Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Watch a lot of Rennes do you pal, etc?

Agree though. Looks a top talent...

I think anyone can tell he's going to be ridiculous. His picture of what is going on wherever he is on the pitch is innate. & he does everything quickly, it's impossible to play against someone who see's everything faster, who's mind works like that. Add in the technique & how much space he finds... special, special player.

Leonardo, the PSG director, was quoted as saying Camavinga was a €90m player pre-Covid, but that has dropped due to the financial situation. We really, really should be getting shot of Pogba and landing this kid asap.

Unread 09-10-2020, 10:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He's a fraud and I wish United listened to bunker buster in 2016.
yes, he's a fraud. I would have sold him before he was born. or at least whipped him.

but he has no excuse. he's got the raw materials.

Unread 10-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Neo

Angry

I was wrong, and I'm done with the @#%&!.

No player of Manchester United, unless perhaps they're Spanish/Portuguese, should be talking about their "dream" of playing for Real Madrid.

What the £#%&! is this deluded moron thinking with that statement? He's been piss poor for months, and should more concerned with keeping his place in the starting XI.

Van De Beek has clearly been signed as his long-term replacement anyway, so Pogba probably knows he's off. Funny how those contract extension talks have completely vanished. I actually think he'll be a top player for Madrid, as the slower pace of La Liga will really suit him. Hope he snaps both cruciates pirouetting on his debut, the languid, lanky #@&%!.

Unread 10-10-2020, 02:46 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I actually think he'll be a top player for Madrid, as the slower pace of La Liga will really suit him..

Agree with the rest but what makes you think this?
The Madridista's would have hounded the useless #@&%! out of their club by now if they had put up with just an 1/8 of what we have with him. Absolutely @#%&! of a man and fraud of a player.

Unread 10-10-2020, 02:51 PM
dunk

Madrid don’t want him.

Unread 10-10-2020, 02:59 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Agree with the rest but what makes you think this?
The Madridista's would have hounded the useless #@&%! out of their club by now if they had put up with just an 1/8 of what we have with him. Absolutely @#%&! of a man and fraud of a player.
I think he is extremely talented, and Zidane clearly loves him; he's a powerful runner with the ball, can ping sublime long-range passes across the pitch, has a great strike, and can beat a man.

He's too mentally weak for the English game though, and fails to take control of high-intensity midfield battles. In Spain he'll get much more time on the ball, and play against weaker opposition that are far less physical.

Will be great to see him fail, but I just don't think he will. Like him or not, he was an integral part of a World Cup winning team, so clearly has the ability. He just has zero leadership ability though, and wilts when the going get tough. With Barca in a mess, La Liga will be easy pickings for Madrid over the next few years, so perfect for this #@&%! Pogba.

Unread 10-10-2020, 03:30 PM
HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
I think he is extremely talented, and Zidane clearly loves him; he's a powerful runner with the ball, can ping sublime long-range passes across the pitch, has a great strike, and can beat a man.

He's too mentally weak for the English game though, and fails to take control of high-intensity midfield battles. In Spain he'll get much more time on the ball, and play against weaker opposition that are far less physical.

Will be great to see him fail, but I just don't think he will. Like him or not, he was an integral part of a World Cup winning team, so clearly has the ability. He just has zero leadership ability though, and wilts when the going get tough. With Barca in a mess, La Liga will be easy pickings for Madrid over the next few years, so perfect for this #@&%! Pogba.
Think we'll have to agree to disagree pal.

Unread 10-10-2020, 04:31 PM
bosskeano

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid don’t want him.
because Zidane seems to want to buy Camavinga

Unread 10-10-2020, 05:07 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosskeano
because Zidane seems to want to buy Camavinga
So he should. Had him for a few seasons at hitler youth before flogged to barca.

Unread 10-10-2020, 05:37 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Madrid don’t want him.
The fear is we’re stuck with the massive @#%&!

I think Pogba will stay too...

Unread 10-10-2020, 07:36 PM
red in cumbria

Yeah he has a WC winners medal for France, but so does Stephane Guivarch.

Unread 10-10-2020, 07:50 PM
est.1878

Would anyone be able to do a rough calc of the wages we've paid him to date

Unread 10-10-2020, 10:05 PM
Motown Manc

Basic: Based on a weekly salary of £290k, approx £62million. Not sure what he gets with image rights etc above that but he's certainly not skint.

Unread 11-10-2020, 07:34 AM
est.1878

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown Manc
Basic: Based on a weekly salary of £290k, approx £62million. Not sure what he gets with image rights etc above that but he's certainly not skint.
So plus 89.3m, 2m in bonuses and 250k for his youth wages

Circa £155,500,000 for five (maybe) top performances

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:15 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
So plus 89.3m, 2m in bonuses and 250k for his youth wages

Circa £155,500,000 for five (maybe) top performances
He’s fooled a lot of people mate. Idiot pundits still trot out the tired old ‘world class’ tag ad nauseum too. I sometimes wonder if they actually watch football.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:21 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
he is incredibly talented. he is physically imposing and very skillzed. he still needs to be carried, because he inconsistent, lazy, stupid, unaware and a shirker of responsibility. but don't pretend it is a myth that he has talent. it's all about the lack of application.
The truth. Amazing skill set but looks like he can't be arsed - no work ethic or sadly it seems desire.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:23 AM
Bunker Buster

Hasn't got an amazing skill set.

Rest is spot on.

Unread 11-10-2020, 09:34 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Hasn't got an amazing skill set.

Rest is spot on.
The pass to Rashford and the move for the last goal. But I'd get rid of as he doesn't fit in.

Unread 11-10-2020, 11:36 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
The pass to Rashford and the move for the last goal. But I'd get rid of as he doesn't fit in.

https://youtu.be/IMt3qwBkyn0
the problem - and it's not just because it's highlights - is that, apart from those two moves (when we were already 2-0 up), he doesn't feature. unless you count "and united have lost it in midfield again". we were very lucky to win that game, despite the score. and he only turned it on at 2-0. pereira played better than him. (also worth mentioning that emerson looked superb in that game and then chelsea pretty much never played him again.)

we need someone who plays 100% all of the time.

but the point remains that his best moments are sublime. anyone calling him untalented is an idiot. even his vision on his own passing is great. his vision when the opposition have the ball is non-existent. that difference can only be down to attitude.

Unread 11-10-2020, 12:04 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs down

He’s our worst ever signing all things considered imo.

We let him go for nothing and then bought him back for 90m ffs to do absolutely £#%&! all. He’s an absolute disgrace to the shirt and a complete £#%&!ing fraud. He’s had a handful of good games but all in all he’s been absolute shite. His attitude stinks; he’s slow; bang average in CM and a Grade A £#%&!ing weapon to beat.

Cannot stand him. The shirt is far too good for him. Ole makes me sick as well by continuing to play him every game. £#%&! the @#%&! off.
Closed Thread