Do it. If so, let me know & you'll prolly be able to join the Corp I'm in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by billynomates
Join a pvp corp maybe Faction war or nullsec and get in a tackle frigate, if you stay in hisec and carebear, likely you'll get bored and quit as most of the proper content lies elsewhere.

Of course I am completely biased being a pvp addict
I used to live out in WH space, til 18 months ago when I started this job & I didn't feel I had the time to carry on playing. I've started back playing again in the past month & I'll prolly end up going back out there. Being a Hi-Sec Care Bear is just f***ing pointless.
I miss all the 'splosions.

Unread 06-09-2014, 05:49 PM
Child of Darkness

Miniclip pool . Thrashing Saudis .

Unread 06-09-2014, 06:20 PM
billynomates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Eve Security Status explained in picture form

Do it. If so, let me know & you'll prolly be able to join the Corp I'm in.

I used to live out in WH space, til 18 months ago when I started this job & I didn't feel I had the time to carry on playing. I've started back playing again in the past month & I'll prolly end up going back out there. Being a Hi-Sec Care Bear is just f***ing pointless.
I miss all the 'splosions.
I mostly did FW for small gang and solo pvp but now I'm just sitting in RvB so I can log on and get a quick fight as FW politics and posturing got old. Haven't been on in a while but watching ATXII is making me want to get back on and do something.

I always liked this image to describe EvE.

Unread 17-09-2014, 04:15 PM
RedBill94

Dishonored GOTY + DLC. Love this game, apparently Arkane Studios in Lyon is working on a sequel, with Emily Kaldwin as the main character, all grown up, so we got a female assassin this time, and with the Crytek engine instead of Unreal, for a more realistic look.
I can't wait, bring it!

Unread 17-09-2014, 05:25 PM
Why Don?

Half Life 2...never finished it the first time and now remember why.

Still looks ok but feels so old and annoying when you're trying to get around and solve puzzles. Was always "relaxed" when playing it the first time so think I found it too much hard work.

When I order my new graphics card later this week I will be straight onto ARMA 3 after the card's arrived and installed.

Unread 16-10-2014, 02:51 PM
RedBill94

Borderlands The Pre-Sequel.
Got it today, playing as Wilhelm, 3 hours in on level 7.

Unread 16-10-2014, 03:14 PM
Ginners

Plague inc on the phone, wiping out humanity

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:39 PM
ChairmanMao

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Finished watchdogs

Great game

Playing madden 15
Still got the cornerbacks that move at lightspeed as soon as you throw anything longer than 15 yards, does my f***ing box in "..and it's picked off" c**ts.

Madden 15 and the Last of Us

Unread 17-10-2014, 02:45 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBill94
Borderlands The Pre-Sequel.
Got it today, playing as Wilhelm, 3 hours in on level 7.
Any good? I like borderlands but heard it was set in low/no grav and i tend to hate that mechanic.

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:32 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
Plague inc on the phone, wiping out humanity
develop something called ebola that learn em

Unread 17-10-2014, 03:35 PM
irk

Pocket billiards

Unread 02-11-2014, 11:46 PM
armchair

insurgency, battle royale (arma3), dayz

Unread 03-11-2014, 07:11 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChairmanMao
Still got the cornerbacks that move at lightspeed as soon as you throw anything longer than 15 yards, does my f***ing box in "..and it's picked off" c**ts.
Sort your timing out then

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Tiberian

Homeworld remastered after the football. 10 years ago my crap PC could barely run Homeworld 2, this very pretty remaster might cause similar problems.

Hoping it stands the test of time, one of the classics of a golden era of PC gaming, along with Freespace 2, Baldurs Gate 2, Planescape Torment, Grim Fandango, Half Life and many others.

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:50 PM
Poop

Epsilon Quake. Never really clicked with me like Doom, HL or Duke Nukem did back in the crusty old days. This mod makes it at least tolerable however.

Not too bad.

Unread 25-02-2015, 08:55 PM
Arnold Muhren

Dragon Age: Inquisition. Took to it far better than GTAV and the other games I got when I got a PS4 a few weeks back. Definitely suits my Warcraft leanings I suppose.

Unread 25-02-2015, 11:14 PM
Whip Hubley

H1Z1 beta.

Hilarious and grim.

Some 11 year old american kid started, somehow, tagging along with me a couple of nights ago. Wouldn't stfu and I didn't have any weapons to kill him with, and I felt bad, so I threw myself off the mountain while he wasn't looking. Heard his voice getting fainter the further I fell. "did you just fall off the mount...."

Accidentally shot a couple of french guys who were just asking me for directions.

Went joyriding with some dutch girl and ran over a goat.

Unread 28-02-2015, 08:46 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
H1Z1 beta.

Hilarious and grim.

Some 11 year old american kid started, somehow, tagging along with me a couple of nights ago. Wouldn't stfu and I didn't have any weapons to kill him with, and I felt bad, so I threw myself off the mountain while he wasn't looking. Heard his voice getting fainter the further I fell. "did you just fall off the mount...."

Accidentally shot a couple of french guys who were just asking me for directions.

Went joyriding with some dutch girl and ran over a goat.
Love little stories like this in games. Skyrim was great for that.

Currently playing dying light. Quite fun so far. Climbing isn't as tedious as I expected.

Unread 28-02-2015, 09:49 PM
punk in drublic

Ummm fm15

Into my 5th season as united head honcho now.

Keep getting sidetracked playing left4dead 2 online with the eldest tho