United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:50 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
It's a shit hole. I have 6 uncles, 3 of which were born in Moston. They are #@&%!s. Awful place, awful pubs, awful people. Hate it when someone I know moves there, we tend to lose contact not long after.

Carpet bomb the place.

To be honest you're £#%&!ing ridiculous and not worth the arguement

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:51 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by numbnuts
we dont need you to feel sorry for us in moston, you have enough troubles of your own having ginger hair and from the biggest council est in europe, plus you look a @#%&! dressed as a banana man , plus you cheated on your missus and put it on here to try and make you look like 1 of the boys sc2 yhbr
You do know that only one of the above things is correct?

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:52 PM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by sub three hours

To be honest you're £#%&!ing ridiculous and not worth the arguement
Suppose you were on St Matthew's debating team when you weren't sniffing glue or getting 12 year olds pregnant.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:52 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
What a bunch of snobs some of you lot are. There's £#%&! all wrong with Moston or Moston people and this land is green land with historical and cultural value to many of us Mostonians who value such things.

Just from a running perspective alone for example; Salford Harriers who i run with regularly train on there in lighter nights (we actually have a trail race through there called the Blue Bell Trail.) Similarly Moston & District Harriers kids groups and beginers groups train in there during the lighter nights. I run through there at least every other day. My missus walks our dogs through there every day.

The fact of the matter is that the only people who want this stadium in this location are FC united and its splitter fans (most of whom have absolutely no connection with Moston) and to be quite honest they couldn't care less where it is...as long as they have a home!

Listen mate mostons a massive red Area and your a blue @#%&! so for that reason i want fc to come to moston.
Deep down FC United and their fan base of splitters don't care about the impact their stadium will have on the residents who live here. FC can shout about 'community' as much as they want but quite clearly they do not give a shite about the community in Moston, other than it is going to provide a lifeline to them.

Vote Bob

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:53 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

THe only thing I am offended by on your post numbnuts is me having ginger hair FFS

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:54 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
What a bunch of snobs some of you lot are. There's £#%&! all wrong with Moston or Moston people and this land is green land with historical and cultural value to many of us Mostonians who value such things.

Just from a running perspective alone for example; Salford Harriers who i run with regularly train on there in lighter nights (we actually have a trail race through there called the Blue Bell Trail.) Similarly Moston & District Harriers kids groups and beginers groups train in there during the lighter nights. I run through there at least every other day. My missus walks our dogs through there every day.

The fact of the matter is that the only people who want this stadium in this location are FC united and its splitter fans (most of whom have absolutely no connection with Moston) and to be quite honest they couldn't care less where it is...as long as they have a home!

Deep down FC United and their fan base of splitters don't care about the impact their stadium will have on the residents who live here. FC can shout about 'community' as much as they want but quite clearly they do not give a shite about the community in Moston, other than it is going to provide a lifeline to them.

Vote Bob
#

listen mate mostons a massive red area and your a blue @#%&! so for that reason come to Moston fc your most welcome!

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:55 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
THe only thing I am offended by on your post numbnuts is me having ginger hair FFS
Shut it, Ginge.

numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scholesscoresgoals2
the only thing i am offended by on your post numbnuts is me having ginger hair ffs
:

Crumps

I worried about numbnuts.

Unread 03-05-2012, 02:56 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial
Shut it, Ginge.
Quote:
:
#@&%!s

numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I worried about numbnuts.
?

Jack Duckworth

Quote:
we dont need you to feel sorry for us in moston, you have enough troubles of your own having ginger hair and from the biggest council est in europe, plus you look a @#%&! dressed as a banana man , plus you cheated on your missus and put it on here to try and make you look like 1 of the boys sc2 yhbr
booooooooooooooooooooom!

moston 1 - 0 nuttytown

Unread 03-05-2012, 03:11 PM
Withers

Quote:
You're a right #@&%! end really aren't you?

FC are a bunch of disloyal, pompous, self-important gobshites and splitters and we don't want them in Moston.
The article you linked suggests otherwise.

Unread 03-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Zorg

Quote:

The fact of the matter is that the only people who want this stadium in this location are FC united and its splitter fans (most of whom have absolutely no connection with Moston)

From your own link:

Quote:
Initial approval of the plans back in October saw passionate divisions in local opinion, with people bearing Moston postcodes writing 2,404 letters in support of the plans and 1,369 against.

Unread 03-05-2012, 03:19 PM
hopkins

You blew your cover for that piss poor wum?

Unread 03-05-2012, 04:14 PM
Cream

It's not death I fear so much as being buried in Moston Cemetery.

Unread 03-05-2012, 04:52 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
ffs

Unread 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM
numbnuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
ffs

Sorry ssg2 , u got the brunt of my outburst there I didn't know he was a blue @#%&! , didn't know there were any blues left in our shithole moston , yes its a shit hole but ur only allowed to say so if u live here, its like being in school , u hate it but u always scrap like fook against other schools as ur only allowed 2 slag of ur own school. I

Anyway sub3 u blue spaz meet me on broadhurst fields forcourt at 9pm I'm gonna leather ya till u love me, it will b the worst hiding uve had since u told ur family that u were a blue, u will feel the pain that ur familys felt since the day u told them u were a blue.

Unread 03-05-2012, 07:48 PM
sub three hours

Quote:
Anyway sub3 u blue spaz meet me on broadhurst fields forcourt at 9pm I'm gonna leather ya till u love me, it will b the worst hiding uve had since u told ur family that u were a blue, u will feel the pain that ur familys felt since the day u told them u were a blue.

I'm Moston red through and through - and I don't want the fc united judas scum and traitors anywhere near where i live - they sicken me.

Unread 03-05-2012, 07:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:

I'm Moston red through and through - and I don't want the fc united judas scum and traitors anywhere near where i live - they sicken me.
I notice you've ignored the more difficult posts.

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...0&postcount=34