f***. you.

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:38 PM
no fun

emigrate

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:39 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
It'll succeed though, because of the alternative.

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:45 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
It'll succeed though, because of the alternative.
I'm reminded of gore vidal's assessment of the two US parties

Quote:
There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party ... and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat. Republicans are a bit stupider, more rigid, more doctrinaire in their laissez-faire capitalism than the Democrats, who are cuter, prettier, a bit more corrupt until recently ... and more willing than the Republicans to make small adjustments when the poor, the black, the anti-imperialists get out of hand. But, essentially, there is no difference between the two parties

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:48 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'm reminded of gore vidal's assessment of the two US parties
ok calm down russell brand

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:50 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
ok calm down russell brand
I'm going to punch you in the face at the christmas meerkat

hark said I could

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:53 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I'm going to punch you in the face at the christmas meerkat

hark said I could
section 18 or section 20 ?

Unread 07-12-2013, 09:59 PM
irk

Quote:
section 18 or section 20 ?
I intend to do you serious harm so s18, but I'm not that proficient at violence so it will probably be a s39. and I will press charges

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:01 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
I intend to do you serious harm so s18, but I'm not that proficient at violence so it will probably be a s39. and I will press charges
does s76 permit the use of a f***ing big glass over the assailants napper ?

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:06 PM
irk

Quote:
does s76 permit the use of a f***ing big glass over the assailants napper ?
s76 - wyhthensahwe berserker exemption does not apply to soft arses that have fled to safer climbs

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:08 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
s76 - wyhthensahwe berserker exemption does not apply to soft arses that have fled to safer climbs
in that case Im putting bootle street on speed dial*

* my phone does not have a speed dial facility

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:09 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
in that case Im putting bootle street on speed dial*

* my phone does not have a speed dial facility
It prolly does & a) you don't know it & b) you don't how to set it up or use it.

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:10 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
It prolly does & a) you don't know it & b) you don't how to set it up or use it.
thats a distinct probability

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:12 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
in that case Im putting bootle street on speed dial
Used to have a bird who's Dad was Mein Host at the Abercrombie pub on Bootle Street - safest ale house in town.

f***ing do him irk.

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:14 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Used to have a bird who's Dad was Mein Host at the Abercrombie pub on Bootle Street - safest ale house in town.

f***ing do him irk.
I have been in said hostelry with hark, who had a theory that the mirrors in the bogs were 2 way mirrors and the dibble would be on the other side watching punters snort ching

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:21 PM
irk

Quote:
I have been in said hostelry with hark, who had a theory that the mirrors in the bogs were 2 way mirrors and the dibble would be on the other side watching punters snort ching
is that what he told you so you'd do one while he banged it all up his bugle? no flies on harkers.

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:23 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
is that what he told you so you'd do one while he banged it all up his bugle? no flies on harkers.
which is amazing given his odour

Unread 07-12-2013, 10:53 PM
red in cumbria

To be serious for a minute, though.......

1) This is a bit of shit-stirring by a rag that supports the Liberal f***ing Democrats. Let's not forget that now;

2) To the extent that it is true, however, Campbell is a Labour loyalist (not a "Blairite" in any meaningful sense) who hates the Tories in a deeply tribal fashion - arguably not such a bad person to have during the run up to the GE and take on the Crosby lie machine;

3) Milburn is, indeed, a d*** and a quasi-Tory - however, Ed will likely chuck the Blairites a few scraps to keep them from whining too much. Important sounding sinecure, hopefully

Unread 07-12-2013, 11:00 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
To be serious for a minute, though.......

1) This is a bit of shit-stirring by a rag that supports the Liberal f***ing Democrats. Let's not forget that now;

2) To the extent that it is true, however, Campbell is a Labour loyalist (not a "Blairite" in any meaningful sense) who hates the Tories in a deeply tribal fashion - arguably not such a bad person to have during the run up to the GE and take on the Crosby lie machine;

3) Milburn is, indeed, a d*** and a quasi-Tory - however, Ed will likely chuck the Blairites a few scraps to keep them from whining too much. Important sounding sinecure, hopefully
what a load of horseshit. I rescind my support for your (non-existant) fred of the year campaign.

let's not forget campbell is a war monger and war criminal par excellance whose sophistry, obfuscation, and outright lies paved the way for the preordained and unjustified invasion of a country on a bullshit pretext that resulted in untold numbers of deaths for the benefit of corporate interests. he should be locked up not planning government.

Unread 08-12-2013, 12:15 AM
thenorthwillriseagain

Would rather this guy

Closed Thread