United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 11-02-2009, 11:31 PM
The taste of syphillis

Default The Tories are at it already

...before they are even in power. Brown may have saved the world but these c***s can just rewrite history. Not exactly WMD's in 40 mins I know but if his staff can't be trusted over something as trivial as that......?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/politics/7884121.stm

Unread 11-02-2009, 11:48 PM
Tumescent Throb

chancer

someone makes a witty and topical analogy in his international duties as PM

and some smug chinless no-mark not only fails to understand what has been said, but also suddenly discovers himself to be an expert capable of speaking with authority on a point of fact that's been contested for hundreds of years

ycnmiu

Unread 11-02-2009, 11:54 PM
Zorg

Thumbs up

I love MPs, me. They work so hard working together on crucial issues and hardly ever waste precious hours, days or weeks concentrating on petty squabbling about f*** all.

Unread 12-02-2009, 07:31 AM
denis lawless

just goes to prove my previously held view that all politicians are c***s

Unread 12-02-2009, 08:56 AM
red red robbo

At least they got the modifications right.

This bunch of Labour MPs would have f***ed it up and made him die even younger

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:01 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
At least they got the modifications right.

This bunch of Labour MPs would have f***ed it up and made him die even younger
I think the tories didn't they? Didn't they make him 82?

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:02 AM
red red robbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
I think the tories didn't they? Didn't they make him 82?
That's because two lots did it separately

One of them used a PC at Tory central office as well. Not too bright that

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:02 AM
antonin jablonsky

Aren't there more important issues going on than wehether some Italian c**ksmoker was 82, 86 or 91 when he died. Pathetic stuff from Cameron.

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:13 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Aren't there more important issues going on than wehether some Italian c**ksmoker was 82, 86 or 91 when he died. Pathetic stuff from Cameron.
Such as?

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
Such as?
Dunno, global economic meltdown, 2 wars, "Mr Flicks" ruining United, bit of bad weather.

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:25 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Dunno, global economic meltdown, 2 wars, "Mr Flicks" ruining United, bit of bad weather.
ah

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:57 AM
denis lawless

Default old but still true

Boy: Dad, what's politics?

Dad: Let me set an example with our family. I have all the money so we'll call me the management. Mum receives most of it so we'll call her the government. We'll call the maid the working class, you are the people, and your baby brother is the future. Do you understand now son?

Boy: I still don't understand dad.

Dad: Think about it for a while son.

That night the boy wakes up because his baby brother is crying. He goes in and finds out he's soiled his nappy. He goes to tell his mum but she's asleep he goes in to the m**** room but she's in there having sex with his dad. He bangs on the door but no one can here him.

The next day...

Son: Dad I understand politics now.

Dad: Good, explain it to me in your own words son.

Son: The management is screwing the working class while the government's fast asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is full of SHIT!

Unread 12-02-2009, 09:59 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
Boy: Dad, what's politics?

Dad: Let me set an example with our family. I have all the money so we'll call me the management. Mum receives most of it so we'll call her the government. We'll call the maid the working class, you are the people, and your baby brother is the future. Do you understand now son?

Boy: I still don't understand dad.

Dad: Think about it for a while son.

That night the boy wakes up because his baby brother is crying. He goes in and finds out he's soiled his nappy. He goes to tell his mum but she's asleep he goes in to the m**** room but she's in there having sex with his dad. He bangs on the door but no one can here him.

The next day...

Son: Dad I understand politics now.

Dad: Good, explain it to me in your own words son.

Son: The management is screwing the working class while the government's fast asleep. The people are being ignored and the future is full of SHIT!
Closed Thread