United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Patty_b

John Barnes being exposed as a massive fraud... Who would've guessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Nothing says World Cup quite like tucking into a delicious Premier Inn breakfast EVERY SINGLE DAY before getting a shuttle flight to Qatar for the big game. It’s the way all football should be tbh.

https://twitter.com/officialbarnesy/...Gt-Ymg1GqZZ2-A
I love that photo. The ball tucked under the arm and the obese toad on the shirt really brings it all together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You really think that lowly of me? This is the biggest insult I have ever faced on this forum and I have faced many.

Armchair please confirm this is my first post since deadline day and that I do not have any sock accounts like some of the weirdos on here.

I am going back to my self imposed exile but I had to respond to this massive provocation from shenners.

This joe biden bastard has been going around living off saffers clout, sickening. There is only one saffers. This guy can't do what I do!

I still read the forum and I will always keep my subs. And yes, once we sign Frenkie I will return to the forum.

Unread 01-12-2022, 02:23 PM
Ethers

Unread 01-12-2022, 02:58 PM
Joe Biden

We still doing the anti Muslim thing then? Nice.

Unread 01-12-2022, 03:01 PM
Finport Red

I don’t get it with his tweet. Does he know that the war started in 1939?
Closed Thread