Originally Posted by forwardirektion
Crips and bloods are based in LA
Irks a right thick @#%&! isn't he ?

Wish I'd noticed that

Unread 24-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Who gives a £#%&! where a load of spaz chariots are parked anyway. Sam Platts is getting flattened for the new metrolink line and OT capacity will be up in the 90 odd thousand region.

Happy days
#cans

Unread 24-01-2017, 07:03 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
they could throw the Lower season tickets in the upper (2nd tier) of K stand. Jobs a good un
Stan be sat next to U

Unread 24-01-2017, 07:20 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
#cans
Not tonight

Unread 24-01-2017, 08:56 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I've had a phone call off a lad in the ticket office today as our 3 tickets are in the first 800 to be moved. He said it's his job to do anything to keep us happy.
I asked for an exec box and free away tickets. #Bantz.
I know its got to be put somewhere, but putting it in a section where the cheapest season tickets are is a piss take. They really wont be happy until all the working class have been priced out.
I think they should move the family stand and executive facilities over to K. Move the 'singing' section into the Stretty and have rail seating in the lower section. Then make it so the whole of the stretty has a cap of 30 a ticket max. That way we might get a bit of atmosphere back.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:02 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon
I've had a phone call off a lad in the ticket office today as our 3 tickets are in the first 800 to be moved. He said it's his job to do anything to keep us happy.
I asked for an exec box and free away tickets. #Bantz.
I know its got to be put somewhere, but putting it in a section where the cheapest season tickets are is a piss take. They really wont be happy until all the working class have been priced out.
I think they should move the family stand and executive facilities over to K. Move the 'singing' section into the Stretty and have rail seating in the lower section. Then make it so the whole of the stretty has a cap of 30 a ticket max. That way we might get a bit of atmosphere back.
this is about helping people with disabilities, united wont make more money out of this until the stadium is expanded.

The working class for the most part are priced out or have a kodi stick and don't give a £#%&!

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:07 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by plopborsky
this is about helping people with disabilities, united wont make more money out of this until the stadium is expanded.

The working class for the most part are priced out or have a kodi stick and don't give a £#%&!
Who said they would make any money out of it? I'm all for helping them. I'd even push their wheelchair into the section if it meant I could keep my seat.
The point is that there's plenty of other places it could have been put. Why pick on us scrubbers? Also how shite is it going to look? It's hardly going to inspire the team/intimidate the opposition when they're attacking that end is it?

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:10 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
It's hardly going to inspire the team/intimidate the opposition when they're attacking that end is it?
It's OK bud we will still have the singing section

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:18 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
It's OK bud we will still have the singing section

I might be joining them next year.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:31 PM
Marlon Van Baron

£#%&! me there are some right scouse types on here, offended by anything and everything. The points that Ziggy has made are fair enough IMO. It has nothing to do with being anti disabled or taking the piss out of the unfortunate or thinking that they are not deserving of a seat in the ground.

FWIW my niece is wheelchair bound and goes home and away supporting Crystal Palace
She refuses to sit in the disabled section at home matches and where she can get away with it she will sit with the able bodied supporters for away games too. My brother has to carry his 17 year old daughter up flights of stairs at Selhurst Park so she gets the full experience she wants.
She loves being in the middle of the atmosphere generated by the able bodied supporters and thinks the disabled\wheelchair sections have no atmosphere.......her words not mine before the PC brigade start crying.

Lets be honest that design being proposed looks shite, it will kill any atmosphere that is still in K Stand. Instead why cant they take one or two rows of seats out along the front of the SAF and Main Stands and convert them to a wheelchair and carer seating? It would have little impact if any on the atmosphere. The disabled supporters would then not feel so segregated and part of the crowd and they have less chance of being leathered in the head with the ball. Being behind the goal is not the most practical solution for someone that can barely move.

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
There was a lad on our estate called Steve the crip who would batter you and cream senseless
More likely me and Steve would batter Irk senseless.

Regarding extra seating for disabled people: slippery slope. (for a quicker exit).

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:47 PM
VodkaAndCoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Regarding extra seating for disabled people: slippery slope. (for a quicker exit).

Unread 24-01-2017, 09:51 PM
plopborsky

Quote:
Who said they would make any money out of it? :confused: I'm all for helping them. I'd even push their wheelchair into the section if it meant I could keep my seat.
The point is that there's plenty of other places it could have been put. Why pick on us scrubbers? Also how shite is it going to look? It's hardly going to inspire the team/intimidate the opposition when they're attacking that end is it?
I know its got to be put somewhere, but putting it in a section where the cheapest season tickets are is a piss take. They really wont be happy until all the working class have been priced out = making more money

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:03 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
£#%&! me there are some right scouse types on here, offended by anything and everything. The points that Ziggy has made are fair enough IMO. It has nothing to do with being anti disabled or taking the piss out of the unfortunate or thinking that they are not deserving of a seat in the ground.

FWIW my niece is wheelchair bound and goes home and away supporting Crystal Palace
She refuses to sit in the disabled section at home matches and where she can get away with it she will sit with the able bodied supporters for away games too. My brother has to carry his 17 year old daughter up flights of stairs at Selhurst Park so she gets the full experience she wants.
She loves being in the middle of the atmosphere generated by the able bodied supporters and thinks the disabled\wheelchair sections have no atmosphere.......her words not mine before the PC brigade start crying.

Lets be honest that design being proposed looks shite, it will kill any atmosphere that is still in K Stand. Instead why cant they take one or two rows of seats out along the front of the SAF and Main Stands and convert them to a wheelchair and carer seating? It would have little impact if any on the atmosphere. The disabled supporters would then not feel so segregated and part of the crowd and they have less chance of being leathered in the head with the ball. Being behind the goal is not the most practical solution for someone that can barely move.
this....all of it

Quote:

looks like we will be moving back to the Stretty...can't wait

at least it will be lower and not Tier 2

still not happy at the way it's been handled though

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:05 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:10 PM
Sparky***

is there any genuine plans to expand the stadium again?

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:19 PM
waynes ear's

Yeah. South stand will be raised up and quadrants filled in so its the same all the way round

Unread 24-01-2017, 10:22 PM
ScholesGingerSheen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyStardust
We knew it was coming but this is ridiculous

I know you have to look after the disabled section of society but this seems way over the top
Surely percentage of OT given over to disabled supporters should represent the % of the population that's disabled

Atmosphere is bad enough at OT at the moment and it's only going to get worse by the looks of it
If the percentage of OT given over to disabled seating reflected the percentage of the population that's disabled they'd be putting over 15,000 seats in.
Closed Thread