United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 30-11-2006, 12:49 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
You say this, dispite your own crusade against Carrick, which began the moment he signed! Gone abit quite lately though, haven't you? Hypocritical @#%&!

richardson, fletcher and o'shea are £#%&!ing shit, as their inept performances over the last three years have proven. The sooner they're £#%&!ed off, the better.
im not on this board to start arguments or anything like that so ill ignore your insults.

my point is these squad players are by no means the best in the world but they are doing a job when required of them. yes they didnt beat southed but that was due to the factor of those away cup games....

we cannot have ballack,robben and fabregas sitting on the bench because these players want to play consistently...

the days of high quality subs is long gone and this is thoughout the whole of europe barring chelsea...

milan have some shit squad players,beckham at madrid is leaving due to being on the bench etc etc

players like fletcher,jos and richardson are young,all internationals,been at the club since 15/16 and are willing to sit on the bench and can if need be get a result....
fletcher for one has played a key part this season like his goal against chalton and his performance against liverpool.
jos has two goals and richardson is a option in about 6 positions......

im just happy we rested players and got a good result with these young players all playing together(apart from in defence all our midfield and forward line were under 24) and look happy playing together.

im sorry we cant have bobo sibokista from cambodia on the bench but no squads in europe have too much depth these days and our squad has proved for two seasons now that apart from romans robots we are the best team in the league.....

so i say well done to them again

Unread 30-11-2006, 12:51 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
He had to gamble on the squad sometime. Our shite players were better than their shite players and gave our stars a chance to shine whilst making their 'stars' look like shite.

For me it was good management to get a performance out of them for once.
at last a balance opinion.
we all know these players are shite but they are better than most shit players in the league...

did the legend that is pip neville look better than jos?

Unread 30-11-2006, 12:54 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Excellent, let's have a beer or 6 first, helps lubricate the abuse lobe of the brain.
6am im there i have the £#%&!ers address

Unread 30-11-2006, 12:57 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
6am im there i have the £#%&!ers address
6am? I'll have to go on Magners and White Russians then.

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
6am? I'll have to go on Magners and White Russians then.
whatever time you want

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
whatever time you want
OK, Sunday 10th December, 6am, Fergies house. Bring your own shit and booze.

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:15 PM
puressence

Quote:
OK, Sunday 10th December, 6am, Fergies house. Bring your own shit and booze.
ok .is bed sheet optional

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:21 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
ok .is bed sheet optional
Just 'cos you suck Jose's #@&%! doesn't mean I'll let you suck mine . Btw forum friends,you are allwelcome to join us. Remember, it is dependant on Fergie picking an idiotic team for the Derby.

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:25 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Just 'cos you suck Jose's #@&%! doesn't mean I'll let you suck mine . Btw forum friends,you are allwelcome to join us. Remember, it is dependant on Fergie picking an idiotic team for the Derby.
What about if he picks an idiotic team and we win (like last night)? What's happening then?

Unread 30-11-2006, 01:27 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
What about if he picks an idiotic team and we win (like last night)? What's happening then?
I'm gonna havea wander down the park to lie down and stare at the tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:31 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
im not on this board to start arguments or anything like that so ill ignore your insults.
Ignore them all you like, but you're still a hypocrite. And a @#%&!.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:34 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Ignore them all you like, but you're still a hypocrite. And a @#%&!.
your proving you dont know the true definition of hyprocrite.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater™
your proving you dont know the true definition of hyprocrite.
but that he does know the definition of @#%&!.

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:36 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

Quote:

Unread 30-11-2006, 02:38 PM
violater

Quote:
but thats all a matter of opinion.

Unread 30-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Whip Hubley

all 3 were £#%&!ing shite, in this order:

fletcher : £#%&!ing shite
o'shea: gay, £#%&!ing shite, turns like a £#%&!ing ferry
richardson: i have no words to describe this @#%&!. really, how he gets on that pitch in the shirt is beyond belief and sole blame must be laid at

a) fergies feet (for picking the big time charlie) and
b) glazers feet (for not giving us money to replace the @#%&!)

how anyone at last nights game can call any one of those 3 a good player is beyond me.

the one redeeming factor fletcher has is that he works his arse off. to little effect, but still, it's the thought that counts
Closed Thread