United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-03-2019, 08:54 AM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
No need to name names, as we all know who they are. The merry band of £#%&!wits, led by a socially-awkward Scandinavian who has been conspicuously quiet over the last 24hrs (), who clung to the coattails of the Grey One, embracing The Virus and all his resulting symptoms, refusing to fight to remove his poisonous grip from around the club's neck, and instead, helped to strengthen his crippling chokehold.

In these hopeful times of resurrection and redemption, there is room for forgiveness, as we enter a new era of light, and move out of the shadow. This is an opportunity for you to apologise for the errors of your ways. Sign the thread, and you are forgiven.

The olive branch has been extended, if it's spurned, the war goes on, and your defeat is a mere formality, for you are not one of us, and like your master, are unaware of true football heritage.

Yeah, but he could mean ANY socially awkward Scandinavian on here tbf.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:08 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

very big of neo. not sure I'm ready to accept apologies.

they were an absolute disgrace BUT, imo it did separate the weak from the shaft.

we saw who is in this just for stats & trophies, and who really understands the club.

some sap with 4 different clubs leading these berks around like the pied piper was a dark time for the club's support.

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:21 AM
Sapien

In some ways you have to admire their resilience and imperviousness to shame.

I'm sure that most people having endured such a profound and public humiliation would have scuttled off and found another corner of the internet to pollute.

But these guys simply pretend it didn't happen and find another bandwagon to jump on

Unread 08-03-2019, 09:30 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

I'm sure that most people having endured such a profound and public humiliation would have scuttled off and found another corner of the internet to pollute.

But these guys simply pretend it didn't happen and find another bandwagon to jump on
shameless

Unread 08-03-2019, 10:11 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien

IF wE DOnt GeT R1D OF wooDWArd It WiLL haPPEn to OLe too

£#%&!ing parasites......

Unread 08-03-2019, 10:14 AM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Class indeed. Would have expected that from that mentally disturbed racist but you? Wow.

The Mourinho "supporters" are basically just people backing the club and most of whom wanted him sacked for the sake of the club long before he actually got sacked.

The people who suck LvG dick to this day are more worthy of a thread.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:22 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
IF wE DOnt GeT R1D OF wooDWArd It WiLL haPPEn to OLe too

£#%&!ing parasites......
proper triggers me that shit. Determined to defend Mourinho in a back handed fashion by focusing on Woodward. It's pathetic.

Woodward is far from perfect or ideal, but do £#%&! off. Mourinho manufactured his own downfall as he has done everywhere else in exactly the same fashion and timescale. The pattern and evidence is £#%&!ing there.

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:44 AM
guerreiro

Just wondering where Cream is?

Unread 08-03-2019, 11:58 AM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Just wondering where Cream is?
In bed. He rises at the crack of noon

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:14 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
imo it did separate the weak from the shaft.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:16 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

they were an absolute disgrace BUT, imo it did separate the weak from the shaft.

we saw who is in this just for stats & trophies, and who really understands the club.

some sap with 4 different clubs leading these berks around like the pied piper was a dark time for the club's support.

if you're looking for cream, he was lodged firmly up saffers' ringpiece the last i heard.

Unread 08-03-2019, 12:36 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

if you're looking for cream, he was lodged firmly up saffers' ringpiece the last i heard.
cream pretends like it didn't happen

"i wanted him out last summer"

Nope.

Cream, Ric & Switchers are the Goebels, Goering and Himmler of this scenario.

Hopefully Goebels 2.0 follows suit and shoots himself in the temple after necking some cyanide.

just a shame we all didn't get to see hitler 2.0 hanged for his crimes. but we do get to see Neo kick his rancid ashes around time 2 time

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:11 PM
Sapien

Always thought of cream as more of an Eva Braun tbh

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:13 PM
atticusgrinch

Should be an apology from the anti mou mous imo.

The big man gave us so much. Not least the ability to overcome adversity.

Would we even be in the CL if not for Mou? Would we have beaten Juve away to qualify for the last 16? Both feats of course beyond the previous incumbents.

Beating PSG with classic Mou tactics. Mou protoges McTommers and Dalot instrumental.

He did so much for us. And gets so little credit from those desperate - yes desperate - for this giant of the game to fail.

So thank you for this platform Jose. Hopefully your work will benefit us for years to come as it did Madrid and Chelsea.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:15 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

here's heydrich now

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Lodestar

Thumbs up

Anyone who didn't check out on Mou after last season's CL exit was complicit.

An essential thread imho.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:16 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
here's heydrich now
I'd prefer Big Herman if poss. For dress sense alone of nothing else.

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:31 PM
browser

Quote:

It’s “separate the wheat from the Chaff” you massive danger. Please tell me you’ve been saying weak from the shaft all your life

Also - great thread. Saffers having the nerve to call people enemies of the club if they didn’t back the most toxic virus to ever set foot inside OT was £#%&!ing bonkers to watch. His climb down seems to centre around the fact he posted that Mourinho should go when it seemed inevitable he would. He’s hoping we’ll forget the myopic fan boi bullshit he posted in the months leading up to his departure

Unread 08-03-2019, 01:57 PM
dunk

Unread 08-03-2019, 02:02 PM
messhead

Looks like a man who couldn't handle the pressure of being at a club with real erritidge.
Closed Thread