United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Gaming
_

Unread 24-08-2022, 03:31 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
So, you'll need a PS6 at least to play it.
No you wont. It'll come out on PS5 then an upgraded version will come out for PS6.

same as it did for PS3 to PS4

Unread 25-08-2022, 06:58 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Did you ever play the metal gear games windy?
No mate. Never played a single one. Same geeza ain't it?

Unread 25-08-2022, 07:07 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles

Unread 25-08-2022, 07:23 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Yeah you should definitely try and play through them when you get a chance. Most games Iíd usually suggest starting from the beginning but tbh you could just get whatever ones take your fancy as the story makes no sense whatsoever and theyíre all about gameplay.

Metal Gear Solid V is ridiculously fun to play and Iíve probably lost days of my life developing weapons and trying them out.

Unread 25-08-2022, 06:44 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Unread 25-08-2022, 07:23 PM
Arnold Muhren

PGA 2K21 (free on PS+ Extra). Excellent game mechanics but the player graphics and backgrounds are awful. Like itís a PS3 game not a PS4 game from 2 year ago. Getting ready for the new one in Oct with Tiger Woods

Unread 25-08-2022, 08:56 PM
atticusgrinch

This:

Unread 28-08-2022, 01:39 PM
Poop

Mario 64.

Still hate it after all these years. Its the most overrated game ever made and I've given it countless opportunities to prove me wrong. Twitchy controls, shit camera, dull level design and Mario is an irritating fat c***.

Unread 28-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Mario 64.

Still hate it after all these years. Its the most overrated game ever made and I've given it countless opportunities to prove me wrong. Twitchy controls, shit camera, dull level design and Mario is an irritating fat c***.

i can't help but love it. although somewhat interesting i plumped for shadows of the empire when I bought my 64. everyone else i knew went for mario.

far out reds

Unread 28-08-2022, 01:42 PM
NedKelly

Hogwarts Legacy is available to pre order on PS&Xbox stores now. Iíve been told not to buy it as some of the money will go to renowned TERF JK Rowling so Iíve ordered 2 copies.

Also actually buzzing to play it tbh. Iíve been waiting for a game like this for pretty much 2 decades now.

Unread 28-08-2022, 01:43 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Hogwarts Legacy is available to pre order on PS&Xbox stores now. Iíve been told not to buy it as some of the money will go to renowned TERF JK Rowling so Iíve ordered 2 copies.

Also actually buzzing to play it tbh. Iíve been waiting for a game like this for pretty much 2 decades now.

Unread 01-09-2022, 08:46 AM
Poop

Got the Ninja Turtles Cowabunga Collection for my Switch last night. I've played about half of them before, disappointingly the arcade version has aged horribly but the nes original is still an all time favourite. And I can still whup its green arse

Forty quid mind, I'll get it again on Steam when its a tenner.

Bought Sunset Riders too, bit of a Konami binge. Great fun, you can stick your po-faced RDR2 up your arse.

Unread 01-09-2022, 08:49 AM
NedKelly

I have a real love hate relationship with rdr2. First time I played it I thought it was painfully boring. Went back a few months later and loved it, fully immersed myself and started considering becoming a mountain man and hunting my own food. Tried another run through recently and couldnít get past the intro.

Unread 01-09-2022, 09:35 AM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
I have a real love hate relationship with rdr2. First time I played it I thought it was painfully boring. Went back a few months later and loved it, fully immersed myself and started considering becoming a mountain man and hunting my own food. Tried another run through recently and couldnít get past the intro.
I've been playing the online version since release, I'm almost rank 1000, but it's not received an update for ages so it's stale as f*** but I'm not stopping until I get that rank 1000

Unread 01-09-2022, 09:41 AM
Patty_b

Quote:
Have you completed the story once already?

I went back a bit after completing it to play through again slowly and complete all the side stuff, lasted about 5 hours and just gave up. Still one of the best games I have every played, but after one playthrough and seeing it all it was dead.

Unread 01-09-2022, 09:55 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty_b
Have you completed the story once already?

I went back a bit after completing it to play through again slowly and complete all the side stuff, lasted about 5 hours and just gave up. Still one of the best games I have every played, but after one playthrough and seeing it all it was dead.
Yeah like I say when I went back to it I loved it, did everything, took my time, loved the story and the side content. When I went back to it recently it just seemed like a slog.

Contrast with the Witcher, which Iíve played through several times and never really got bored. Or Elden Ring, which Iím still f***ing about with. Rockstar have lost something imo. Iím not that hopeful about the next GTA. Iíll still play it but Houser leaving has me worried.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long tongue phooey
I've been playing the online version since release, I'm almost rank 1000, but it's not received an update for ages so it's stale as f*** but I'm not stopping until I get that rank 1000
Probably the most boring game Iíve ever tried To play online. You must have the patience of a saint.

Unread 01-09-2022, 10:02 AM
Long tongue phooey

Quote:
Yeah like I say when I went back to it I loved it, did everything, took my time, loved the story and the side content. When I went back to it recently it just seemed like a slog.

Contrast with the Witcher, which Iíve played through several times and never really got bored. Or Elden Ring, which Iím still f***ing about with. Rockstar have lost something imo. Iím not that hopeful about the next GTA. Iíll still play it but Houser leaving has me worried.

Probably the most boring game Iíve ever tried To play online. You must have the patience of a saint.

Covid 19 was great for my ranking up as I was home from work for over a year 😁

Unread 03-09-2022, 04:02 PM
Poop

f*** me, somebody is remaking Sega Rally with UE5...

Playable demo...

https://sonicfangameshq.com/forums/s...-22-demo.1424/

Unread 07-09-2022, 02:42 PM
windy waffles

Still playing Death Stranding. Still enjoying it (only few hours in).

The baby crying through the PS controller still scares the shit out of me and my mrs must think I'm harming our child - that aside, great game.

Unread 07-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Poop

Klonoa collection (PC).

Simple but charming remaster of a cult PSOne favourite. Run and jump, kill the enemies and make your way past the end of level bosses. Doesn't get any simpler but everything is done nicely. Would have preferred to get the Switch version but I wasn't paying fifty euro for it.