United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 19-09-2018, 07:59 AM
windy waffles

Talking Another Poch meltdown

Quote:

"Against Watford and against Liverpool, they were on the pitch. Wow, what a question, such an easy question eh? You know, easy target," he said. "(Itís) easy to talk about the players that arenít here.

"I think we need to talk about football. Because, you know I think you force me to say something that is not good. You disrespect the players that today showed better qualities than the opponentWhy disrespect the players that arenít on the pitch? You can blame me and say, ĎGaffer, you were so, so rubbish in your selection of the starting XIí. But please donít disrespect the players who were playing, because itís my decision. Kieran Trippier, Toby Alderweireld... we have 25 players.

"And you believe that and sometimes you behave like you ask me with your question, that you can play only 11 and the other 13 or 14 players are rubbish, are s**t. Sorry, but I am so disappointed because I am a person that respects you a lot and the players.

"When my decision is to play with XI, you must respect my decision because I am the manager. You show too much disrespect for the players who play in the position as the players you have given me the names of now.

"I donít understand. Sorry. You are so kind people, but I donít understand why. Why? Please. To be a player is so difficult, and of course for me it is easier on the touchline. I donít run. It is so painful to hear when some people are not here, and you judge in that way and you kill players who give their best. Itís so unfair."
Rattled to fuck.

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:03 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

fairly reasonable. Just because you speak up doesn't mean you're rattled.

having said that, l don't think he's up to the united job anymore.

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:08 AM
puressence

Amazing how him klopp and pep get very little grief ..utd lost 2 its news at ten ..jose doesnt pick micky t at the start hes ruining him pep doesnt do yesterdays cl press conf cos hes serving one match touchline ban ..jose doesnt smile in pressie .....

Poch nothing ]

klopp fabinho nothing

pep nothing cunts

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:14 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Amazing how him klopp and pep get very little grief ..utd lost 2 its news at ten ..jose doesnt pick micky t at the start hes ruining him pep doesnt do yesterdays cl press conf cos hes serving one match touchline ban ..jose doesnt smile in pressie .....

Poch nothing ]

klopp fabinho nothing

pep nothing cunts
Rattled.

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:15 AM
Hands of Scone

ďBoo hoo, the press think some players are better than othersĒ

Unread 19-09-2018, 08:19 AM
andyroo

"Boo hoo, the press think some managers sell fewer papers than others"

Unread 19-09-2018, 09:34 AM
TheFatGoth

Would be a national shame if the press did to him what they did to AVB.

Unread 19-09-2018, 03:45 PM
sa7

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence

Poch nothing ]

klopp fabinho nothing

pep nothing cunts
Haiku isnít what it used to be

Unread 19-09-2018, 04:23 PM
red in cumbria

A few more of these and he might be ready to manage us