United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Reply
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 07:36 PM
saffers
 
Default

Brighton and Spurs reverses and the following intense hatred for a week will go down in the history books. How Mou turned it around. Ever since the final whistle at 3-0 v spurs, an absolute masterclass.

Fans who go to games completely behind him. Players completely behind him, even the few we had doubts around were pushed into performing by our fans clear signal.

We can achieve great things this season. Despite handicapping ourselves this summer.
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 08:13 PM
My Name is Keith
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Brighton and Spurs reverses and the following intense hatred for a week will go down in the history books. How Mou turned it around. Ever since the final whistle at 3-0 v spurs, an absolute masterclass.

Fans who go to games completely behind him. Players completely behind him, even the few we had doubts around were pushed into performing by our fans clear signal.

We can achieve great things this season. Despite handicapping ourselves this summer.


Such as?
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 08:31 PM
General Woundwort
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Such as?
Beating Watford
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Red Duck
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Brighton and Spurs reverses and the following intense hatred for a week will go down in the history books. How Mou turned it around. Ever since the final whistle at 3-0 v spurs, an absolute masterclass.

Fans who go to games completely behind him. Players completely behind him, even the few we had doubts around were pushed into performing by our fans clear signal.

We can achieve great things this season. Despite handicapping ourselves this summer.
What sort of handicap did you get, mate?
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 10:14 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Woundwort
Beating Watford
First team to do it this season
 
Unread 16-09-2018, 10:41 PM
General Woundwort
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
First team to do it this season
:RAWKawards:
 
Unread 17-09-2018, 04:58 AM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith


Such as?
We have a very strong squad despite woodward refusing to strengthen it further this summer. We have very good young players who can grow this season. We have players like Lukaku and Pogba who can get even better. We have an experienced, world class manager who usually wins stuff or goes close.

We will never end up with an lvg/moyes style season under Mou.
 
Unread 19-09-2018, 08:50 PM
saffers
 
Default

 
Unread 20-09-2018, 03:36 AM
MagnificentSeven
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
We have a very strong squad despite woodward refusing to strengthen it further this summer. We have very good young players who can grow this season. We have players like Lukaku and Pogba who can get even better. We have an experienced, world class manager who usually wins stuff or goes close.

We will never end up with an lvg/moyes style season under Mou.
i've been an ardent defender of jose on here, but we kind of did in his first season, finishing 6th. it was glossed over with those two cup wins and that unbeaten run (mostly made up of draws) but generally our league campaign was a shocker.
 
Unread 21-09-2018, 12:52 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've been an ardent defender of jose on here, but we kind of did in his first season, finishing 6th. it was glossed over with those two cup wins and that unbeaten run (mostly made up of draws) but generally our league campaign was a shocker.
We won three cups. Obvs not the same.

And we'd have gotten top 4 via the league or higher had we not focused on the europa imo....
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Mourinho's emotions tonight confirm he is someone we need to defend 100%
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mourinho's emotions last night confirm he is someone we need to defend 100% saffers Football 2263 20-08-2018 05:09 PM
Jose Mourinho reveals Manchester United have one more signing to make... but won't confirm if it's fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 21-07-2016 09:40 AM
Jose Mourinho goes through full range of emotions during first game in charge of Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-07-2016 09:40 PM
Eric Bailly is Jose Mourinho's first signing as Manchester United manager, but how will £30m defend fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 09-06-2016 11:40 AM
Eric Bailly joins Manchester United for £30m as club confirm Jose Mourinho's first signing fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 08-06-2016 12:20 PM
All times are GMT. The time now is 05:16 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2018 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.